deskt

Jul 24, 2018
thats what happens when they get lazy and starts milking
who knows, but it is a reality that he lost patreons and money, That's something I honestly didn't expect, especially considering that a large part of the population is stupid when it comes to money

Reactions: XCelesX

mangosok

May 27, 2019
I am never seeing the judith update am I
In fact, there are still plenty of story events that are mentioned in game dialogues as events that may happen in the future. However, I'm afraid that in this case the current game map won't be enough and the development will take another 5 years or more, lol.

Reactions: GaRbS and Davai099

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
can someone share incest patch for newest version of the game , and how to install ? thanks

ichideitak

Dec 23, 2019
i took a look at those "update" on patreon this wanker is working maybe 1 day a month with what he's producing lmao. This game never getting finished, let's enjoy what we have because that's all we will get. Maybe once we get to 70years old we will see a final product, hopefully jonhson still work by then !

Reactions: tankdick

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
The art was never a problem through,DC has been ahead of that for years.
Is the coding and everything else that is behind schedule about this fucking tech update.
It's easier to blame DC being a lazy artist though. Instead of some literally who coder who is probably the actual person taking his sweet time.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I don't know what it is that keeps me coming back to this thread (amusement maybe? the drama?)

either way, at this point I'm honestly curious as to why DC hasn't hired more people to work on the code (the biggest issue from what I can see), and at least try to get this tech update over and done with, as from what I've seen, DC is making art for future updates, which is pushing the coding even further behind.

and yes, I am aware that different coders = different styles/way of doing things, which can impact performance, but frankly, if this keeps up, DC may as well declare the game "as done as it gets" and start working on Wintertime Saga with new staff...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
None of these would work. Authors would game a system that demands them defining the "guarantees" and there would be endless yapping about "I meant this by that so the condition is met". And forget about a uniform process across all sites.

There is a solution.

For the first year, 50% of any paying-subscriber's monthly pay goes directly to the author, like now, but the other 50% is withheld until work is being released. About a week after work is released Patreon automatically calls all paying-subscribers since the previous release to vote on whether or not the newest work meets expectations (votes are weighted by how many months each voter paid across the interval). The vote is open for a week. If 50%+ of voters say YES, the author gets the other 50% in one big pay-off. Otherwise, the money is split across other Patreon authors, with paying-subscribers having limited control on exactly who gets it (so subscribers can't game the system as money always definitely leaves their hands and they can certainly punish this author but they can't control exactly who else gets the money so they must REALLY want to punish this author).
What happens after a year of not delivering? Paying-subscribers are called to vote on what share of their monthly pay still goes directly to the author: 50% or lower.

This system will GREATLY improve everything about this kind of financing and all thresholds can be tuned to be looser for authors that consistently meet expectations. Authors would be greatly incentivized to deliver often and according to the expectations they themselves set to grow their subscriber base. Voting can also be tuned to adjust the punishment depending on how unhappy paying-subscribers are.

Patreon just has to care about more than policing fantasies and getting their cut.
No, it's not the solution, because patreon don't give a flying fuck about authors performance. Patreon only cares about money and guidelines, that's all. The solution is here and here.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
How is everything in cuck world? You still hoping for a 2024 release?
I honestly doubt the update will come out this year. The art and writing tasks aren't even finished yet, you still have one third of the posing and coding tasks unfinished and the whole bug testing/fixing will take at least a couple of months.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes