Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hello, I recently restarted playing with my old save.
I am heavily use the cheats.
in my old save I have all the stats maxed out but i read that this ca no let some events to happen.
should i restart?
You have most likely already done those events because those are earlier in the game play.
If you last played in the past 18 months (v0.20.9 or newer), you should be fine (even if the warning box pops up when you load that save).
If you last played v0.20.14 and have problems with your save, you can start at "new content" and answer a few questions and be fine.

Last edited:

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
You have most likely already done those events because those are earlier in the game play.
If you last played in the past 18 months (v0.20.10 or newer), you should be fine (even if the warning box pops up when you load that save).
If you last played v0.20.14 and have problems with your save, you can start at "new content" and answer a few questions and be fine.
Last time i played was with the 0.20.9 in april

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Last time i played was with the 0.20.9 in april
v0.20.9 - you mean April in 2021? Your save should be fine if you saved in the map or in the MC's room. Everything since that time have been pre-tech 1-5 updates adding animations/scenes while the tech update continues to be worked on. None of the scenes add to the storyline or are dependent upon skills. If you want to know what the new scenes/animations are in the past 18 months, see #4 in my FAQ.

bakakon

Jan 31, 2022
It's been a while. Last I play this was around 3 years ago. It's been so long that I forgot who Judith is.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
i think you should ask that question yourself and then ask another regarding your IQ. imagine thinking,that world ends at the amercia's USA borders.
Everybody knows that Mexico is Central or Latin America, and Canada doesn't really exist. Its just some screwed up mystical place like Narnia where they have roaming bears and accept maple syrup as payment because the royal class considers money offensive and oppressive.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes