FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Tbh I find Helen's storyline to be more compelling than Mia's, but I wish the corruption of a religious housewife into a sex slave went a bit slower. Building from her first time doing oral to being a free-use cum dump for you to knock up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made a separate save to see what her route looked like, but it didn't seem to go much further than Mia's. And I don't recall seeing a knock up option for Helen either, once the "training" was complete?

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
I made a separate save to see what her route looked like, but it didn't seem to go much further than Mia's. And I don't recall seeing a knock up option for Helen either, once the "training" was complete?
You're right - there isn't. The vid I posted is fan made, I was just commenting on the way I wish her route developed.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
When I first clicked this thread and saw it had over 70,000 replies I was like holy fucking donkey shit that is a lot.

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
image_2023-08-03_210146093.png
Wow I just noticed this in the stream chat. I might be reading it wrong but I think InProgress means whats currently being worked on out of the 15% that remains. Holy shit, I knew it was bad but not this bad.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Game question - is there a Josephine pregnancy glitch or something? I've spun the wheel 3 times now successfully, and nothing. The wiki says she contacts you with the news a week later, but I've got zilch so far.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes