itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
What irony? I'm the one that keep saying you can disagree. Sorry if I'm being rude here but I honestly don't care. We all have opinions. I just don't care for the fact you need to call be back to the thread just to insist that my opinion is wrong.
The second part about the irony is for the other guy. I quoted two people in one message. And feel free to not care.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When this game will be complete? Just wanna play it completely
That is so typical for the audience around here. The whole two pages of this thread proceeding your post is about if and when the game will be completed, and then you come posting this. Are you sure you even read the answer?

You can safely play the game as it is now, nothing is left open (at least not too open). But it's not yet finished.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Please. You're taking this personal. And you're saying you aren't "annoyed or bent out of shape" does not change the perception that the tone of your writing gives that impression in this conversation.

As for the irony - take that as you wish. I can see how someone might think that. But the irony goes both ways -- you're riding this one trick pony pretty far.

EDIT: Since we're here, anyway...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KappaPride:
I've been following this game since the near beginning (nothing to brag about I know lol), so seeing someone claim the game is pretty much done while it really isn't will get a confrontational reply out of me. A bit unwarranted I'll give you that.

I can't be arsed to write more so just watch j4yj4m 's posts above me, they explain it all pretty well.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Dude you brought a road map to try to claim it's not half way done after insisting a prom plot, which was only mentioned briefly in the intro and never again, was more important than the main storyline of the game itself. That seems pretty defensive. Of course i'd say a game was mostly done after the main story is finish i'd say it;s the same for any game. If you actually bothered to look that road map you'd see that there really isn't much to add besides technical details. Most of the characters have routes .The primary storyline is done. Everything else is literally just add a pregnancy option and rework old scenes and add some mini games.

It's fine if the dev has more stuff planned and they arent statisfied. But I cant think ofwhy any reasonable person wouldn't think the game is mostly done if they played what's already there. Sorry I ust don't consider minor characters to be important when i look at completion value.

I'm comparing this to a regular video game. Like if this was skyrim. The main story is done and all that's left to do is add in a few side quest and dungeons around to world so you aren't bored. The developer might not be satisficed but it's fine for the casual gamer. I also don't think DC is constantly insisting that this isn't done just that they arent satisfied with the current level of work
Bro, you should stop projecting your own personal opinion onto the community as a whole. Your last sentence says it: "I don't think...". Yet you constantly assume that everybody must share your thoughts. *You* can't think of why any reasonable person wouldn't think the game is mostly done. *You* don't consider minor characters to be important.

I personally hope the game has a long history of future updates yet to come. Yes, a house may be considered complete if it has four walls and a roof. But then comes the wall papers, the carpets, the furnitures, and finally the people living in there.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
...Besides Ronda who else is left that people really care about. So yeah it's still mostly done...

So yeah I still consider it mostly done... no prom storyline even though I don't think that many people care at all about it...
Stop projecting your own opinions onto others, mate. I care about the prom storyline. I personally don't care for Ronda at all. I am more interested in Principal's Story Arc, the Donut Shop lady Beth and Judith, the Latinas and of course, Lucy.

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I'm a bit short on time, so I'll have to make it short.

Look at the history of these updates and you'll understand. As said, the fact that none of the main girls do have any scene connection to the main story tells you everything you need to know.

It's fine if you as an outsider are safisfied. The people/patrons who pay (for his content and promises) almost certainly aren't and they are the one DC has to answer to.

It is, because he has been promising it for many years.

Welcome to indie development, because in part that's what happened since he had to release updates.

Me? You are the one who doesn't seem to know know much about the game and its history, but try to push an opinon over here.
I've been following the game sinice the beginning. I know about the history up the update and what you just said is blantly wong. The main questline is the back drop of the game and is far longer than any other storyline of course it's a big deal.

It's fine if you as an outsider are safisfied. The people/patrons who pay (for his content and promises) almost certainly aren't and they are the one DC has to answer to.

I'm not an outsider. I'm just not a developer. I'm a consumer and what's already in the game is enough to be considered a finished game based on whats already on most of this site

Bro, you should stop projecting your own personal opinion onto the community as a whole. Your last sentence says it: "I don't think...". Yet you constantly assume that everybody must share your thoughts. *You* can't think of why any reasonable person wouldn't think the game is mostly done. *You* don't consider minor characters to be important.

I personally hope the game has a long history of future updates yet to come. Yes, a house may be considered complete if it has four walls and a roof. But then comes the wall papers, the carpets, the furnitures, and finally the people living in there.

Again sorry for .being blunt here but I can't see why any reasonable person wouldn't say they. It's a code of paint. It's important and a lot of work but but it's not nearly as important as what's already there.

The plumming works, the walls are up and the heating works, and everything is water tight. All that's left to do is make it more presentable. Not that it isn't a lot of work but even in your analogy most of the work is already

done.
Stop projecting your own opinions onto others, mate. I care about the prom storyline. I personally don't care for Ronda at all. I am more interested in Principal's Story Arc, the Donut Shop lady Beth and Judith, the Latinas and of course, Lucy.
And you are in the extereme minority that do. When it comes to the point that those storylines are so minor that most people don't remember they exist then they arent really that improtant. Sorry If it's not the content you want. It doesnt mean the game isn't mostly done. Because it is. Why most of the recent updates are tech updates

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
..And you are in the extereme* minority that do...
:WaitWhat: again, according to YOU. again, stop projecting your own opinions onto others. at this point, your posts are extremely comical. Do you really believe that the Principal and Annie fans and most importantly Judith's fans are (according) to YOU are in "extreme minority" :LUL::KEK: you're out of your mind. :FacePalm: get yourself checked, mate.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
:WaitWhat: again, according to YOU. again, stop projecting your own opinions onto others. at this point, your posts are extremely comical. Do you really believe that the Principal and Annie fans and most importantly Judith's fans are (according) to YOU are in "extreme minority" :LUL::KEK: you're out of your mind. :FacePalm: get yourself checked, mate.
No, not according to me. There is a reason why the characters that are remaining don't already have content. They aren't popular. There have been polls for which character gets development for years. You might care about them but the poll results show most people don't. Yes they are in the minority. They are supplementary meant to enhance what's already there but aren't vital

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm not going to repeat what I've said above.
The plumming works, the walls are up and the heating works, and everything is water tight. All that's left to do is make it more presentable. Not that it isn't a lot of work but even in your analogy most of the work is already

done.
Again, this isn't how patreon development works.

You promise X and you deliver X, because that's what (some) people are giving you money for. You don't get to pretend that Y is fine too, especially not if it's like 60% of the X you promised. It's really that simple.

So no, it's not done by any reasonable standard and it really doesn't matter, if some random dude, who is playing the game, may think it's ok like it is.

And you are in the extereme minority that do. When it comes to the point that those storylines are so minor that most people don't remember they exist then they arent really that improtant. Sorry If it's not the content you want. It doesnt mean the game isn't mostly done. Because it is. Why most of the recent updates are tech updates
I can only repeat what others said. If you want to make sure, just join DC's stream tomorrow and ask him, what he thinks about the game being close to be done. :ROFLMAO:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I'm not going to repeat what I've said above.

Again, this isn't how patreon development works.

You promise X and you deliver X, because that's what people are giving you money for. You don't get to pretend that Y is fine too, especially not if it's like 60% of what you promised.

So no, it's not done by any reasonable standard and it really doesn't matter if some random dude who is playing the game may think it's ok like it is.

I can only repeat what others said. If you want to make sure just join DC's stream tomorrow and ask him, what he thinks about the game being done. :ROFLMAO:
Patreon has polls for what gets what content. If 80% of the work is done and all that's left is the work that people have showed the less interest in as well as polishing pre existing content. Then again it's mostly done. That's reasonable. And once more I never said it's finished but that it's mostly complete and what's left is minor compared to what's already there.

Don't see what your problem is. I'm not saying it's finished even though x and y arent done. I said it's mostly complete bcause all that's left is x and y. DC already delivered most of what the patreons wanted even if it's not what you wanted.

The problem is you keep acting as if I'm saying the game is complete because you are upset that the content that you msotly care about isn't there, but that's not what I'm actually said if you took time to read my replies. Mostly does not mean complete. Mostly means the majority of it is complete

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
ll before considering it being done.
I'm tired of repeating myself. I'm not saying it's done. I never said it's done

Mostly means more than half/the majority/ the greater sum/ the main content

You guys have terrible reading comphesion.. You keep acting like I'm saying the game is finished. I should have to stress what I mean jsut because none of you know what the word mostly means.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm tired of repeating myself. I'm not saying it's done. I never said it's done

Mostly means more than half/the majority/ the greater sum/ the main content
You started at 90% a few pages back and now you've reached "more than half". Yes, more than half is fine to me. So I guess we agree.

Reactions: bogodit

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
You started at 90% a few pages back and now you've reached "more than half". Yes, more than half is fine to me. So I guess we agree.
I said 90% because purposfully wasn't factoring tech updates and reworks because to me that's something you do when you put the finishing touches on. The percentages were meant more for what characters have routes. It was also an exaggeration and the first place not to meant to be taken literally. I was trying to say that most of the characters have completed routes and that's the most important part

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I was trying to say that most of the characters have completed routes and that's the most important part
Just to add to this. By DC and his team's own standard excactly two (main) characters have more or less completed routes and these are Eve and Jenny. Just to show you, how different people see these things. So don't be surprised if people continue to disagree with you.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Just to add to this. By DC and his team's own standard excactly two (main) characters have more or less completed routes and these are Eve and Jenny. Just to show you, how different people see these things. So don't be surprised if people continue to disagree with you.
Yeah but that's mostly adding a few scenes here and there. Stuff that DC felt like he needed to completely rewrite was stuff I was purposefully leaving out. Same with pregnancies because all that stuff seems secondary to characters that don't have routes getting routes

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes