Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
$/month will matter if it drops low enough that DC has to go back to working for other people. I remember how exactly he was to get to the point he could quit his day job. Would be a shame to ruin all that just because they're not willing to make the extra effort to catch up.
His last hire goal was at 25K, he still has a long way to go before panic gets in there

Reactions: Count Morado

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Is the android version patched? Cuz the game won't start via Joiplay (as is the case for almost every RenPy game on Joiplay ).
I find it will launch in JoiPlay, it just takes about 5 min of a black screen before it launches.

I really hope this tech update actually fixes that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
$/month will matter if it drops low enough that DC has to go back to working for other people. I remember how exactly he was to get to the point he could quit his day job. Would be a shame to ruin all that just because they're not willing to make the extra effort to catch up.
He actually quit his job before he started SS, because he wanted top freelance from home. He said quite a few times that he'd continue working on the game, even If he had to start drawing as a "real Job" again.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I find it will launch in JoiPlay, it just takes about 5 min of a black screen before it launches.

I really hope this tech update actually fixes that.
You're waiting for an emulator that blows to unpack over 1GB of assets at the start

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It’s fucking comical how long this update is taking. To think of how much Jenny content they could have made in this time :(
You mean she'd get nothing ? Her route's been done for years (so no scenes), she already has the most scenes in the game (so no need for more), she even got 2 new during the batches (including 1 of the only 2 preg smex) ..... Nice try though

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I gotta stop coming to this thread. 99% of the posts are just complaints. You got complaints you can easily go on Picarto and directly tell DC about em. Cause im tired trying to look through all the whining for information and im pretty sure everyone else is too.
Not me though, I get a bonus/raise everytime some rando gets mad about anything and I get to shill DC

• Red Heart
Reactions: Count Morado

Deleted member 107261

The Real Hentai Agent
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I gotta stop coming to this thread. 99% of the posts are just complaints. You got complaints you can easily go on Picarto and directly tell DC about em. Cause im tired trying to look through all the whining for information and im pretty sure everyone else is too.
Ditto.

It's honestly been so long since I played, I might just download and play from the beginning again. SS is always a good time.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's all whining and no infos because there are no infos.

The simple and plain truth is that the game has been completed since the last part of the main story has been released.

Main story + family members' storylines (mum, sis and auntie) = the game. The rest is side stories, unnecessary fillers and milking the Patreon cows.

Dating system? more preggo bellies? the promenade party? you will never see them.

Schoolgirls? Annie? more teachers? the librarian? maybe one day. Maybe. They might come, they might not come: it doesn't matter anymore.

sperminator

Mar 5, 2018
Hi guys ! It's been 2-3y i didn't check the project, i stoped with the Odette girl you can bang on the bike, so i suppose there are more things now, but i read some people here say it will have update in few times/weeks, should i wait for it ?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes