Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
you mean the Bugs/issues? 0/0 = 100% right!!!! why isn't it full?????? :p
They haven't found bugs from testing yet. They have to find/catalogue the bugs before fixing them thats why the bar is 0 right now. When you see the bugs bar jump to 5-10-15-20 bugs and then start filling up that means release is imminent.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
He actually quit his job before he started SS, because he wanted top freelance from home. He said quite a few times that he'd continue working on the game, even If he had to start drawing as a "real Job" again.
While I won't say my memory is infallible, my recollection was he was still working doing graphic design for others until around or just before the aunt update. And this article indicates he was working on it part time for a while:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
While I won't say my memory is infallible, my recollection was he was still working doing graphic design for others until around or just before the aunt update. And this article indicates he was working on it part time for a while:
Back in the time of "wincest" and teens looking like they are 50+ thanks to face lines ....... Truely the dark ages

Reactions: PatreonTed

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, I should have phrased that a little different. He quit his job and started freelancing before he started working on SS. So it's not like he had some kind of normal 9 to 5 job and was doing SS as a side project. As far as I'm aware, he basically spent most of the time on the game right away, but sure, there will have been some ongoing commitments at the start.
As the article you quote says, even back then in early 2017 he was working fulltime for a living on the game. So we are talking about a few months at best, back when the game was making 5 to 8k or so a month.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
sooooo how many pre-tech updates are they planning on doing before they release any new progression content?
They will do as many pre-techs as they think are needed until the actual tech-update is done. After that, the storyline content resumes. You can see the progress tracker here, as well as the list of the next content updates:

If you want a more exact answer (or think one exists) - you should ask the developer directly when he streams on Picarto most Mondays-Fridays.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
You mean she'd get nothing ? Her route's been done for years (so no scenes), she already has the most scenes in the game (so no need for more), she even got 2 new during the batches (including 1 of the only 2 preg smex) ..... Nice try though
I feel you believe this "(so no scenes)"....but I feel like deep down you feel this is a lie "(so no need for more)". You said it probably because it is the correct thing to say, but still brought you pain to say. :devilish:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I feel you believe this "(so no scenes)"....but I feel like deep down you feel this is a lie "(so no need for more)". You said it probably because it is the correct thing to say, but still brought you pain to say. :devilish:
Why would I feel pain for a girl in a pron game not getting more scenes ? Unlike most people around here, I don't get butthurt by stuff happening in a virtual world

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does DC plan on re-doing Mia's route?
Because it's really lacking now compared to other routes like Jenny/Roxxy/Eve.
Why even bother reading around the thread
I hope they complete the game soon, so I can play it with all the mods installed.
Lol, keep hoping for the next ~5 years, maybe it'll happen

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes