Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does the game work on android? I've tried to download this game several times, but it doesn't open on my cell phone.
Yes, it does. Have you deleted previous installations and tried downloading a clean install of the android version directly from the developer's website? Of course, this all depends upon the model and age of your android device - though, there aren't many comments here about android not working for others. It may take a bit of time for it to load on older/slower devices. If you have a newer device - you might have other problems and would benefit from asking in the developer's discord, perhaps, for technical support. This is a free game, so no worries about being asked where purchased, or whatever on the discord.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
Jan 13, 2023
Yes, it does. Have you deleted previous installations and tried downloading a clean install of the android version directly from the developer's website? Of course, this all depends upon the model and age of your android device - though, there aren't many comments here about android not working for others. It may take a bit of time for it to load on older/slower devices. If you have a newer device - you might have other problems and would benefit from asking in the developer's discord, perhaps, for technical support. This is a free game, so no worries about being asked where purchased, or whatever on the discord.
Thanks for answering. Got it now. It took a little while but now it works.

Reactions: Count Morado

idc6942069

Apr 29, 2023
Is there a mod that corrects the awkward language around age and relationships?

I know you can change Debbie's name to mom, but I want everything referred to as what it's actually supposed to be and to stop shoe-horning in little snippets that clarify MC is 18, their moms are actually their landlords, etc...

Edit: I found the 'Additional Lines Incest Mod' It looks pretty good, but while looking into that I saw that there were additional incest scenes that were removed, is there a mod that returns the entire game to its intended form

Also, will this mod remove the awkward exposition lines that were added later?

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018
What I don't understand is why DC's prioritizing wallpapers. This would be the perfect time to move on to the next updates and get the art done. He could be having the next two updates done art-wise. Wallpapers do add a sense of quality to the existing storylines and they do look good but that can easily be left for the end when they add voice acting, incest patch...etc.

I'm willing to bet that if I ask him on stream he'll come up with some bs like "I'm waiting on sploosh but sploosh is helping with posing but posing is waiting for coding who's having this issue that requires multiple coders on board so it's gonna take a lot of time so..."

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
What I don't understand is why DC's prioritizing wallpapers. This would be the perfect time to move on to the next updates and get the art done. He could be having the next two updates done art-wise. Wallpapers do add a sense of quality to the existing storylines and they do look good but that can easily be left for the end when they add voice acting, incest patch...etc.

I'm willing to bet that if I ask him on stream he'll come up with some bs like "I'm waiting on sploosh but sploosh is helping with posing but posing is waiting for coding who's having this issue that requires multiple coders on board so it's gonna take a lot of time so..."
Don't you have other games to play? Honestly, feels like you and a few other people here obsess over this game because it's the only thing that tickles your pickles. I'm usually not one to say so but go out and touch some grass or play some normal games instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Been a while...
I've stopped supporting DC because I started doubting him and I can't afford wasting my money.
So, if there's anyone kind enough, can You expalian to me what's going on right now?
I remember some posts about how much tech update will speed up develepment, how, when it's done, game will get tons of updates in short time. Well, it was now 4 pre-tech, now it's supposed be the main one and after that content update, if I remember correctly. To be honest, DC's making so much money He should already have small studio instead of hiring independent creators. I do not mean to slander anyone but work ethics is slacking like hell in here.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Volunteers do it and no one is volunteering? Also, very little text has been added since v0.20.11 - mostly just lewd scenes with little dialogue/narrative.
Yes. Expect little-to-no new content.
With how much DC is supposed to be ahead of the rest of the team I expect a lot of content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Barabash

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, if there's anyone kind enough, can You expalian to me what's going on right now?
#70,998
#70,803
Any news about the new update?
#70,998
#70,803
With how much DC is supposed to be ahead of the rest of the team I expect a lot of content
The game is more than art - if it was only the art, the tech update could have been released over a year ago. But it's not. It's also dialogue/narrative, posing, coding, etc. So just because DC is ahead of the rest of the team means that the coder and the poser are not - do you want to wait even longer for the tech update just so you can have content with it? Because once DC draws the art, anything new needs posed and the code needs to be written.

DC's made it clear that some images are updating (including the images that will be in the game that are being released as wallpapers, currently). However, you should not expect much beyond that and a few locations. If there is, you can be pleasantly surprised.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
#70,998
#70,803

#70,998
#70,803

The game is more than art - if it was only the art, the tech update could have been released over a year ago. But it's not. It's also dialogue/narrative, posing, coding, etc. So just because DC is ahead of the rest of the team means that the coder and the poser are not - do you want to wait even longer for the tech update just so you can have content with it? Because once DC draws the art, anything new needs posed and the code needs to be written.

DC's made it clear that some images are updating (including the images that will be in the game that are being released as wallpapers, currently). However, you should not expect much beyond that and a few locations. If there is, you can be pleasantly surprised.
You make a good point.
But...
How long has it been? Year without any progress? It's unfair to supporters.
I know and I understand how complicated process is game development, hence my question which You didn't actually answered.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You make a good point.
But...
How long has it been? Year without any progress? It's unfair to supporters.
I know and I understand how complicated process is game development, hence my question which You didn't actually answered.
You asked what's going on right now. I linked you to the two latest patreon posts that have been shared here - one which is DC giving a run down of what's going on right now.

The tech update has been underway for over 2 years. They stopped working on pre-tech update content at the end of October 2022 for a variety of reasons. As for the supporters - the supporters have the ability to stop subscribing, just like you did. A good number have. A good number have not. It's their choice.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I have a feeling with all these Debbie wallpapers that her sex scenes are going to be updated in the Tech update. They know fans beg for more Debbie mom scenes and knocking her up. It'd be a reward for all the long waiting.
Roxxie needs the pregnancy scene too. Her story is over for a long time now and she is pretty much the mascot of the game, yet has no preg scene? Why?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes