Apr 10, 2020
The male protagonist in this game doesn't look too bad gives off a Czech / Russian appearance in the face department in other words he is HOT.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Stuff off Discord from a few days ago, Seems Jenny much like her personality is a massive bitch to work on. For context Vole did Main story 3 and half of Eve. Really puts just how much content Jenny has in prospective. View attachment 2856515
View attachment 2856520
View attachment 2856525
Jenny was probably the biggest route since she has the most content, right? I remember you saying ages ago that they were saving the big ones for last, but I don't know if we've ever gotten a strict accounting of what routes have actually been completed (or at least as completed as they'll get at whatever phase of development they're in, anyways).

Do you know what ones they have left to do? If memory serves I know I've seen discussion of Eve, Jenny, Diane, Debbie, and the Main Stories being worked on at various points. Roxxy has to be a big one with all the stupid little minigames woven through her route and her varying interactions with both Eve and Jenny.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Jenny was probably the biggest route since she has the most content, right? I remember you saying ages ago that they were saving the big ones for last, but I don't know if we've ever gotten a strict accounting of what routes have actually been completed (or at least as completed as they'll get at whatever phase of development they're in, anyways).

Do you know what ones they have left to do? If memory serves I know I've seen discussion of Eve, Jenny, Diane, Debbie, and the Main Stories being worked on at various points. Roxxy has to be a big one with all the stupid little minigames woven through her route and her varying interactions with both Eve and Jenny.
Not to mention a preggo Roxxy. Of course since the pregnancies don't really have any impact on the main story or even the character routes, what I really want to see is more interactions between them. Of all the girls so far only Roxxy has even visited MC's home and met Debbie, nobody else. That oughta change.

But while I wait I should find my next h game to scratch the itch given to me by this, Daily Lives and Insexual Awakening. Hopefully something with the same great art and compelling relationships.

Username7

May 1, 2017

I honestly have no idea. I don't like doing this very often but here's the posing left to do from the detailed tracker, if you can think of something and it's not here it's done. Green checks are for stuff we've been told via Discord is either done or almost done, blue is for stuff older posers who left were working on and are status unknown other than some work was done. Everything else I have no clue on because I haven't seen it talked about. I'll also show what the "Changes in the last 24 hours" section of the task tracker on the website looks like in depth, I chose two days ago because it's a better view of what's up. Coding Jenny and bug fixing Debbie based off the QA testing.
posing task left.png Changelogs1.png

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
I am aware of the many games added every day. I am aware of the number completed. I am aware of the number getting updates. And yet people keep coming in here to complain there's no new content - when there is a shit ton of content available everywhere else - why are they so fixated on this content? While this title sits in limbo with the tech update, people should go do something else instead of trolling the thread with the same shit daily.
Because this game is emblematic of a bad incentives' system that plagues kick-starter, patreon and other crowdfunding platforms. It's simply too profitable for such games to never be finished. When people complain about DC and Summertime Saga they also, by implication, complain about Star Citizen, Project Phoenix and games like that.

Not sure what to say to you man but as long as there are no updates, no content and no information about the progress, and the money are still pouring in, people would complain. After all, if you tighten up the noose then maybe in a desperate attempt to regain some trust devs would show some progress. Worse comes to worst, the game dies, but there wasn't much 'alive' to begin with, right?

Reactions: poopfartshitcum

daffalulu091

Jan 17, 2020
Debbie tasked mc to go to the dealership to fix the car but the receptionist doesn't give any option now im stuck what to do?

i got so many tasked locked because of it

Last edited:

JhoriminYAskua

Aug 17, 2018
Hello, in the past I supported DarkCookie, but a while ago I ignored the subject, could you update me a bit about the delay of the updates and that many say that there will no longer be batches of scenes, I know that a A project like this takes a long time, but I have not understood what path it is taking.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hello, in the past I supported DarkCookie, but a while ago I ignored the subject, could you update me a bit about the delay of the updates and that many say that there will no longer be batches of scenes, I know that a A project like this takes a long time, but I have not understood what path it is taking.
This one:

5a6gio.jpg

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Because this game is emblematic of a bad incentives' system that plagues kick-starter, patreon and other crowdfunding platforms. It's simply too profitable for such games to never be finished. When people complain about DC and Summertime Saga they also, by implication, complain about Star Citizen, Project Phoenix and games like that.
That is and always will be Milfy City. Compared to that, Summertime Saga is masterfully handled since there isn't complete radio silence.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Not to mention a preggo Roxxy. Of course since the pregnancies don't really have any impact on the main story or even the character routes, what I really want to see is more interactions between them. Of all the girls so far only Roxxy has even visited MC's home and met Debbie, nobody else. That oughta change.

But while I wait I should find my next h game to scratch the itch given to me by this, Daily Lives and Insexual Awakening. Hopefully something with the same great art and compelling relationships.
I believe more interactions and home visits are planned once they implement the dating system. Given their current difficulties in rewiring existing content, I shudder to think how long it'll take to weave all those new scenes and variables in. Hopefully the complex systems they appear to be implementing will cut the process down to take slightly less time than the heat death of the universe.

/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
Debbie tasked mc to go to the dealership to fix the car but the receptionist doesn't give any option now im stuck what to do?

i got so many tasked locked because of it
I think you are supposed to click the car in the garage, then MC calls the dealership on the phone. You don't actually go to the dealership.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I believe more interactions and home visits are planned once they implement the dating system. Given their current difficulties in rewiring existing content, I shudder to think how long it'll take to weave all those new scenes and variables in. Hopefully the complex systems they appear to be implementing will cut the process down to take slightly less time than the heat death of the universe.
Oh there's gonna be a system like that, which leads to all that stuff? Sounds like just what I ordered, hope it's implemented...someday.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes