Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
when sex with judith??? can i sex judith already pls dc pretty pls owo I just wanna have sexual intercourse with big tiddie shy virgin judith ;-; i love her so much i wanna make her mine 0///0 pls dc add sex with judith asap i cant take this anylonger i need it thx in advance

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
when sex with judith??? can i sex judith already pls dc pretty pls owo I just wanna have sexual intercourse with big tiddie shy virgin judith ;-; i love her so much i wanna make her mine 0///0 pls dc add sex with judith asap i cant take this anylonger i need it thx in advance
Dunno if serious, too desperate, or mega troll. My answer will then be : lol ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
See #12 and #1 in my faq at the top of this page you posted on. #65,621
Also, see summertimesaga.com/news
Also, :HideThePain:

Reactions: Bonezo

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is anyone having a problem to open the game? thanks.
Some people have, but 98 times out of 100* it's user error. Without knowing what device you are using, what OS, and if you are trying to use mods/patches, and a description and/or error log - we can't help you.

*not an actual stat.

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
Some people have, but 98 times out of 100* it's user error. Without knowing what device you are using, what OS, and if you are trying to use mods/patches, and a description and/or error log - we can't help you.

*not an actual stat.
i'm on PC no mods just the last update, when i click to open i get the summertime saga logo and that's it, after that nothing happens.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i'm on PC no mods just the last update, when i click to open i get the summertime saga logo and that's it, after that nothing happens.
Ok. note that it can take several minutes after clicking on the exe to fully load the first time after starting your computer. If you shift focus to another window, you might miss the flash screen and not see it is starting up.

And you don't have problems running other Ren'Py titles?
Nothing in the log.txt in the main folder?
Which site did you download from? MEGA - ANONFILE - MIXDROP - RACATY - GOFILE - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Aside from that: you've unzipped the contents of the download into a folder and double click on SummertimeSaga.exe (appr 377 kb) and nothing happens.
Have you tried deleting the install and reinstalling and trying again? It might have had a bad unzip.
If that doesn't work, you could try downloading from a different host and unzipping again. It might have had a bad download.
If that doesn't work, you could open your Windows Task Manager and keep an eye out for what happens when you double click on the exe.

Reactions: XXXVAA

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
this game is well written , good graphics and story line , BUT , holy #$#@%$#@ friggin %%$$@#$$ !!!!! --- the dev must be in league with the keyboard manufacturers --- this game HAS to be played with the cheat mode ON --- if you dont , you will destroy your keyboard , particularly your [spacebar ] key , playing all the friggin mini games within , to win a lot of the mini games you have to tap your [spacebar] like a million times a second ; its a good game but i dont want to be buying a new keyboard after playing this game each time an update comes along :cautious:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
this game is well written , good graphics and story line , BUT , holy #$#@%$#@ friggin %%$$@#$$ !!!!! --- the dev must be in league with the keyboard manufacturers --- this game HAS to be played with the cheat mode ON --- if you dont , you will destroy your keyboard , particularly your [spacebar ] key , playing all the friggin mini games within , to win a lot of the mini games you have to tap your [spacebar] like a million times a second ; its a good game but i dont want to be buying a new keyboard after playing this game each time an update comes along :cautious:
Or, you can use my mod to skip any minigame.

• Love

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I feel like the wait for updates esp this one seems to take years and one more thing this game has been up for years.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes