lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
Honestly while I don't like constant tiny updates, I really don't like superhuge gaps between updates either.
But
Been jacking to this since forever so I gues I'm ride or die at this point

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
That is and always will be Milfy City. Compared to that, Summertime Saga is masterfully handled since there isn't complete radio silence.
But they're still stalling as much as they can with or without communicating lol

Last update was 10 MONTHS ago. You have to be totally delusional to not realize that they are taking their sweet time to release something on PURPOSE.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
But they're still stalling as much as they can with or without communicating lol

Last update was 10 MONTHS ago. You have to be totally delusional to not realize that they are taking their sweet time to release something on PURPOSE.
Starting development in 2016, currently cashing over €50,000/month. 10 Months since the last update... That's a lot of money for doing so small progress. These patrons really like to throw it away

A game this old probably became a mess to maintain & debug, more so if they decided at some point to upgrade the renpy engine, as many others do, that'd explain why it's still unfinished and taking so long

The cost of owning a mess is ridiculously high, that's the culprit of projects to get cancelled, businesses to go bankrupt...

The alternative falls on the lines of what you imply: they take it easy while cashing in that absurd amount. Patrons simply go nuts here

Reactions: TaurusBR

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

And whatcha gonna do about it? Complain all about it on a board where the dev doesn't hang out on until the heat death of the universe?

Yeah, I'm sure that's gonna show him! Or are you hoping to sway the people who give him money on Patreon?

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
To be fair, Roxxy looks cute and fuckable in all of her pics :love:. DC's proportions need a bit of work, though, she's got a bad case of Liefeld spine here. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2861777
I wish a good video on Youtube about this guy. Amazing fucking artist but man, his body proportions are so trash. Worse than Aeon Flux. Imagine if he nailed the physiques and figures of his characters, probably be the greatest comic artist of all time.

Strelok00

Oct 17, 2017
And whatcha gonna do about it? Complain all about it on a board where the dev doesn't hang out on until the heat death of the universe?

Yeah, I'm sure that's gonna show him! Or are you hoping to sway the people who give him money on Patreon?
Look at your posting history mate ! You are only complaining about people complaining.
Yeah, I'm sure that's gonna show them! Or are you hoping to sway the people who post here to stop trolling and having fun?

Reactions: Chili_Chale_Cholo

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Look at your posting history mate ! You are only complaining about people complaining.
Yeah, I'm sure that's gonna show them! Or are you hoping to sway the people who post here to stop trolling and having fun?
Yeah sure, look up my posting history. That's the first sign of having a sound argument and not making yourself appear like you got some screws loose!

• Love
Reactions: Strelok00
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes