yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Lifeguard is side character just like Latinas, so probly it will take long time until her scenes are finished.

yeah It's a pity Mrs Johnson potential wasnt exactly fulfilled but its still holds great promise even though its far from now.
Game is such a quality that I dont mind too much which character gets update because its always neatly done and interesting, as long as its not Kevin, Kevin update will probly be immense drought, also trap update will probly be boring, I mean it certainly will be hilarious but trap? meh Really hope trap and Kevin will be added after everything else is fleshed out lol

rle68

May 28, 2017
Lifeguard is side character just like Latinas, so probly it will take long time until her scenes are finished.

yeah It's a pity Mrs Johnson potential wasnt exactly fulfilled but its still holds great promise even though its far from now.
Game is such a quality that I dont mind too much which character gets update because its always neatly done and interesting, as long as its not Kevin, Kevin update will probly be immense drought, also trap update will probly be boring, I mean it certainly will be hilarious but trap? meh Really hope trap and Kevin will be added after everything else is fleshed out lol
question i ask is where in the story does a trap fit in?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I am getting sick and tired of all the idiotic racist posts and posts with nazi references. For your information, Anne Frank was a 14 year old girl who was captured by Nazis and died in a concentration camp because of her religion. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE.
If I see any more of those posts, I will delete them, warn the member and possibly issue a permanent ban.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. :mad:

U

User_215882

From what I understand DC might change the Mia vs Helen pick because of how popular they both are. I honestly gave zero fucks giving Eric June, but that Helen.....so fine

U

User_51567

You mean those people who are making fun of the millions and millions of people who suffered during the Holocaust(including my own Grandpa who was Captured and taken to a Camp)...
Yeah indeed... Those people are Very...Very...Very SAD..

If it was up to me...Those people would get a Perma Ban without any warning...(SO Muttydog is letting you guys go out easy..)
If you got so little sense in your brain to make a joke about that... Then you should get some serious help...

Azzar rraf

May 19, 2017
From what I understand DC might change the Mia vs Helen pick because of how popular they both are. I honestly gave zero fucks giving Eric June, but that Helen.....so fine
Hope thats true. I liked both the scenes and saved them both, but had to choose Mia over Helen cuz id like to give everyone a happy ending. Doing helen felt good but douchy at the same time.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You mean those people who are making fun of the millions and millions of people who suffered during the Holocaust(including my own Grandpa who was Captured and taken to a Camp)...

If it was up to me...Those people would get a Perma Ban without any warning...(SO Muttydog is letting you guys go out easy..)
If you got so little sense in your brain to make a joke about that... Then you should get some serious help...

I understand the situation and why the moderator is angry. What happened in those days is really a horrible thing.
But at this point I do not explain why on TV or in some show around the world, they make jokes about Christ and the last Dinner (i hope write well) and yet they are not censured eh. And I do not think the joke in question is less important than God. Also in some movie we see lot of this scene today. I mean in some police movie like CSI we see lot of case where there ar again this guys and how they are arrested. At this point also there i do not understant why there is no censure.

But ok i am not there to open up a discussion, because who happen in the past was really horrible and i hope nothing like that be repeated. Bat read somithing like that: Those people would get a Perma Ban without any warning is pretty stupid too. Because someone need to know first, and then if they continue to do stupid thing, ok i am with you the ban in necessary. But not first. Is not like shot and do the question. Is do the question and the shot.

Edit
returning IT.
Someone have new info on the update? Is two day that is stop at 83%

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
What the hell is this bullcrap about Nazis and Religious bugaloo?

If you want to talk about social justice, history and politics; get your ass in reddit. This is an adult-hentai game for pete's sake. We're all degenerates here but there's no room for this political discussion nonsense. We all came to fap with our own shared unusual fantasies and fetishes, not discuss about political agenda and what-not.

GET YOUR ASS IN REDDIT instead. Your illogical idiosyncrasies wouldn't last in there anyway. Don't try to act smart and smug here, you're not as smart as you think you are. Sod off!

Please perma ban the draconian-Machiavelli wannabe already and spare us from his political misplaces.

dickermax

May 18, 2017
mom, sis, aunt are already fucked. also mc fucked his classmate, her mom, mom of friend, gf of friend and old lady in hospital (pzdc!). even fucking blue mermaid was fucked, carl!
what are all of you all still waiting from this game? i think it completed.

obibobi

May 10, 2017

People make light of dark things all the time without condoning it. Nazi, Slavery, rape and vore fantasies are all popular things men and women get off to without condoning them.

Unless you're a robot I doubt you have ever not laughed at the history of some group in the past, the Irish, Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, etc. So do not DARE tell people what they may find humorous based on your selective bias to one group.

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
I just want the Mom to put on some damn clothes. Which I know, "what are you, gay?" but isn't the entire point the MC trying to get her naked in the first place? When she's walking around the house in a poorly kept bathroom like shes an unemployed bum, something is lost. I mean MC walking in on her in the shower is fine, but getting a free show 24/7 isnt as appealing. Am I talking crazy or what?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I would love for one of the devs have a private stream recorded of the posing being done, and posted after the release. That way people can see just how long it takes to do that work. Or see how slow they are being. :D

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Its the rap battle girl, obviously.

Emo cat ear wearing mall-punk wannabe, pretty much every trap on earth duh.

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes