fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017
Totally agree. I also don't understand what all that asking for full saves and gallery unlocks is about as soon as a new update arrives. Do people just sit in front of the cookie jar, one handed, longing for new scenes?
Are you telling me that you PLAY a GAME? What a bunch of degenerates...
k-degenerates-like-you-belong-on-a-cross-31134331.png

Reactions: RazielTheUndeath

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I get you but Kompas Productions doesn't release anything anymore after promises from their side
Personally I don't worry about it, I don't pay a euro to Kompass productions.
I think if you promise something you have to keep it otherwise you are a liar.
Point on the doll where the evil devs touched you ....... Also, promised what ? Last post he said late July/early August, then he said "coming weeks" around August 1st. Aside from that, question remains. WTF did he "promised" that didn't happen ? That the entire tech would take 3-4 months ? There's no release date on anything, and most of the time, whatever is posted as "soon™" stays that way

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Point on the doll where the evil devs touched you ....... Also, promised what ? Last post he said late July/early August, then he said "coming weeks" around August 1st. Aside from that, question remains. WTF did he "promised" that didn't happen ? That the entire tech would take 3-4 months ? There's no release date on anything, and most of the time, whatever is posted as "soon™" stays that way
First of all, how long hasn't Kompas productions been making promises?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Holy Crap!!! Dark Cookie... The dude... Trump's Mar-a-lago got raided by FBI... WTF? No words. Dark Cookie just wow... And Yeah, it is game related. Mayor "Rump" got raided. Literally a Trump look alike. Astonishing! It's like he D.C. knew somehow.
Grump was already a pos long before becoming prez, and after the capitol last year, he'll get nuked to hell and back

Reactions: itsyeboii
Aug 9, 2022
I hope that DC stops adding in new girls at some point. I feel like I would much rather have a lot of scenes for the main girls, then go the route that it seems like we are taking (i.e. 2 scenes each for like 50 girls). Not sure what other people's thoughts are, but that is definitely my preference. Kind of weird that the Melania and Iwanka have like 3 scenes combined and the random Russian factory girls are getting seven...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I hope that DC stops adding in new girls at some point. I feel like I would much rather have a lot of scenes for the main girls, then go the route that it seems like we are taking (i.e. 2 scenes each for like 50 girls). Not sure what other people's thoughts are, but that is definitely my preference. Kind of weird that the Melania and Iwanka have like 3 scenes combined and the random Russian factory girls are getting seven...
Probably not happening. He keeps adding girls into routes since the 1st Diane remake 5 years ago. Once we get back into "normal" updates, most of the main girls will (hopefully) get more scenes than add-ons (R(h)onda should get more than her mom and/or the lifeguard, for example) .......

The Russian girls get 7 scenes between 3 girls at once, so 2 each and Svetlana gets 3. Not that much of a drag compared to many other batches we already got (Ivy getting 2 random lez scenes without MC involved should be more of a rage-inducing update compared to this 2 per girls, of course if you don't give a flying F about them, this is a waste of time)

Aug 9, 2022
Probably not happening. He keeps adding girls into routes since the 1st Diane remake 5 years ago. Once we get back into "normal" updates, most of the main girls will (hopefully) get more scenes than add-ons (R(h)onda should get more than her mom and/or the lifeguard, for example) .......

The Russian girls get 7 scenes between 3 girls at once, so 2 each and Svetlana gets 3. Not that much of a drag compared to many other batches we already got (Ivy getting 2 random lez scenes without MC involved should be more of a rage-inducing update compared to this 2 per girls, of course if you don't give a flying F about them, this is a waste of time)
Yeah, that's probably a better example. Along with the weird hentai tentacle animation that counts as an Iwanka one. I wouldn't mind more funny weird random animations, but it kind of detracts from them when you know that another animated scene slot was taken because of it.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
i knew this game since it's earlier version hence a year after it's release but didn't play it due to the space can anyone tell me if it's worth to play this? but dem 6 years that's a long time. also i notice there is an incest patch what is the non incest?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes