manneychin

May 8, 2017
I wonder what the chances are we get the Debbie art update along with the tech update. It seems there has been a lot of Debbie modifications happening and probably even more behind the scenes.
The Tech Update was sold by DC to paying patreons as something that'll take "(3 to 4 months) to complete" (quote by none other than DC, from the Dec-2020 poll he used to fool paying patreons into approving the Tech Update).

Now, if we indulgently consider TU dev to have started in Apr-2021 (even though DC claimed it already started in Feb-2021) we are 34 months into those "3 to 4 months" PLUS there is no release date in sight and no believable status update.

Considering the above + the fact that I'm an imbecile, I too think it's likely DC will deliver with the TU all kinds of other things or else I may have to face reality as some point.

Rhonda update included after 34 months? Yep.
Annie update? You bet.
Judith? 100%.
HL3 on your in-game PC? Whooooo!

As long as people pay this scammer, reality doesn't need to be faced and all kinds of wonderful futures are possible and worth talking about.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I wonder what the chances are we get the Debbie art update along with the tech update. It seems there has been a lot of Debbie modifications happening and probably even more behind the scenes.
Inst all the art rework being done with DC in his stream for the tech update?
Im sure Count Morado and others can confirm.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's indeed an interesting question. He did draw quite a bit of art for her and we're not talking cut scenes, but actual poses and stuff. Objectively it's likely in their interest to get rid of as much old art as possible as quickly as possible.

I guess it mostly boils down to the question, if Debbie's content for the tech update is already done by now or not. If not, there's little to no reason to not replace the old art with all of the new stuff, while they are at it.

Next to that it'll likely depend on the question on how much they actually intend to change her story for her rework. If they think she only needs a few tweaks towards the end, there's no reason to not replace the old stuff now. If they want to chance a lot, I guess they'll save it for her own update.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Thread Updated: 2022-10-31

I bet, for the time of development Darkcookie's babycookie became large, fat monstercookie. Soon babycookie will go to college and Darkcookie will need even more money, otherwise he will have to quit the game for a better paying job, please be understanding.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
And it's 80% done! No way the remaining 20% will take more than two months. We'll probably be playing by March.
Dude there is no way the update will be done in 2 months lmao. The bug testing phase alone will probably take a month or more. Best case scenario you get the update before the end of the summer, and even that seems unrealistic at this point. I have serious doubts that they will be able to release it this year. The last update for the main story, which was a bug fix, was released in july of 2021, we are in february of 2024 and the tracker is still at 80%.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes