ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
There is a lot of new characters in the draw, isn't it?
That's new for people like me who don't watch the stream. From watching this thread, I've gleaned that the Native American woman between Bridget and Consuela will be a teacher. Betty White is called Doris. The black woman after Iwanka is Ronda's mom. No idea on the woman after her. So, four women not currently in the game.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
That's new for people like me who don't watch the stream. From watching this thread, I've gleaned that the Native American woman between Bridget and Consuela will be a teacher. Betty White is called Doris. The black woman after Iwanka is Ronda's mom. No idea on the woman after her. So, four women not currently in the game.
The woman after Ronda's mom looks like the girl from the wallpaper on MC's PC. She might have a role in the gym since she has a headband like Somrak.

Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
Pre-tech 5? Soon™
Tech Update? In a while
Update with Annie's content? Too soon to tell

The main story about the father's death was finished in v0.20.9 at the end of March 2021. From the :
"A lot of content has still to be made and the game is very open ended. Once the development team finish all the student stories and the main quests, they will start focusing on polishing."

Can't wait! this is my favorite 2d game. cheers to the artists and the team doing this. I wish it never ends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Johnny90H30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm, Summertime Sage. And Roz above anything else is a crime against humanity. Gym teacher being above her own costumed self is also sus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Three asians in the same tier as those two latinas.
You missed the point. At least those 2 have something resembling lewds, those Asians are there for 1 image (more coming in batch 5 though). Coulda use their name, but I used what most people know about them

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
my-image.png

Lots of these we haven't even really seen, or barely interacted with. A lot of the tier listings are down to their personalities here.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes