Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Guys some information

I haven't been on this topic for almost two years, so I would like to know something. but this TECH update is the rework of the already existing stories? a few pages ago I saw screenshots of Debbie

(Sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

JessGurl222

Apr 2, 2023
Don't be rediculous. Just because the majority doesn't speak up does not mean the loud minority is right. And how is some guys defending DC worse than all the haters doing the other thing? This thread is about nothing more. That's why I nearly never posted here lately.

I was once contacted by DCs team if I would be interested to work for the tech update. I have a job and a life and so I said no. But now, even if that wasn't so, I am not sure if I would want to join the project now. It doesn't matter what happens with the game, haters always gonna hate. The game is late. No, the update is bugged. The girls are ugly. No, it's the wrong girls. There is too much text. No, there is too little story. There is not enough new scenes. No, it's just the same scenes again with little changes. Old content was better. Old writing was better. And so on.

With that kind of community, all you can do as creator is just ignore it, and that's exactly what DC does. And it makes it very difficult to find people willing to work under such conditions.
Airing genuine and real concerns about a game thats being obviously strung along doesn't make you a hater. It make you someone whos sees whats going on its not that complicated.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Guys some information
I haven't been on this topic for almost two years, so I would like to know something. but this TECH update is the rework of the already existing stories? a few pages ago I saw screenshots of Debbie
(Sorry for my bad english)
Rework of stories? Don't expect it. There may be some updated art.
See #10 in my FAQ posted in the middle of the previous page #71,090 - I also recommend #1.

Reactions: sogetthis

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
jesus, finish this game already
Never.

No, honestly - it is highly doubtful that this game will be "completed" with no new content added anytime in the near (5 years+) future. DarkCookie even said as early as 2017 or so in interviews. There are too many ideas for potential content, as well as it having an "open ending" format. There is fanbase demand for content for characters which haven't received any content, for characters which already have a little content, and - hell - characters that have a lot of content, fans want reworked and additional content for them, as well.

So, no. The game has a long time until it might be considered 100% finished by the developer. As long as there is demand for additional content and the developer is enjoying the creation of that content, it's not going to come to an end.

Volca

Jul 5, 2018
I think DC did say at one point that the planned Prom date events are supposed to be the eventual end of the story of Summertime Saga, and that they would likely be one of the last major updates he ever does to the game - however even when he does release that update I don't expect him to just up and end development of the game.

Salatkopf

Dec 4, 2018
yo i got 2 questions i skipped whatever it said about pregnancys so what happens if a character gets pregnant? i dont want to make eve pregnant if i lose something. also i cant progress with jenny. online guide tells me to talk in the morning and again next day and bring her a necklace but i can never give her the necklace

TGafy

May 14, 2020
yo i got 2 questions i skipped whatever it said about pregnancys so what happens if a character gets pregnant? i dont want to make eve pregnant if i lose something. also i cant progress with jenny. online guide tells me to talk in the morning and again next day and bring her a necklace but i can never give her the necklace
For the first question, after someone gets pregnant comes the baby. :p
But really, it's just some dialog changes during the pregnancy and after the birth it goes back to normal. It's like some of these new milfs don't even remember having popped one out.

Reactions: Artoriasex

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
But really, it's just some dialog changes during the pregnancy and after the birth it goes back to normal. It's like some of these new milfs don't even remember having popped one out.
Annie's mother remembers.

Reactions: Sgtlothar

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Babies in this game are disposable

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes