The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
So many people crying about the game, and specially about the dev.

This is how you measure the dev sucess, and a good game, PLUS the quantity of jealous people concerning about the devs revenue/money, is insane lol.
Most of these people are not patreons of the game, and have it freely, but they keep complaining anyway... : D
Pure clown world.

EDIT: For those who are giving me Facepalms on this post, I wanted to remind you that a Facepalm counts as a like in the end, so thank you to everyone who gave me Facepalms, and therefore, gave me likes in the overall count on my profile.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:(y)

Last edited:

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
And dont forget Elder Scrolls 6
Fallout 5 comes after ES6 and I think we will see it before this lol

is this scam still going. or it was abandoned already?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone know if there is release date in sight?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
is this scam still going. or it was abandoned already?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone know if there is release date in sight?
You seems to have thought this through pretty alright. Crunching numbers and all. :)

Correction though: the cost of an average AAA game from start to release averages around 60 million bucks. Someone from Sony actually bitched about that the other day. 3 million+ is maybe in the AA range, but games like Rogue City also make me think that doesn’t apply anymore.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
You know a thread is messed up when you try to use the search function to get an answer... but every single result is the same dude who thinks they are the thread police who berates and condescends ppl while telling them to use the search function. His asshole responses are the only thing the search seems to find!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You know a thread is messed up when you try to use the search function to get an answer... but every single result is the same dude who thinks they are the thread police who berates and condescends ppl while telling them to use the search function. His asshole responses are the only thing the search seems to find!
The only way that's possible, is if you're searching specifically for the subject matter of those posts i.e. "Abandoned/Milking/Scam/etc etc", or searching for one small and highly common word that's shared by a vast majority of all posts in a thread.

How's about you take a screenshot of what you're searching for, and the results too.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
How does the abandoned tags work? Because it's been a year already since the last "update". A year and half? 2 years? Genuine question.
Earliest the tag will be placed on the thread is April. I think you can do the math yourself.

noirsin7

May 19, 2020
At this rate what do you think this patch is gonna come out at what month i think it's going to out at june or July 2024 and it make me kinda sad

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How does the abandoned tags work? Because it's been a year already since the last "update". A year and half? 2 years? Genuine question.
Link (also, we've answered this at least 2 dozen times in the past year within this thread... set the date of 30 April 2024 in your calendar to REPORT the thread for the tag)
The only way that's possible, is if you're searching specifically for the subject matter of those posts i.e. "Abandoned/Milking/Scam/etc etc", or searching for one small and highly common word that's shared by a vast majority of all posts in a thread.

How's about you take a screenshot of what you're searching for, and the results too.
The whiner loves to facepalm me -- he's just wanting a little attention in the thread rather than give some more facepalms.
At this rate what do you think this patch is gonna come out at what month i think it's going to out at june or July 2024 and it make me kinda sad
Could be April 2024... Could be April 2025... could be anywhere in between or after.

Reactions: The Black Cat

ElfDrow

Jan 19, 2018
You seems to have thought this through pretty alright. Crunching numbers and all. :)

Correction though: the cost of an average AAA game from start to release averages around 60 million bucks. Someone from Sony actually bitched about that the other day. 3 million+ is maybe in the AA range, but games like Rogue City also make me think that doesn’t apply anymore.
except those numbers have shown only in the last 3-5 years or so. and not every tittle takes that much money.
and the biggest point on that is that those most of that cost goes into marketing. not the actual development ;)
you know. huge promotions, goodies giveaways, media, localization and maybe the worst of all Legal to copyright in all the countries you can.

as an example one of the most expensive games to make was duke nukem forever. (before the inflated numbers of the last few years, to justify costs to the investors :p)
20 million (wasted) by the dev in 10 years + 2.5 million by take-two interactive to complete (which they refused but that's beside the point). and when a publisher offers you 2.5 to finish a game is because that's what really costs.

bah! 3 million to make a game when you are not developing an in house engine, and running legal and marketing costs is WAAAAAAAY more than enough.

let's say I believe he really is from Somalia. if that was the case with the exchange rate, he probably owns a private island by now XD

also if he can pay a webmaster to put a site. he can pay an actual programmer to handle all the code monkey work. and focus on the art. and you know... actually finishing ONE game
but milking is so much more easy... right? >:D

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
came back to check on this aftera year, and zero progress? so he decided to go full scammer. nice.
but milking is so much more easy... right? >:D
T.G.I.F.
The
Game
Is
Free

A developer can't milk something they give to everyone for free.

How hard is that to understand?
No one has to pay anything to play it.
No one has to subscribe to anything to play it.
It's free.

It's not paywalled.
It's not a tier benefit.
It's not a retail item on Steam or Itch or GOG or in any store.
It's free by downloading it directly from the developer from their website.
It's free.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes