peters_99

Apr 13, 2018
Patreon is a platform for donations so i think the dev doesn't have any obligations to provide content. Althrough, what the dev is doing is still unethical, he basically spits in the faces of his patrons. This is why you should never expect anything for your money if you are donating, because donating is not buying, its supporting

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Patreon is a platform for donations so i think the dev doesn't have any obligations to provide content. Althrough, what the dev is doing is still unethical, he basically spits in the faces of his patrons. This is why you should never expect anything for your money if you are donating, because donating is not buying, its supporting
Unless you're the owner of corporation that donates to a political party

Gongoru

Oct 20, 2018
View attachment 3350421

From the looks of it, DarkCookie is *apparently* terminally ill (he might be busy with other matters, too). No idea about the other 2 coders, though.

All other repetitive comments aside, I wouldn't expect the 'Tech' update to come out sometime this year. 2025 is a better estimate, optimistically speaking
I think in 2025 the game engine will be obsolete or it will suddenly be discovered that it can't be a Frankenstein made from a million pieces of code, and the game will have to be rewritten from scratch on a new engine, which will mark a reset of the progress bar

gaylord12

Nov 12, 2019
View attachment 3350421

From the looks of it, DarkCookie is *apparently* terminally ill (he might be busy with other matters, too). No idea about the other 2 coders, though.

All other repetitive comments aside, I wouldn't expect the 'Tech' update to come out sometime this year. 2025 is a better estimate, optimistically speaking.
Hey, the holiday season is right around the corner so he won't be able to stream regularly!

• Haha
Reactions: Davai099

peters_99

Apr 13, 2018
I think in 2025 the game engine will be obsolete or it will suddenly be discovered that it can't be a Frankenstein made from a million pieces of code, and the game will have to be rewritten from scratch on a new engine, which will mark a reset of the progress bar
Lol, ofc. There will be some excuse for sure and the loyal patrons will say "quality takes time" in any case.

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
I honestly don't know whats worse. This thread or the patreon comments that have inhaled so much copium at this point they are practically dead.
Jc, what kind of thinks to the patrons say? I imagine things like “take all the time ever DC” or guessing optimistic release dates. Just the happy version of this thread.

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
Jc, what kind of thinks to the patrons say? I imagine things like “take all the time ever DC” or guessing optimistic release dates. Just the happy version of this thread.
You can look at the comments through Kemono party lol.

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
That is exactly what will happen, without a doubt.

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
I changed my old PC, I had installed the game (0.20.12 if I'm not mistaken) but I'm afraid that the post tech update won't be compatible with the saves I'll make...

I'm terrified that the post tech that the developer will do will be done with AI technology. Then the game will be over or rather almost no one will play it anymore.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I changed my old PC, I had installed the game (0.20.12 if I'm not mistaken) but I'm afraid that the post tech update won't be compatible with the saves I'll make...

I'm terrified that the post tech that the developer will do will be done with AI technology. Then the game will be over or rather almost no one will play it anymore.
What's the problem in replaying the whole game? not enough time? the Author is giving you all the time between updates that you need.

The game is over since they finished the main storyline. Years ago.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The patreons of this games are always going to be more positive than the people here,people who hate DC arent giving him a cent:LOL:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017

You're correct, none of your old saves will work since the underlying game will be completely different. I have no idea why you'd think AI would be involved, though, since DC is infamous for doing literally every little bit of art by hand by himself. If he was lazy or artistically bankrupt enough to let a machine do all his artwork, he'd have hired a half-dozen artists off Fiverr or similar years ago and might have finished the game by now.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
After getting Diane pregnant while using Pregnax pills, how do you then report it to Priya to unlock her content? Thanks in advance for your answer.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You're correct, none of your old saves will work since the underlying game will be completely different. I have no idea why you'd think AI would be involved, though, since DC is infamous for doing literally every little bit of art by hand by himself. If he was lazy or artistically bankrupt enough to let a machine do all his artwork, he'd have hired a half-dozen artists off Fiverr or similar years ago and might have finished the game by now.
Plus, art was never the bottleneck. Ever.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes