Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
I have a feeling that the game, once the update is online, has to be redone. There will be the entire redesigned map and possibly new game mechanics.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
That's Rump, the former mayor of the town. Been in the game for over 6 years. He has a scene in the mall bathroom stall.
This can't be true, 6 years ago the first build of this game was published and rump was not one of the first chracters, if i remember correct he is in STS since 4 years same goes for his daughter & wife.

Claire82

Jan 3, 2021
This can't be true, 6 years ago the first build of this game was published and rump was not one of the first chracters, if i remember correct he is in STS since 4 years same goes for his daughter & wife.
I started playing just over 3 years ago and love the game it has me hooked since then and I stumbled upon the bathroom scene in the mall toilets it was funny.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Perhaps it was at least 5 years, I apologize for my poor subtraction - my first thought it was during the 2016 election - but within the year after. The point is, he's been in the game since early in development (at least 5 of the 6 years it's been in "official" development).

The secret scene of him in the washroom was added August 2017.
1664666890009.png
And his home was added on the map by the end of 2017 (though not accessible).

I was thinking Rump's campaign scene on the main floor of the mall came earlier in development (is it even still in the game?).

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
I have a little problem (unfortunately of my own making). I was fiddling around with the render settings to try and make the game smoother (Shift+G) and I seem to have broken the game. Now when I launch it, it plays the music at the main menu but all I get is a black screen. Is there any way to revert these settings back to default? I've tried deleting the "Summertime Saga" folder in the Renpy folder located in Appdata>Roaming and even re-downloaded the game. None of the above steps have worked so far. Any help would be appreciated.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have a little problem (unfortunately of my own making). I was fiddling around with the render settings to try and make the game smoother (Shift+G) and I seem to have broken the game. Now when I launch it, it plays the music at the main menu but all I get is a black screen. Is there any way to revert these settings back to default? I've tried deleting the "Summertime Saga" folder in the Renpy folder located in Appdata>Roaming and even re-downloaded the game. None of the above steps have worked so far. Any help would be appreciated.
You say you used Shift+G initially, and you used a setting that caused a black screen. You don't mention if you tried this when you restarted the game:
  • Holding down SHIFT when restarting
  • Press Shift+G after restarting
so you could reset it.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
You say you used Shift+G initially, and you used a setting that caused a black screen. You don't mention if you tried this when you restarted the game:
  • Holding down SHIFT when restarting
  • Press Shift+G after restarting
so you could reset it.
I tried holding Shift while loading the game but it doesn't start. I get an Error message box Error.jpg

and when I click wait, it just keeps on showing this error message. Even restarted my PC. No Bueno.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes