j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Personally I don't care much about realistic renders More importantly don't get it into his head to restart the damn Tech update :p
Yeah, 2D and 3D games always had somewhat different target groups and they age very differently, too. A rendered game from 20 years ago looks mostly awful by now, while a Disney cartoon style that's 70 years old can still make a lot of money - see Milftoon drama for example (I'm still mad the dev got it so wrong in basically every way but the artist...)

Edit: From that perspective DC is indeed doing the right thing. Nobody is going to care about low quality art going forward, but by raising the quality across the board on a level that's acceptable, the game certainly has a chance to become somewhat timeless.

Reactions: Stil996

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2022-10-31
Release Date: 2022-10-31
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.16 Pre-tech
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED* - IOS*

Patches: - v0.20.12* -

Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: SPH Mod - - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute

Hero1 thanks for the link
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
Can someone please tell me how to find the fishing rod?
I already read the whole WALKTHROUGH and I didn't see information about it
Thanks

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
nothin new... i saw alot videos about this game on yt like new locations but nobody would tell when will be that all locations available, i don t know what to think.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
nothin new... i saw alot videos about this game on yt like new locations but nobody would tell when will be that all locations available, i don t know what to think.
Without having seen any of these videos, it's most likely content from DC's picarto streams. Most of them will probably be included within the tech update, some may be added once they are needed in later updates.

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
As far as I recall, Missy isn't supposed to have a mom, but is meant to be living with her loaded (lawyer/banker) single dad, who is rarely at home. At least that's what DC said a long time ago.
Missy also said that she has an older sister. Maybe she'll come to visit at some point in the far future?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Missy also said that she has an older sister. Maybe she'll come to visit at some point in the far future?
Yeah, DC did actually complain about Sploosh adding that part in Missy's dialog without him knowing about it and without any plans for Missy to even have a sister in the first place. As things usually go, there's probably a good chance we'll see her at some point. DC tends to give in to public demands when it comes to new characters.... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Omniel

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
Daaaaaaamn, dude. An active game that hasn't gotten a single update in nearly a YEAR. Seriously insane stuff. What do you want to bet that when the update comes out it'll contain little to no new content and you'll barely be able to tell any difference in game functionality at all, meaning it was basically a year-long vacation?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so what the given reason for the stall in the game being updated coz ive seen other games come out all the while this game is stuck in this one update if its a lack of helpers to help the dev hes earning more then enough to hire more people it just sad seeing a game i loved going nowhere the dev has proven hes not reliable and if you feel different please give me a reason why ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
so what the given reason for the stall in the game being updated coz ive seen other games come out all the while this game is stuck in this one update if its a lack of helpers to help the dev hes earning more then enough to hire more people it just sad seeing a game i loved going nowhere the dev has proven hes not reliable and if you feel different please give me a reason why ?
The discussion is moot. It doesn't matter what anyone here says, few change their minds - one way or the other. It's just a circular argument about something no one here has any influence over changing. People don't want to be patient even though they aren't spending a dime on it. If they are subscribing and they feel taken, they should stop subscribing and seek some kind of recourse through the developer and/or Patreon. And in the end, the endless talking about development speed, delays, and pay is against F95 rules - but hey, no one gives a shit about following rules. If they did, they wouldn't be on a so-called 'pirate' site taking things without paying for them, would they?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes