Marphey

May 13, 2019
Well the art needs to be posed too. Art, which should get mentioned, is all being redone for different size format (due to patron request).
The code needs to be future proved so that additions do it won't break the game in two anymore. As it just so happens, the posing and coding is the stuff taking the most time and DC isn't slapping the coder/posers around to work faster. So DC is more lazy in the aspect in that he isn't hovering over everyone's shoulders like your typical company manager would.
This is prime exmeple of why company managers do what they do. Without hovering over shoulders here and there nothing would get done.

Something tells me if 90% of patreon supporters removed their pledges we would have the update in two weeks.

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
If I make anyone get pregnant, are they going to cause issues with other women?
Will they be able to have sex again in the future?
Will the children actually have to be taken care of?
Or can I just do whatever and nothing will be negative

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
If I make anyone get pregnant, are they going to cause issues with other women?
Will they be able to have sex again in the future?
Will the children actually have to be taken care of?
Or can I just do whatever and nothing will be negative
You can do whatever you want. They will be pregnant. Some have preggo sex events. They give birth and it's back to normal. You're not gating yourself out of anything.

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
You can do whatever you want. They will be pregnant. Some have preggo sex events. They give birth and it's back to normal. You're not gating yourself out of anything.
What about dating? Is it possible to just date everyone

Cube78

May 10, 2020
10 days for the current additional 1% (77% -> 78%).

Art: 183/187 (+4)
Posing: 80/131 (+2)
Writing: 73/85 (-)
Code: 178/255 (-)

Progress for Tech Update
- Total Tasks: 658
- Completed: 78.12% (+0.92%)
- InProgress: 6.38% (+0.30%)
- Remaining: 15.50% (-1.22%)
After 18 days (but with Christmas holidays in between) we reach the next milestone: 79%.

Art: 185/187 (+2)
Posing: 82/131 (+2)
Writing: 76/85 (+3)
Code: 178/255 (-)

Progress for Tech Update
- Total Tasks: 658
- Completed: 79.18% (+1.06%)
- InProgress: 5.47% (-0.91%)
- Remaining: 15.35% (-0.15%)

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
Kind of crazy that after 2 years neither the art or the writing tasks are finished yet.
I seem to recall the art was done a long time ago but then at some point the bar went back down? I think somebody said it was because as they were doing some of the rigging they realized stuff was not at the level where it needed to be and so they had to redo stuff?

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I seem to recall the art was done a long time ago but then at some point the bar went back down? I think somebody said it was because as they were doing some of the rigging they realized stuff was not at the level where it needed to be and so they had to redo stuff?
Pretty close. They realized that a large part of the art was borked/missing/poorly tagged due to DC being shit at organization, so they had to spend an ungodly amount of time re-exporting and fixing it. I believe the current remaining art tasks are slightly more mundane, like missing shadows and other tiny errors, and they keep finding new ones as the posing crew works through the backlog.

God only knows why it should take this long, though. We had this information months ago, and there's only so many art assets in the game. At some point one has to wonder why DC is jerking around with wallpapers and new location backgrounds that we won't see for years when there's remaining art tasks on the docket.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes