Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why would anybody on a board that's providing pirated content for free care about donors?
At least to me it's pretty clear that I won't start playing a game with that tag, simply because, to me, there's no point in starting something, that almost certainly will just stop somewhere in the middle and won't get an ending. Which is why I'd indeed prefer a restrained use of that tag, as it should be pretty certain that the game is actually dead. Else the tag would pretty much lose its meaning.
Yeah if it was up to people here, pretty much every game would get the abadoned tag after 2 months without an update.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
those rules need changing if you can just avoid being labeled "abandoned" by posting a one sentence message on patreon every 2 months like "still working on it", at least if the purpose of this tag is to protect new potential donators from wasting their money. if the purpose isn't to protect donators but something else i guess it doesn't matter.

you could also create a new tag "milking" for projects that haven't had a significant update in a year or "terrible project management" when the lead devs tells you he will do the "tech update" in 3-4 months but it takes 8 times as long with no end in sight
i'm surprised there are still people defending DC over this, it will be 2040 and the tech update will still not be out and they will still defend DC because "he posted a message saying he was"

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Onto discussing the best girls in the game:

Maria's the best and I hope Tony enjoys being a cuck and wants to raise many kids because the MC isn't giving her up :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally Maria and Diane are tied, they're just top tier milfs that can't get enough content if you ask me.

Reactions: Omniel and YaBoy

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
those rules need changing if you can just avoid being labeled "abandoned" by posting a one sentence message on patreon every 2 months like "still working on it", at least if the purpose of this tag is to protect new potential donators from wasting their money. if the purpose isn't to protect donators but something else i guess it doesn't matter.

you could also create a new tag "milking" for projects that haven't had a significant update in a year or "terrible project management" when the lead devs tells you he will do the "tech update" in 3-4 months but it takes 8 times as long with no end in sight
The rules have only recently be changed to prohibit bitching about muh milking, yet here we are.

Reactions: Vernalcash

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Nope. They both had and still have zilch in terms of sex scenes. Story-wise, Annie should have more since the MC runs into her from time to time at school. iirc Annie had to strip down to her undies in the principal's office, though I could be misremembering.
Yes you are correct, that happened. Personally I have just found Annie and the principal to be 2 of the most unappealing characters in the game, so I'm surprised people would vote for her over Lucy who is just lovely (and a milf)

exsomon

May 11, 2020
technically not abandoned
but in reality this one is abandoned
pity while all the girls look the same this had very high potential
never managed to pass basketball game ever too fast to score

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Yes you are correct, that happened. Personally I have just found Annie and the principal to be 2 of the most unappealing characters in the game, so I'm surprised people would vote for her over Lucy who is just lovely (and a milf)
While I agree they're not the most appealing characters, I AM interested in the whole underground cult thing. It was a really appealing storyline that I was really interested in. It could lead to a lot of open avenues --which is why I suspect they even put that in there. I just wish they would have built more around it and added more content to make it more suspenseful and intriguing. Just some leading trails, ya know? Now we have to wait until 2030 to find out how meaningful that really is.

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
Onto discussing the best girls in the game:

Maria's the best and I hope Tony enjoys being a cuck and wants to raise many kids because the MC isn't giving her up :)

I'm down bad for Jenny. Call me basic or whatever but I love bitchy ice queens (and the fact that she walks around in her underwear for 95% of her screen time helps). And just watching her slowly come around to you was just a treat, truly great writing. I can see why her attitude and mean spiritedness would turn off people, especially since she's such a big part of the game.

I prefer a more dominant MC in my visual novels and the many instances when Jenny is being submissive and gives into pleasure were just amazing. She has more scenes than anyone in the game and its still not enough for me.

Second is a tie between Josephine & Eve. Third is Mia, so she's still in my top 3. Debbie may steal someone's place when/if her reworked scenes get patched in.

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
technically not abandoned
but in reality this one is abandoned
pity while all the girls look the same this had very high potential
never managed to pass basketball game ever too fast to score
Says "all girls look the same" meanwhile anime exists. Personally, If you can can remove everyone's hair and still tell them apart, they look different enough. And DC's artwork deserves so much praise. There's so many different ethnicity, ages and body types in this game. I can't think of another with this much diversity (not that I care about being woke, I just like options).

And I'm not defending DC's work ethic haha. Just his art. I had forgotten I was subbed to the patreon and stopped that shit real quick when I remembered.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
While I agree they're not the most appealing characters, I AM interested in the whole underground cult thing. It was a really appealing storyline that I was really interested in. It could lead to a lot of open avenues --which is why I suspect they even put that in there. I just wish they would have built more around it and added more content to make it more suspenseful and intriguing. Just some leading trails, ya know? Now we have to wait until 2030 to find out how meaningful that really is.
I've only seen one scene so far hinting at that, so I guess I still have more to catch up on there.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I'm down bad for Jenny. Call me basic or whatever but I love bitchy ice queens (and the fact that she walks around in her underwear for 95% of her screen time helps). And just watching her slowly come around to you was just a treat, truly great writing. I can see why her attitude and mean spiritedness would turn off people, especially since she's such a big part of the game.

I prefer a more dominant MC in my visual novels and the many instances when Jenny is being submissive and gives into pleasure were just amazing. She has more scenes than anyone in the game and its still not enough for me.

Second is a tie between Josephine & Eve. Third is Mia, so she's still in my top 3. Debbie may steal someone's place when/if her reworked scenes get patched in.
So far I still like Roxxy's arc better than Jenny's, perhaps just because I saw it first and it was less drawn out. Because she's equally bitchy to you at the start, but then I was really won over by her changing behavior as you help her and her family.

On which note, I'm avoiding looking up the guide to keep everything fresh as much as possible, but I'm really surprised there's no Roxxy preggo option yet. Josephine and even Tina you can knock up but not the girl who's on the title screen? Pretty strange. No Becca either but her mom? Maybe I just have to keep playing.

I wish I could rank Mia higher cause she's cute and nice, but as I said in another post, she hasn't had much to do. Barely any sex scenes compared with others, and so far only the 1 big arc about her parents. And she's barely spent time with anyone else. Man I wish there would be scenes of her interacting with MC, Eve and Roxxy.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
So far I still like Roxxy's arc better than Jenny's, perhaps just because I saw it first and it was less drawn out. Because she's equally bitchy to you at the start, but then I was really won over by her changing behavior as you help her and her family.

On which note, I'm avoiding looking up the guide to keep everything fresh as much as possible, but I'm really surprised there's no Roxxy preggo option yet. Josephine and even Tina you can knock up but not the girl who's on the title screen? Pretty strange. No Becca either but her mom? Maybe I just have to keep playing.

I wish I could rank Mia higher cause she's cute and nice, but as I said in another post, she hasn't had much to do. Barely any sex scenes compared with others, and so far only the 1 big arc about her parents. And she's barely spent time with anyone else. Man I wish there would be scenes of her interacting with MC, Eve and Roxxy.
Tbh I find Helen's storyline to be more compelling than Mia's, but I wish the corruption of a religious housewife into a sex slave went a bit slower. Building from her first time doing oral to being a free-use cum dump for you to knock up.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes