Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
As someone who wants the Judith update and an expanded Mia route, it has been a interesting wait. Almost half a decade now.

Judith still only gives handjobs in the bathroom, despite being what will likely be the easiest girl to bed and potentially one of the most kinky. (She already is crushing hard on the MC and wants his dick, just not at school yet.) Any event where she and the MC are alone in one of their bedrooms is going to have sex happen.

The Mia route either needs a massive rework or expansion. It focuses more on her mom and the nun instead of Mia herself. The one and only sex scene with her is also pretty lacking. (She doesn't even look at the MC, even if you have the stats for the "just the tip" vaginal sex version. Aka you can literally take her virginity and creampie her, but she'll still be focused on the book. Seriously, wtf?) She needs another scene where she sneaks over to the MC's bedroom at night for some nice cowgirl sex to measure up to the current Debbie and Jenny bedroom options.

Getting massive 'developmental hell' vibes from this game.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Judith still only gives handjobs in the bathroom, despite being what will likely be the easiest girl to bed and potentially one of the most kinky. (She already is crushing hard on the MC and wants his dick, just not at school yet.) Any event where she and the MC are alone in one of their bedrooms is going to have sex happen.
I'm not sure that's where DC actually wants her story to go and I wouldn't even be surprised if her bathroom scene gets removed/pushed back once she actually gets her update. To me that "scene" was one of these early "we've got to add some nsfw content, no matter where" moments. It's a problem many somewhat story driven games face.
The Mia route either needs a massive rework or expansion.
An expansion was indeed supposed to happen, but patrons voted for something else instead. By now it basically means that her story will get a full rework.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Oh, I know

I just want to rationalize why I don't bother changing the name, by looking for an actual name that reads "Anon"

The Old English one makes a bit more sense, so that one it is

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
This game is going the road of Innocent Witches and it's shitty swindler dev. Expect heavy censorship on the comments section from now on.
It is a shame, Summertime saga was a very good game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can't wait for an Abandoned tag on this Thread :love:
The dev is streaming 4 to 5 time a week and as such there's zero chance this will ever get the tag according to F95's rules.

In case anybody actually still cares about the game and not just about DC's earnings...

He started to draw the inside of Missy's house:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
The dev is streaming 4 to 5 time a week and as such there's zero chance this will ever get the tag according to F95's rules.

In case anybody actually still cares about the game and not just about DC's earnings...

Truth be told, it Looks outdated
This might have been good 5 years ago,
Better Games with realistic renders have emerged(y)

Reactions: tankdick

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Nice... So Missy is getting proper content in her own right? :love: (My favourite of the three bitches) is her mom coming into the picture?
Never to many Milfs

Reactions: SirWilliam

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Patreon should change thier patronage system.
They need to monitor whether developers are honest.
Why would they hamper their own income and why should they patronize their own customers? It takes 3 seconds to cancel a pledge and I'm sure there are still people who give money to DC because of his streams or because they recently discovered the game and want to leave some money. If in doubt, people should simply cancel their pledge and that's it. No need for patreon to intervene.

Nice... So Missy is getting proper content in her own right? :love: (My favourite of the three bitches) is her mom coming into the picture?
Never to many Milfs
Yeah, though I'm pretty sure it's going to be about as much as Becca got. Sadly both of them are supposed to stay secondary characters in Roxxy's story, so she won't get her own story or such. As far as I recall, Missy isn't supposed to have a mom, but is meant to be living with her loaded (lawyer/banker) single dad, who is rarely at home. At least that's what DC said a long time ago.

Then again, it's still nice that she may get her scene(s) at some point.

Edit:

Truth be told, it Looks outdated
This might have been good 5 years ago,
Better Games with realistic renders have emerged(y)
There isn't a single render in this game....

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes