randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
pretty sure cyberpunk 2077 got delayed once around october, but the manger rushed the developers anyways.
the FANS are the one who Rushed it. One of them also Terrorized the Manager and the Dev by Sending the Death Threat Letters to them while the State of the Game itself is not Finished. Later those same Fans Complained about the Bug and Glitches in the Game after doing all that.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I personally think they had to throw everything out and start from scratch, but yeah, probably coders also dragging their ass. Cost sunk fallacy might have struck DC, too, and he can't cut them loose in fear that it would delay everything even more.
I do not remember exactly where I saw this so take it with a lot of skepticism but that was basically confirmed; they had to code everything from scratch since the code was basically held together by hopes and dreams. They literally remade the game from zero to where the last update left it (excluding the pre-tech ones).

Reactions: Senigata

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I'd be more than willing to, but the staff doesn't allow me to discuss on this thread, they are monitoring me and censoring my comments, so I can't express myself freely nor speak the truth.
Interesting how that only happens on the threads for games that "respected" users are fans of.
Oh shit guys, we have a real conspiracy victim here!

1000066428.jpg

So, if this comment disappears at some point, now you know why.
Your post will get deleted because it's blatantly against board rules, genius. How many times does it need to be said that it is against the rules to talk about Patreon practices of devs and their development cycle until everyone will get it through their thick skulls?

foxy012

Apr 19, 2020
I also don't get it why people here think they can complain about the update scedule. We are getting it for free. Just let them do their thing and when the update is released be happy about it

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
the FANS are the one who Rushed it. One of them also Terrorized the Manager and the Dev by Sending the Death Threat Letters to them while the State of the Game itself is not Finished. Later those same Fans Complained about the Bug and Glitches in the Game after doing all that.
yeah this thread feels the same ngl

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Oh shit guys, we have a real conspiracy victim here!

View attachment 3034998

Your post will get deleted because it's blatantly against board rules, genius. How many times does it need to be said that it is against the rules to talk about Patreon practices of devs and their development cycle until everyone will get it through their thick skulls?
kekw

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I'd be more than willing to, but the staff doesn't allow me to discuss on this thread, they are monitoring me and censoring my comments, so I can't express myself freely nor speak the truth.
Interesting how that only happens on the threads for games that "respected" users are fans of.

even tho there is evidence that cyberpunk 2077 got rushed and a lot of ppl including the fans knew: you think my comment is false? why so? all people need is time, just like this developer here, yet so many people like to think it's abandoned. do you know how hard it is to render games, fact check them, instill new coding, and scripts to get right and how much time it takes to do all this, whilst making sure there are no bugs in play(looking at you, perfect cell)? it's not a hop skip and a jump i'll tell you that much. i haven't made any games yet, yet i know how long they take. wasn't- no, ISN'T there a BIG freaking gap from TLOU, and TLOU2?(even thou the second one is bad(there is no TLOU2, in ba sing se)) all i'm asking is why you think what i said isn't true, that all this developer needs is time, and more people who are patient? can't just emote a face palm and get away with it, mr. donor Muramasa0

Reactions: GucciGang69

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
So many people think that's an incredible gotcha to leave facepalm emote it's almost childish
It expresses a very specific emotional reaction. The kind of emotional reaction that doesn't require a verbal reply. When I was younger I used it a few times when I just gave up on someone, and wanted that person to know it. Now I just don't reply at all.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019

This is CountMorado's anger and hatred for the criticisms that every user makes against DC, it is also his explicit love and uninhibited zeal for DC, in an attempt to silence users by reporting all the comments that do not align with what he defends. I don't even doubt that this comment will be deleted. Another one deleted from all the other 300 that have already been deleted as they do. What matters is if your comment fits with what they (the DC defenders) believe in, if it doesn't hurt their mediocre pride, it doesn't matter. But if it hurts, you already know.

Countdown to being deleted starting at 3..2..1..! ;)

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
This is CountMorado's anger and hatred for the criticisms that every user makes against DC, it is also his explicit love and uninhibited zeal for DC, in an attempt to silence users by reporting all the comments that do not align with what he defends. I don't even doubt that this comment will be deleted. Another one deleted from all the other 300 that have already been deleted as they do. What matters is if your comment fits with what they (the DC defenders) believe in, if it doesn't hurt their mediocre pride, it doesn't matter. But if it hurts, you already know.

to be fair morado already gave the rule book of what is allowed in the chat, on top of that: another one even explained why they get deleted so often.
lastly: how do you know for the parts you weren't there for? what if most people defending it don't even got the game download or are patrons themselves?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

also: why are you thinking your comment's gonna be deleted? it's playing devils advocate, albeit rude(i mean everone on the internet is rude even me), but it's not like you're breaking f95's TOS or some shit <removed>.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
That's not at all what happened, it's insane that people still uphold the narrative that a minority of toxic fans are to blame for how that game released. Pure copium and stupidity...

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

Guess the forum admins must be in DCs pocket too then because they explicitly made these rules. Jesus, you guys... :rolleyes:

That's not at all what happened, it's insane that people still uphold the narrative that a minority of toxic fans are to blame for how that game released. Pure copium and stupidity...
True, the blame rests on the shareholders and the devs needing to please them.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
That IS what Happened..
I followed the Videogames Related News Everyday including the News about CDPR related News for Cyberpunk 2077 even the Mod that could fixed the Bugs. And now they Provide a New and Free DLC that also coming with the Patches that could fix the Game Problems.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
That IS what Happened..
I followed the Videogames Related News Everyday including the News about CDPR related News for Cyberpunk 2077 even the Mod that could fixed the Bugs. And now they Provide a New and Free DLC that also coming with the Patches that could fix the Game Problems.
What even is this response? You have nothing to back up your claim that fans "forced" CDPR to release the game prematurely, all you're doing is engaging in unhinged mental gymnastics to shift blame from the developers to the consumers. The delusion people went, and still go through to defend or downplay CDPR's actions is genuinely something psychologists can have a field day with. Holy fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes