Username7

May 1, 2017
The number of "full save" variants may double again when you get the option to go after Rhonda or her mom, and again with Judith or her mom, etc.
Rhonda and Judith are prom date options so there won't be choices between them and their moms. That's one of the big reasons Mia's eventually getting reworked so that the choice will be either Helen or Yumi. Not saying there won't be choices just none that will lock you out of Rhonda, Annie or Judith.

Reactions: j4yj4m

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Rhonda and Judith are prom date options so there won't be choices between them and their moms. That's one of the big reasons Mia's eventually getting reworked so that the choice will be either Helen or Yumi. Not saying there won't be choices just none that will lock you out of Rhonda, Annie or Judith.
Oh, excellent! I look forward to fucking Yumi in a few years.

Jan 14, 2018
Speaking of routes.
It's weird having routes when there isn't that much drawback to going back to your save that has the fork/choice.

It's not like other games where completing a route takes 20 hours and is also tied to main story elements so to get the other option you have to go really far back in your overall progress and it's a pain in the ass. Here, your main story and exploration is unaffected and it takes 10mins do one route, see if you like it then go back.

It's nice cause it's easy to unlock everything and see every story but it kinda defeats the point of committing to a route.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do you have a more current version of the I-pach?
you don't need a new version there hasn't been any additions to the family, the only reason one is "more current" is because a new one was made when the original was unavailable for a while due to technical issues

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I caught such a bug in 20.16, in previous versions of the game I didn’t seem to come across it.

View attachment 2453354
You mean noface bikini girl clipping through the table or the floating arms still using a phone ? Maybe the fact we can't have 2 Jennys at once is the bug ?
Havent been in this thread for like 2years and he is still at the tech update stuck at 80%… glad i moved on in life
He wasn't at 80% 2 years ago, he wasn't even in the tech build anyway

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
You mean noface bikini girl clipping through the table or the floating arms still using a phone ? Maybe the fact we can't have 2 Jennys at once is the bug ?
He wasn't at 80% 2 years ago, he wasn't even in the tech build anyway
Tell me how long then

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
you don't need a new version there hasn't been any additions to the family, the only reason one is "more current" is because a new one was made when the original was unavailable for a while due to technical issues
serious? the version that is indexed is 20.5, with a fan-made version of 20.12. The current version of the game is 20.16.

I thought it wouldn't work in the new version.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
serious? the version that is indexed is 20.5, with a fan-made version of 20.12. The current version of the game is 20.16.

I thought it wouldn't work in the new version.
There hasn't been any new content with Jenny, Eve, Diane, or Tammy to necessitate an update to the patch.

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
How is this dude raking in 50K a month and it still takes him this long to put out anything?
1. Lots of assets.
2.DC doesn't have a second artist as his standards are too high. (Last I checked he wasn't really willing to train an artist to copy his style.)
3. Coders/writers/etc are waiting for art.

• Angry
Reactions: GucciGang69
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes