Dec 11, 2018
Can somebody help me out with some info?
Which is the last version, before layered character art was introduced to the game and where can I download that version?
I want to rip the images from it. Layered images from the newest version are too much of a hassle to deal with, and I'd like to see the un-remade characters anyway.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can somebody help me out with some info?
Which is the last version, before layered character art was introduced to the game and where can I download that version?
I want to rip the images from it. Layered images from the newest version are too much of a hassle to deal with, and I'd like to see the un-remade characters anyway.
The last version without any layered art should be 0.16., which is Roxxy's update. It already does feature a few new animations, though.

If you want the last "classic" version of the game, you should probably take 0.14.5, which was the last version with incest etc. before patreon banned it.

Edit: I've got a link for but you'd have to look for 0.16 for yourself. :/

Reactions: reynold.biplane

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: reynold.biplane
Dec 11, 2018
The last version without any layered art should be 0.16., which is Roxxy's update. It already does feature a few new animations, though.

If you want the last "classic" version of the game, you should probably take 0.14.5, which was the last version with incest etc. before patreon banned it.

Edit: I've got a link for 0.14.5 but you'd have to look for 0.16 for yourself. :/
The Wayback Machine on Internet Archive is a great tool.
Thanks. I think I've found, what I was looking for.

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
Does anyone know when the Summertime Saga tech update is finally coming?
The Youtuber Starsip Gamer says that the Tech-Update is now in
QA, and that the tech update will probably come in the next few weeks.
But that was all... since then, month after month have passed without anything happening.

It's clear that Dark Cookie is still working on the game, but since this is dragging on for so long now, maybe he should get off his job in the game and support the other developers in the other areas.

The update is once again on 81% and has not changed for WEEKS. Either they are asleep in the development of the game or what I actually suspect is that the game is possibly dead.

I don't see much of a future for SummertimeSaga anymore. Should the update still come I will expect from DC that he has already worked properly ahead and at least the next updates after that then come faster. If that doesn't happen and years pass again, then you can throw the game in the garbage can. I am now 40 and if the game is straight in 0.21 it still takes a long time until everything is in it.

Dear developer... I'm not getting any younger... I don't want to sit in front of the computer at 80 years and then not be able to get it up because of my health.
Therefore... see to it that the game comes now. I need material again :)

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know when the Summertime Saga tech update is finally coming?
QA, and that the tech update will probably come in the next few weeks.
But that was all... since then, month after month have passed without anything happening.

It's clear that Dark Cookie is still working on the game, but since this is dragging on for so long now, maybe he should get off his job in the game and support the other developers in the other areas.

The update is once again on 81% and has not changed for WEEKS. Either they are asleep in the development of the game or what I actually suspect is that the game is possibly dead.

I don't see much of a future for SummertimeSaga anymore. Should the update still come I will expect from DC that he has already worked properly ahead and at least the next updates after that then come faster. If that doesn't happen and years pass again, then you can throw the game in the garbage can. I am now 40 and if the game is straight in 0.21 it still takes a long time until everything is in it.

Dear developer... I'm not getting any younger... I don't want to sit in front of the computer at 80 years and then not be able to get it up because of my health.
Therefore... see to it that the game comes now. I need material again :)
not there yet, don't expect it to be done in certain date.
Just get a life , find something decent you can indulging in , keep yourself busy.
let the actual update surpise you one day.
when you already forget there is a thing.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone have the latest incest patch for 0.20.16 version or know how to get it?
See #3 in the 87th posting of my FAQ since Feb 2022.
Same answer we've given for over 2.5 years; had you used #1, you would have had your answer 2 hours ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019

Edit: I've got a link for 0.14.5 but you'd have to look for 0.16 for yourself. :/
By chance do you remember the last version before Eves new art style was added ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
By chance do you remember the last version before Eves new art style was added ?
That should be 0.18.6 (which is just a bugfix of 0.18.5).

Having said that, Eve didn't have much content back then, beyond some bits in one the of the teacher's stories.

Reactions: teraptuss

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
That should be 0.18.6 (which is just a bugfix of 0.18.5).

Having said that, Eve didn't have much content back then, beyond some bits in one the of the teacher's stories.
Well those certainly need some addressing too. Or at least the music teacher one, because of Eve not being friends with the three rapper bros anymore.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
QA,
You believe some random YouTuber who has nothing to do with this Game? Why? That's stupid.

The problem is that the Coding was bad and that the new coder needs to fix everything. There were 4 other Coders before him that made this mess, doing the coding like they made it normally and not like the previous Coder. Now the newest Coder needs to make an all new coding for every content that's already in the Game.

Your suggestion here is straight up stupid. Dark Cookie is the Artist, why should he making Coding work when he has no qualification for coding?

Neither, it's showing false stats. We don't know how much posing and coding was made the last couple of weeks.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes