dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Using spoiler to hide wall of text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
1. I'm using the Naughty Tribute Mod but I changed the settings while it was active and yes it was installed correctly as per the instructions on its page and it was working fine.
2. I tried Shift+G while on the black screen as well as tried holding down Shift while launching the game. Both did not work.
3. I changed the render option to "angle" mode instead of automatic and changed the framerate to 30 instead of default. I have a very OLD laptop (Intel i7 2630QM 2 GHz processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 2GB AMD Radeon 6770m GPU)
4. The preferences.rpy is the same as yours.
5. Since it was the same there was no editing required.

Thanks for your help so far and for being patient :)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
1. I'm using the Naughty Tribute Mod but I changed the settings while it was active and yes it was installed correctly as per the instructions on its page and it was working fine.
2. I tried Shift+G while on the black screen as well as tried holding down Shift while launching the game. Both did not work.
3. I changed the render option to "angle" mode instead of automatic and changed the framerate to 30 instead of default. I have a very OLD laptop (Intel i7 2630QM 2 GHz processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 2GB AMD Radeon 6770m GPU)
4. The preferences.rpy is the same as yours.
5. Since it was the same there was no editing required.

Thanks for your help so far and for being patient :)
Based upon what I am reading, you are attempting to restart Summertime Saga while including the Naughty Tribute Mod.

If that is the case - delete your current installation of everything Summertime Saga, including the Mod. Unpack the v0.20.15 again. Do not load the Mod. Try to restart. If it works, exit. Unpack Naughty Tribute Mod and add to the game. Try restart. When troubleshooting, you should always go back to the most basic version of whatever it is you are testing and then adding additional parts one at a time.

If that is not the case - and you are attempting to restart the game in its basic/vanilla form. I don't know what you've done. Sorry.

Reactions: dhklewdgamer

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Based upon what I am reading, you are attempting to restart Summertime Saga while including the Naughty Tribute Mod.

If that is the case - delete your current installation of everything Summertime Saga, including the Mod. Unpack the v0.20.15 again. Do not load the Mod. Try to restart. If it works, exit. Unpack Naughty Tribute Mod and add to the game. Try restart. When troubleshooting, you should always go back to the most basic version of whatever it is you are testing and then adding additional parts one at a time.

If that is not the case - and you are attempting to restart the game in its basic/vanilla form. I don't know what you've done. Sorry.
I'll try it again as you said and will get back to you about any further developments.

Baltofer

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, I still need to play since the beginning each update or that is already fixed?
stopped playing since version 0.14

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi, I still need to play since the beginning each update or that is already fixed?
stopped playing since version 0.14
You stopped playing 5 years ago? You should start a new playthrough from day one. Or just wait until 2023 when the Tech Update is released and start from day one then.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I think this was the last pre-tech update, no? So the next update is going to be Tech update, then it's Rhonda? Or it's the Rhonda update next?

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017

Well I tried it with a fresh copy and it worked like a charm and after playing through the intro I installed the mod and now that works as well. Thanks for the help :)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
yo creo que se esta complicando un poco los arcos falta la nota de educacion fisica el arco con ronda no descartaria un arco con Annie la monja descubrir quien es realmente la lapida de Angel a quien pertenece la bibliotecaria la amiga de tia la chica de los comics con juditt que no pasamos de 2da base juntar todo eso y que prota se decida unirse a Rusa porque en policia ya ofrecieron ser detective o quedarse con su Roxy tambien entregar el resultado a doctora que tambien puede tener una ruta no se creo que los autores estan intentado darnos algo con lo quedemos conformes libre de lo nefasto que puede ser tendrian armar team Harems y tambien nos faltaria una yandere por ahi o la misma hermana que ya esta empezando a cambiar y lo quiere solo para ella o las rusas habra que ver como se desarrolla esperemos que sea pronto
if writing in spanish, you must include an english translation
si escribe en español, debe incluir una traducción al inglés

Reactions: Johnny90H30

RUISU9000

Mar 14, 2020
I think the arcs are getting a little complicated, the physical education note is missing, the arc with ronda I wouldn't rule out an arc with Annie the nun to find out who Angel's tombstone really is, who the librarian belongs to, the friend of tia, the girl from the comics with juditt that we didn't get past 2nd base, put all that together and that prota decides to join Rusa because in police they already offered to be a detective or stay with her Roxy. I think the authors are trying to give us something to be happy with, free of the nefariousness that can be, they would have to put together team Harems and we would also be missing a yandere out there or the same sister who is already starting to change and wants it only for her or the Russians, we will have to see how it goes, hopefully soon.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I think the arcs are getting a little complicated, the physical education note is missing, the arc with ronda I wouldn't rule out an arc with Annie the nun to find out who Angel's tombstone really is, who the librarian belongs to, the friend of tia, the girl from the comics with juditt that we didn't get past 2nd base, put all that together and that prota decides to join Rusa because in police they already offered to be a detective or stay with her Roxy. I think the authors are trying to give us something to be happy with, free of the nefariousness that can be, they would have to put together team Harems and we would also be missing a yandere out there or the same sister who is already starting to change and wants it only for her or the Russians, we will have to see how it goes, hopefully soon.
I'm as confused by that as I was by the Spanish post.

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30

Profworm

Jul 18, 2018
I had a thought for a plotline I'd like to see... Maybe a bit heavy.
I think there's room to expand on Dexter's home-life, with an abusive father always pushing him to be the Alpha male. But once he get's put down by the MC, maybe have Judith find him crying in the bathroom. I'm my head I see him saying something like, "Look at me... You must think I'm pathetic, crying in a toilet stall." Followed by the reply, "Why do you think I come in here?"
All of which could resolve the characters with him walking into the prom with her on his arm, and proudly so.
Just a thought, but I like it.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes