Jhaerik

Jun 24, 2021
WOW you are first line of degenerate human. Telling those being scam are "cucks". Are you guys really? playing those who trusting and being to a dev game and nothing happened 2 year. Second " doesn't seem to be the patrons that are frustrated" => Are you serious right now? Do you known how many of them are pissing off before to now? you trying to made lies.
A cuck by any other name, is still a cuck.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
He's not doing it himself. He has a coder hired. He also has art posers, writer and a few other staff. His coding back in the beginning of development and hiring various people with various ways of coding over the years is the reason why the code is FUBAR now and needed fixed.
Either they are useless or they are deliberately slowing down work until the DC and co. need more subs. I've had enough experience with coding to know that coders and programmers do overplay the complexity of coding at times to milk people. So far as I can tell, DC has been consistent with his steams on Picarto, meaning that he is still active and should have made sure that other people have the ball rolling in their court but nada, just radio silence. Reminds me of the problems that Spooky Milk Life has, too much art and too inept or lazy programmers to keep pace with the art.

So I have said this before. Getting total Simbro vibes from this game
As a refresher. Simbro was this cool little flash game with a simple design and decent story.
The dev dies in a car accident and someone tried to string people along for months. Ironically it still has more paid subs than some active games on this site.

We are at a year out+ and nothing to show for it. This game would have to end up being better than biggest game release ever to make up for the pent up frustration of the cucks.. I mean subs to this game.

Such a sad end to a good game
Fucking hell, I am way behind the news on this one. Simbro was good game, long overdue RIP to the dev.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I've had enough experience with coding to know that coders and programmers do overplay the complexity of coding at times to milk people.
Maybe you should share your stated knowledge and suspicions with DC in the next Picarto stream for his consideration.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Either they are useless or they are deliberately slowing down work until the DC and co. need more subs. I've had enough experience with coding to know that coders and programmers do overplay the complexity of coding at times to milk people. So far as I can tell, DC has been consistent with his steams on Picarto, meaning that he is still active and should have made sure that other people have the ball rolling in their court but nada, just radio silence. Reminds me of the problems that Spooky Milk Life has, too much art and too inept or lazy programmers to keep pace with the art.
If it's malicious intent of the coder, then there's little we can do about it. Only peeps on his Discord or something can get close enough to call it out, I suppose.

Reactions: Brian b

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
If it's malicious intent of the coder, then there's little we can do about it. Only peeps on his Discord or something can get close enough to call it out, I suppose.
And frankly, I don't intent to get involved. Besides, if DC and co. Actually cared they would have released the content sooner or at least give the minor tech fixes with a few scenes along the way to keep people occupied while they work on the main update.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And frankly, I don't intent to get involved. Besides, if DC and co. Actually cared they would have released the content sooner or at least give the minor tech fixes with a few scenes along the way to keep people occupied while they work on the main update.
You're exactly describing the 6 pre-tech updates that that they released for the first year and a half of the work on the tech update.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Seeing as more people have downloaded STS than have played six of the seven current GTA titles (and perhaps, even more than GTA V)... perhaps.*
*Note, the "perhaps" is a tongue-in-cheek reply for those who think I'm being serious about the comparison between STS and GTA 6. That said, it is true that STS has had more downloads than any single GTA title had units sold, except for maybe GTA V (maybe). From , , there have been over 70 million downloads of STS (66 million of those downloads from android users). 30 million of those downloads since the start of the tech update. Again, that's just from one site.
GTA V has sold 185M copies. SS doesn't even come close, especially considering its a free, lightweight smut game that can be basically played on anything.

I get you're not being completely serious but even then its wild to entertain the idea that there's a chance STS has more downloads than GTA V sold copies.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
GTA V has sold 185M copies. SS doesn't even come close, especially considering its a free, lightweight smut game that can be basically played on anything.

I get you're not being completely serious but even then its wild to entertain the idea that there's a chance STS has more downloads than GTA V sold copies.
Yes, GTA V sold 185 million copies. On one website alone, STS has over 70 million downloads. One single website out of how many? Those 70 million downloads far out numbers any single other GTA release except for GTA V. However, perhaps if all downloads were counted... maybe. And I emphasized maybe several times in my post.

I never said they were the same kind of entertainment. But yes, because it is a free, lightweight smut game that can be basically played on anything - it means it is more accessible for more people to play. It is not unfathomable to think that STS over its 7+ years to have had more downloads across dozens (hundreds?) of sites to choose from than GTA V had unit sales.

Reactions: otranu

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
You're exactly describing the 6 pre-tech updates that that they released for the first year and a half of the work on the tech update.
And nothing has come in a year, most dev release content anywhere between 2 weeks to 3-4 months tops. There are some that have gone longer without releasing content but those have made sure to not squander their good will and actually show the progress they are making.

Reactions: mixa007

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And nothing has come in a year, most dev release content anywhere between 2 weeks to 3-4 months tops. There are some that have gone longer without releasing content but those have made sure to not squander their good will and actually show the progress they are making.
You just keep moving the goal posts and bringing up hypotheticals. Enjoy your day.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Yes, GTA V sold 185 million copies. On one website alone, STS has over 70 million downloads. One single website out of how many? Those 70 million downloads far out numbers any single other GTA release except for GTA V. However, perhaps if all downloads were counted... maybe. And I emphasized maybe several times in my post.

I never said they were the same kind of entertainment. But yes, because it is a free, lightweight smut game that can be basically played on anything - it means it is more accessible for more people to play. It is not unfathomable to think that STS over its 6+ years to have had more downloads across dozens (hundreds?) of sites to choose from than GTA V had unit sales.
It's not only more accessible for people to play but the numbers work differently. A copy sold is a copy sold. SS gets downloaded again and again by a lot of the same users because of updates and other reasons.

But regardless of that I doubt other websites contribute enough downloads to even come close to the 70M of the main site. Even if I were outrageously generous and doubled the 70M to 140M it still would need 45M to reach GTA V.

So yeah it's quite unfathomable lmao

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes