Jan 14, 2018
Can someone tell me when the next update going to release? It's being so long the game haven't updated yet. Any idea?
My guess is summer 2024

June 15th: drawing a black guy getting shocked by trans dick, starts a sketch of the black guy getting raped
Pretty sure it's consensual sex not rape. Some people aren't straight and that's okay. Shocker. I know. :eek:

I find it very hot tbh

Xonra

Nov 28, 2019
what the fuck is going on with this game. It's been 7 years since this vn started development. That's longer than it takes to make a lot of AAA games. I'm glad I'm not spending my money on these clowns.
This is what happens when you cycle through coders and keep making changes, some necessary some not at all, (we are on number 5 I believe now?) for various reasons. That's like 50% of the reason to be frank, but the other 50% is the main guy in charge spent way too much time trying to milk this like a dairy cow so things progressed so slow for multiple years and now the new coder has to redo basically everything the previous ones did. Even with coders coming and going this has no right to be a 7 year old in development game.

It's a hot mess of terrible terrible management mixed with purposeful coasting more than a few months at a time. There is a reason I stopped supporting this like 3 years ago.

Jan 14, 2018
It's a real pity too. I'm quite sure that most of Cookie's fans, like myself, would love to see the main arc finished and then all the extra bits of rework and bonus scenes getting their loving.

Or perhaps I'm just old and I remember the days when developers, both AAA and indi, were focused more on finishing a project than dragging out the "open beta" portion for ages on end. I really like this game, and I mean that. I really like this game. But I don't often return to playing it because I'm waiting for enough story progression to make the update feel like I'm seeing something new. Fap material is all good, but I follow this game because the story is very well thought out and the characters are enjoyable...I feel invested in the results of the story. That's not something I get in many games. It's not something many games even try to achieve.

If Dark Cookie is stalling to find work arounds to a "bad end" scenario then he shouldn't. If Dark Cookie is just stalling story progression because of the fan content requests then there needs to be a better balance of time management for game progress and game fluffing. Either way I do follow this game and I'm waiting for enough story update to play without saying "That's it?" when I'm done. Game Development is a slog, so I'm willing to wait. But some aren't.
I mean the main story is half done, the mafia side is done so there's just the prom and for that all the potential "waifus" need to have their story completed. It's not really "fan content" that's making the main story take longer, it's the way DC adds depth to each main girl. It's basically like: you start to hang out with main girl > there's some trouble in her life > you meet the side characters/entourage > get to know her and her entourage more > solve her troubles > get to fuck her and entourage

So I guess you could argue there that instead of having simultaneous progress with side characters like Odette, Becca and the like, you could have their progress left till the end and have them play a more shallow role in the main girls' story that way things get out faster. But I would argue the difference in updates would be like a month faster :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes