Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
That's indeed true, I just wanted to point that it's always been like that once we are talking about the dialogs etc. for that kind of characters.

Is it really bad writing, though? The game has a huge global audience and this clearly is tailored towards those from russia/eastern europe (bad timing, for sure, but what can you do), just as Consuela, for example, is meant to be for those who speak spanish etc.

I've no idea where everybody here is coming from, but there may indeed be some characters which simply aren't written for everybody.
Nah, I speak spanish and Consuela's dialog was ass as well. You like the game? That's alright, but those russian girl dialogs are shit, crap, absolute doodoo. Dev isn't even trying to make decent dialog, which just makes the situation even worse.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It is weird if I seriously need Annie route?
Now, if you really wanna go trip over that minefield, we'll need to know why. Is it Annie, her notmom, Smith, the possible Bible Black stuff under the school, pure BDSM wetdreams or something else entirely ?

ai...

May 30, 2019
My questions are will there ever be content for the female cop. I don't remember her name. Or even Consuela's daughter and her cousin?, or even the gym teacher? I'd understand if there won't be any scenes with the female cop. Because it seems like she's into mia's dad. But I personally think she's one of the best looking characters in the game. I added a question mark to the cousin part because I don't remember if she's also consuela's daughter or if she's her niece.

Reactions: Johnboi649

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
My questions are will there ever be content for the female cop. I don't remember her name. Or even Consuela's daughter and her cousin?, or even the gym teacher? I'd understand if there won't be any scenes with the female cop. Because it seems like she's into mia's dad. But I personally think she's one of the best looking characters in the game. I added a question mark to the cousin part because I don't remember if she's also consuela's daughter or if she's her niece.
Short answer - gonna be a while.

Long answer - .
  • Lopez and Martina have been in 4 polls to add content (with Judith) - in the last poll for content, Judith won and it is listed to include Judith, her mom, and the Latinas pregnancies. Before this update, you have the tech update, R(h)onda update, Annie update.
  • Coach Bridget has been in three, twice she didn't break single digits, in the one that Judith did win - Coach and the teachers failed to break 20% as a group. So it is far down the line.
  • Yumi's (female officer) pregnancy scene was in the same poll that Judith won. It was part of Mia's whole rework for her, her mom, the nun, and Yumi. They got 7%. It is also far down the line.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Even if R(h)onda's art is finished tomorrow (as is likely the case already), you won't get anything anytime soon since the posers/coder still have to finish the tech build and then move on with her update. Art is never the issue and never was. Everything else always takes way more time than art
I remember when Art was the problem and there was a big push to bring others on to help out only for him to become dissatisfied by their effort and decided to go back and do it all himself. Art is always the issue when the updates are hard and fast but now your art can't be the bottleneck in the process if you draw the whole process out (pun intended) so any update takes 2 years

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I remember when Art was the problem and there was a big push to bring others on to help out only for him to become dissatisfied by their effort and decided to go back and do it all himself. Art is always the issue when the updates are hard and fast but now your art can't be the bottleneck in the process if you draw the whole process out (pun intended) so any update takes 2 years
Nice, you quoted me and it's not my name in the quote
Hi!

How can I change MC's name, please?
You start a new game ? Or you get into the phone menu and either fuck up your game massively or you find the option to change names (if it's even in there)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes