eloveboot

Feb 26, 2020
I mean shes ok...
Becca big titties through...
Don't get me wrong Becca has got missy beat body wise but personality wise Missy has got her beat just the dialogue alone you know she's both the soul and the brains in the friend group is Missy. I would argue her writing is on par with Tony it's got both a comedic feel to it and it feels organic as it really moves the story along.

Though it's sad that Missy gets overlooked cause she lacks physical assets that would really help her stand out especially in her friend group. Like if she were blessed with a bigger ass it would definitely have contrasted with Becca's attributes.

That said people would only actually know about her character strength if they actually read her dialogue instead of skipping through the scenes

Reactions: Akki0609

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Don't get me wrong Becca has got missy beat body wise but personality wise Missy has got her beat just the dialogue alone you know she's both the soul and the brains in the friend group is Missy. I would argue her writing is on par with Tony it's got both a comedic feel to it and it feels organic as it really moves the story along.

Though it's sad that Missy gets overlooked cause she lacks physical assets that would really help her stand out especially in her friend group. Like if she were blessed with a bigger ass it would definitely have contrasted with Becca's attributes.

That said people would only actually know about her character strength if they actually read her dialogue instead of skipping through the scenes
What are her strenghts?
Last time i played was more than a year ago,i only remember Missy having a crush on the MC.

Joe33333

Feb 23, 2023
Dildorog could do his own expansion game at this point with how many edits he made. He probably has more edits than all of the game has sex scenes combined

He should be making scenes for this game all the time and that he isn't is a shame. Maybe it has a steep price but when a game is making this much money I just don't see why you don't bring on a guy like that into the team
Where can we find Dildorog content ?

Gongoru

Oct 20, 2018
On X (formerly known as Twitter) -->
Heck, if he's single-handedly doing this, I don't know what DC animators getting paid for doing 5 animations in 3 years, but getting paid every month

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
As I have stated many times in this thread (and a couple of others) - people need to move beyond the concept of games having an end or completed tag. They need to consider them more like television series and book anthologies and comic books and movies with sequels. They will continue on until the public stops asking for more content and/or the developer tires of it.
People should stop giving money to profesional milkers that don't release an update in 14 months. But hey, it's their money so...

eloveboot

Feb 26, 2020
It'll be a good time to refresh yourself in her character. Her having a long standing crush on the Mc as Roxy's entourage plays a big role in her character but it's because of that fact she was low-key our wingman at every instance weaving the narrative towards Roxy getting with the MC and then convincing both Roxy and Becca to be into the Mc at the same time just look at the makings to getting towards the beach spin the bottle her character shines way too brightly there but ultimately she's get the Mc even in a second hand kind of way she truly manipulated her peer including the Mc it was interesting watching her drop the ditzy facade because unless you pay attention you might miss that detail also cause once she gets what she wants the power dynamic changes drastically in the group and we start to see Becca shift in a way from uninterested to playing into Roxy kinks in a way that Missy might have gone about it realistically.

Not sure why but looking back at that arc there might be more to flesh out in that story beat it still feels incomplete because Missy still hasn't gotten that alone time with Mc though the seeds she's planted so far have been masterfully done so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xythurr

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
On X (formerly known as Twitter) -->
I just looked at rule34 and did a search for the name. And some of the ones reminded me of something.

SS was one of the earliest things i saw with an Xray cam, and i discovered i like that.

But iirc, the Xray has steadily been removed as the reworks uodates came out.

Hopefully those are re-added.

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
On the bright side the average donation is slowly dropping to 1$/patron and the number of patrons seems to be a stable 30,000. Hopefully he doesn't cut the team's wages to maintain his own. Heard he was paying them like shit while the project was bringing in 700,000$/year.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a compiltion of the most recent art posts/wallpapers?
Search the thread for the word wallpaper posted by Hero1
1705616209440.png
Heard he was paying them like shit while the project was bringing in 700,000$/year.
I heard from the same sources that DC makes animal sacrifices every full moon in order to maintain his #1 position as Patreon's most subscribed adult game developer. /s

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes