itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
what is so wrong with us criticizing DC's actions? so what if we're not patreons? are you not allowed to have opinions without having money invested?
You're allowed to criticize DC, the way this tech-update has been handled is terrible and deserves all the criticism it gets, there's no way around the situation.

The problem is that many people put on their conspiracy hat and spout misinformation about DC and the game. If you want to speculate that behind the scenes DC is deliberately delaying the update to string along patrons, or even not working on the update at all, then that's fine, but keep it to speculation (preferably with some actual arguments for once...) instead of stating it as facts and calling people who aren't on the conspiracy bandwagon stupid sheep.

These conspiracy comments are annoying to begin with because like the vast majority of conspiracy "theories", they're based on absolutely nothing other than emotions and what people want to believe instead of actual logic and reason. So if you're going to vomit baseless speculation filled with inaccuracies and assumptions, don't get butthurt when someone is in here that corrects you.
I don't agree with Count Morado all the time either, but most of the time he's got his I's dotted and his T's crossed, if you genuinely think he's paid by DC then I don't don't what to tell you.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You're allowed to criticize DC, the way this tech-update has been handled is terrible and deserves all the criticism it gets, there's no way around the situation.

The problem is that many people put on their conspiracy hat and spout misinformation about DC and the game. If you want to speculate that behind the scenes DC is deliberately delaying the update to string along patrons, or even not working on the update at all, then that's fine, but keep it to speculation (preferably with some actual arguments for once...) instead of stating it as facts and calling people who aren't on the conspiracy bandwagon stupid sheep.

These conspiracy comments are annoying to begin with because like the vast majority of conspiracy "theories", they're based on absolutely nothing other than emotions and what people want to believe instead of actual logic and reason. So if you're going to vomit baseless speculation filled with inaccuracies and assumptions, don't get butthurt when someone is in here that corrects you.
I don't agree with Count Morado all the time either, but most of the time he's got his I's dotted and his T's crossed, if you genuinely think he's paid by DC then I don't don't what to tell you.
Never attribute malice to what can be attributed to incompetence.

Janjaap1

Sep 2, 2018
Put him on ignore if you don't want to see his posts. Take some responsibility for your own experience instead of asking for someone else to do it for you.
Oh I didnt really meant that ,i don't read it anyway but the man is here 24/7 reacting to every post.
But always onesighted aka defending,the one who did this job before him is mysteriously disappeared,coincedenceSo no reason to remove this shit,
Although I wonder how long this post will hold here .

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Interesting to see that the prom option here is separate from the harem. Wonder what that could mean.
I think the harem - as DC imagines it - is supposed to be beach house content and as such it probably means to meet the requirements to invite someone (maybe some special demands for the girl to move in, a small additional arc for her to be willing to share MC or what ever).

The prom on other hand is supposed to be the (unique) ending of a girl's story and will require dating and probably a bit of preparation like asking her out, etc.

At least that's how I'd understand it.

PS: It's been another 2 pages where nobody actually wrote anything about the game itself...

Reactions: Omniel

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I’ll change the current conversation from complaining about DC to saying that Jenny is #1 girl, and I hope we get another substantial update from here soon. Yes, I know she already has the most content - as she should.

Reactions: hooter

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I’ll change the current conversation from complaining about DC to saying that Jenny is #1 girl, and I hope we get another substantial update from here soon. Yes, I know she already has the most content - as she should.
Thanks for posting this to change the topic. As for me, the #1 girl would be Becca and I hope she gets more content. But since she's not the main girl, then I would go for Roxxy.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Her story is mostly done but I'm hoping that the dating system fills out the gaps in her personality. Seeing the "conniving bitch" angle give way to something closer to a classic tsundere would bring her up quite a few notches in my eyes. Her diary spends so much time hinting at the notion that it'd be a crime not to see that possibility fulfilled.

Roxxy is probably still best girl for me, though Grace makes a compelling dark horse. Gimme all of that "struggling small business owner just needs love" smoke. :love: DC's got a talent for making lovable characters that you just want to see more of, even though the horrifying development hell we're currently in makes a lot of those desires look like pipe dreams.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I think the harem - as DC imagines it - is supposed to be beach house content and as such it probably means to meet the requirements to invite someone (maybe some special demands for the girl to move in, a small additional arc for her to be willing to share MC or what ever).
Oooh yes please, that's exactly what I want. Sharing is caring after all

Thanks for posting this to change the topic. As for me, the #1 girl would be Becca and I hope she gets more content. But since she's not the main girl, then I would go for Roxxy.
Ah I see you are an individual of culture.

Her story is mostly done but I'm hoping that the dating system fills out the gaps in her personality. Seeing the "conniving bitch" angle give way to something closer to a classic tsundere would bring her up quite a few notches in my eyes.
I still think Roxxy did Jenny's arc better.

Roxxy is probably still best girl for me, though Grace makes a compelling dark horse. Gimme all of that "struggling small business owner just needs love" smoke.
Plus her being the caring older sister of another best girl adds an element of taboo.

Reactions: Omniel

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Discovered this gem recently.
Initially, I didn't liked the graphic style of the characters. So I haven't pay attention to this game.
What a mistake !
Story, gameplay and mini games are good.
Some situations are really fun. Good game ! :D

Reactions: FGM01

AiKNicK

Jan 7, 2018
It's been a long time since the last time I checked the status of the game, does anyone know when the new version will be out?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's been a long time since the last time I checked the status of the game, does anyone know when the new version will be out?
No. No one here knows. The developer doesn't know. I doubt it will be before April 2024 and it could be much later.

• Sad
Reactions: AiKNicK
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes