metehorn

Jun 24, 2017
I hope that no need to start over again the game :S. The game is very good but this tires a lot. I think the path or various characters are yet defined, just left define the others characters' paths

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
...And they were told they were wrong, then?
It takes as long as it takes.
To all those asking:
Make your own game, with the same quality, size and quality of story, hand drawing everything, and coding.
Let's see how long YOU take to push out updates.
THAT'S how long it takes.
I was on the website and the coding is at 25%, so either the site hasn't been updated or DC is planning a surprise update! There have been a few time where he didn't update the status and then out no where you get an update, but I agree it gets done when its done.

Is Dark Cookie a woman?
NO, good joke tho...

That girl has great looking little titties, I love little titties :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: SengalBoi

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
I really hope not, she's a cutie. I am hoping the trap part is just a troll on DC's part.
I was pretty sure the trap was the bank teller. you have an entire conversation with them and it goes nowhere except you find out they're worried over something(for now anyways). if not them, then i could see the person at the auto dealership.

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
I think the main reason last posing task takes so long is because it encompasses all the hardcore scenes in the update, and the reason why coding can't move is because all that coding has to do is code effects in these scenes(animation flow,x-ray etc it probably won't take that long either methinks, QA most).(yeah for those who do not know, posing is also coding, just the most tedious and repeatable part of it). DC like 2 days ago was drawing a missing asset from a mother scene when she catches MC on the TV, that was probably missing from h scene, but then it's iffy that mom catching MC on TV would be culminative final scene of the update ;) Also you would guess that they would do scenes chronologically right, so yeah, we are waiting for the spicy content to be completed now, let's hope they don't rush it!

PS: The trap always has been a schoolgirl confirmed by DC, you don't have many options to choose between now, it's pretty much confirmed Annie since Latinas are minor characters.(Not a Roxxie, Judith, Eve, Mia could be Rhonda but giving ebony girl a dick...seems kind of unlikely)

Last edited:

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
I think the main reason last posing task takes so long is because it encompasses all the hardcore scenes in the update, and the reason why coding can't move is because all that coding has to do is code effects in these scenes(animation flow,x-ray etc it probably won't take that long either methinks, QA most).(yeah for those who do not know, posing is also coding, just the most tedious and repeatable part of it). DC like 2 days ago was drawing a missing asset from a mother scene when she catches MC on the TV, that was probably missing from h scene, but then it's iffy that mom catching MC on TV would be culminative final scene of the update ;) Also you would guess that they would do scenes chronologically right, so yeah, we are waiting for the spicy content to be completed now, let's hope they don't rush it!

PS: The trap always has been a schoolgirl confirmed by DC, you don't have many options to choose between now, it's pretty much confirmed Annie since Latinas are minor characters.(Not a Roxxie, Judith, Eve, Mia could be Rhonda but giving ebony girl a dick...seems kind of unlikely)
D.C. never said Annie is the trap just that there will be one along with M/M content.

I do not understand why everyone obsess over who the trap is since DC is not doing her update until every other girl is done

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
I still wanna get my date for prom! or maybe start investigating my father's death....and let's not forget,"tapping" Rump's daughter,Iwanka. And don't get me started on wanting my revenge on Roxxy's boyfriend. (maybe a little blackmail makin Roxxy catch her boyfriend in my drunk with her mom at the trailer)

i still find this my most favorite of all games. Keep up the good work!!!

Reactions: quack9

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I just want the Mom to put on some damn clothes. Which I know, "what are you, gay?" but isn't the entire point the MC trying to get her naked in the first place? When she's walking around the house in a poorly kept bathroom like shes an unemployed bum, something is lost. I mean MC walking in on her in the shower is fine, but getting a free show 24/7 isnt as appealing. Am I talking crazy or what?
from the opening at school its only been a month since her husband and MCs Dad has died so yea her walking around the house in a bathrobe is normal, granted out in the road with others not so much in a bathrobe.

I think Eric is the M/M content since you can play poker with him and see him naked (grabs the bleach to wash that image away). but back to the trap, It could be your best friend or (not sure her name) blue haired Girl in the park.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
I mean, nothing's stopping DC from introducing a new "girl" if the trap thing isn't a troll on his part or an existing character.

Reactions: Caligula

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Annie flashes her boobies early in the game. The only female students we haven't seen in some state of nakedness in-game are Eve, Ronda, Becca, and Missy. (There was that drawing of Eve that DC shared some time ago, however.)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Annie flashes her boobies early in the game. The only female students we haven't seen in some state of nakedness in-game are Eve, Ronda, Becca, and Missy. (There was that drawing of Eve that DC shared some time ago, however.)
Didn't see downstairs on Annie or Eve, they are both still in play.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I still think this guy/dev team are milking too much, they're making quite the sum via patreon and they still release one girl per month and not particularly lenghtly in content...

At this rate it will take 3 years of funding to get a decente sandbox

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
DC said "SCHOOLGIRL IS A TRAP" You've got schoolgirls I listed for you to choose between. Annie is a trap.
A school girl that he has yet to make. How I know this I am a 10 dollar Patreon with access secret chat on his discord and I watch his streams

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes