Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Let's see how fast this post gets pushed to the next page
I think someone is using paid trolls

Just keep paying me. One day I will deliver on your money
Come to think of it. DC NEVER Replies in here. This game has not seen an update in almost a year and a half.

Where is the ABANDONED tag?
Can you show where on the doll DC touched you?

As has been stated quite a few times in this thread - 30 April 2024. That is when you can click that REPORT button in the first post of the thread to request the Abandoned flag. You mention correctly that its been "almost a year and a half" since the last update, however F95 rules state that it has to be at least a year and a half (18 months) due to DC posting monthly reports and tier benefit content on their Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh noes, it's a conspiracy. By replying to you, I've added one post to the page... just a dozen or so more and you'll have to post the same text for a third time since less than 3 hours ago because we're all working against you.:illuminati:

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
By the way... this is what a 4/3 to 16/9 tech update at Disney looks like

View attachment 3402625 -> View attachment 3402624

It's easier to crop than to add new image elements. :rolleyes:

...its like DarkCookie would do this
View attachment 3402738 -> View attachment 3402739

I don't know how you see it, but I would prefer if he filled and enhanced the images instead of just cutting something away.
EDIT:​
As I could see from the post below, my post was/is a bit misleading.​
To avoid misunderstandings. It wasn't meant that DarkCookie would simply crop the images ..​
just because of several comments about why the tech update was taking so long and​
that there wouldn't be any new content anyway, I wanted to show a little what the differences would be.​
Cropping = faster update but worse quality​
or​
Enhance, add drawings = significantly more work, slower update, but better quality.​
I worked in media design and it takes a lot of time and work to edit ~1600 images - plus additional drawings for new locations and storyline.​
man DC drawing is too good i hope the wait is worth it

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
So is this game ever going to get finished? It's been 8 YEARS...
Finished vs completed. At this point I'll say it'll never be completed. He has no incentive to complete all the stated project goals considering his patreon still makes a lot cash with his current output.

However, it'll be finished once he officially abandons it or isn't around to work on it anymore. Yes, I'm a pessimist at this point.

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
i could swear this lazy developer working with his penis so he took years until release a new update
...And his sperm too. Back then when this game in its infancy(pun intended) he was a single guy but today he's a father of three. I won't be surprised if the fourth one might be born in this year.

Reactions: Artoriasex

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
DC has to put his village through college
So expect the tech update to arrive in 2034
You can wait for the DC defenders, they will refute your statement saying that it will be updated by next year, which, according to themselves, said that the game would come out in April 2024. In the meantime, nothing better than watching their excuses and see them contradicting themselves. I'm going to enjoy the popcorn. :BootyTime:

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
You can wait for the DC defenders, they will refute your statement saying that it will be updated by next year, which, according to themselves, said that the game would come out in April 2024. In the meantime, nothing better than watching their excuses and see them contradicting themselves. I'm going to enjoy the popcorn. :BootyTime:
That would make this a cult

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
However, it'll be finished once he officially abandons it or isn't around to work on it anymore. Yes, I'm a pessimist at this point.
he's never going to officially abandon the game. he makes lots of money and all he does is doodling a wallpaper on stream for 1 hour or so. he doesn't manage the team, if a poser drops out whatever, just hire a new part timer. the coder doesn't know what he's doing? who cares it just takes a wallpaper a month to keep the train rolling

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes