Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
30 April 2024. That is when a person can click that REPORT button in the first post of the thread to request the Abandoned flag, per F95 rules.
do you get points for making the same statement over and over and over,congrats on having my last post removed.this game was great in 2021 it had everything.seems dev has gone backwards,3 small updates in 2022-relevant to this thread,then where are we.seems to be operatating to f95 rules-post on media,updates 18 months apart and it seems a mouth piece.mods by all means delete this but know this you are being played.we members should be able to call out devs who dont perform,forget the fact over 28000 patrons.you say off topic-what topic is it.perhaps its time for a rule change.

gnub33

Jul 1, 2021
Sure, if you ignore the small fact that he does makes a public patreon post every monday and the last of those happens just three days ago, that would be true. But i am bit nitpicky and would say the last news from him are three days ago.
The monday posts have kind of gotten annoying. I need to figure out how to unsub from the notifications. It would be great to have a dedicated section about the upcoming game, instead of having to crawl through previous posts. I don't even know who's in it. The creator has a great track record of finishing and releasing games so I'm not worried about him delivering though. I just don't know if it will take a year or yearsss to finish his current project.

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
I wouldn't be against adding the abandoned tag to this thread right now, but that's purely for my amusement, so that the people who finally got what they wanted (the tag), still won't get there way in making the game go any faster towards completion.

That being said, I honestly don't don't understand the concept of placing an abandoned tag on this game, considering you can watch an almost daily stream of the devs working on it. Even today there was some silly conversation about a new type of water game with some kind of fish person. Shouldn't an abandoned tag be reserved for games that have lost all contact and updates with the devs?

Do people genuinely think that this site has any actual influence on the speed at which the game will be finished?

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
No female MC in this.

Hmm, nah. As far as any Patreon rules go, he's clean. The closest he came was back during the incest crackdown, but he was hardly the only one who got their account suspended back then.

On a different note: I checked Xitter to see if I was right in him being active there, and he pretty much always announces his streams there. So I'm guessing there's the main draw of his current patrons.
Female MC mod is a thing. (Futa Female MC). Still mod only.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
I wouldn't be against adding the abandoned tag to this thread right now, but that's purely for my amusement, so that the people who finally got what they wanted (the tag), still won't get there way in making the game go any faster towards completion.

That being said, I honestly don't don't understand the concept of placing an abandoned tag on this game, considering you can watch an almost daily stream of the devs working on it. Even today there was some silly conversation about a new type of water game with some kind of fish person. Shouldn't an abandoned tag be reserved for games that have lost all contact and updates with the devs?

Do people genuinely think that this site has any actual influence on the speed at which the game will be finished?
It wont do any harm that's for sure. The only influence it can have is a small bit of pressure to get a move on. I dont agree it will have no affect because of the publicity this forum gives the game. Most likely the release is a long ways of in either case. In other examples the abandoned tag has made devs release something.

The What a legend thread got an abandoned tag and the dev himself showed up to try and say development is not abandoned. This is after a long period of silence on this site. This goes to show that the tag DOES have an affect on devs. Granted it will have a smaller affect on SS than WAL.

Last edited:

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023

He can keep posting wallpapers, streams and giving status updates So then how long before you consider it abandoned? 1 more year? 5? 10? 20?

My dad went to go get milk 45 years ago and he's been sending me texts with photos of him at the supermarket every month. That means he hasn't abandoned me!

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017

Some deluded souls do, but I think the majority want the tag because it would provide a concrete piece of proof that their view of reality is correct: that DC is a con artist, that everyone who supported/defended him is an ignorant sheeple, and (most importantly) that they are vindicated for every low effort shitpost or ten page essay they made mocking the first two camps. Nothing quite motivates a keyboard warrior like being proven that they were right on the internet.

And they will not be shy in letting this thread know. Come May 1st it's gonna look like Lord of the Fucking Flies in here, only with less warpaint and more shit flinging.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
do you get points for making the same statement over and over and over,congrats on having my last post removed.this game was great in 2021 it had everything.seems dev has gone backwards,3 small updates in 2022-relevant to this thread,then where are we.seems to be operatating to f95 rules-post on media,updates 18 months apart and it seems a mouth piece.mods by all means delete this but know this you are being played.we members should be able to call out devs who dont perform,forget the fact over 28000 patrons.you say off topic-what topic is it.perhaps its time for a rule change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be perfectly honest, DC has the money now to just flat out buy support from users and mods.

I think the only question that needs answering is why the dev dangled a carrot saying it would take a few months for the tech update 6 millennia ago, knowing that even now he still hasn't even finished the art which is his main thing in all this (and people tout like some triumph that he streams to prove he's still working on stuff).

I can understand underestimating how much art would be involved by a few months, but saying the entirety of the update would take months and yet his side of it that he would have known inside and out before even starting still isn't done after a few years? At that point you really can't honestly defend the guy, nor argue against anyone being critical of this.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
To be perfectly honest, DC has the money now to just flat out buy support from users and mods.

I think the only question that needs answering is why the dev dangled a carrot saying it would take a few months for the tech update 6 millennia ago, knowing that even now he still hasn't even finished the art which is his main thing in all this (and people tout like some triumph that he streams to prove he's still working on stuff).

I can understand underestimating how much art would be involved by a few months, but saying the entirety of the update would take months and yet his side of it that he would have known inside and out before even starting still isn't done after a few years? At that point you really can't honestly defend the guy, nor argue against anyone being critical of this.
DC doesn't really care about completing the game, he himself has said and made it clear that the game will never be finished. However, he promised it would only take a few months, but that's not what happened. Many game developers have already commented here too, and they all have the same line of reasoning as all those who criticize DC. "With the money and time that development is taking, the game could have been completed ages ago, and he could have made the same game on several different engines. And he could have created another game if he wanted to." Not in those words, but clearly in the same direction.

Criticizing DC in this thread is prohibited, DC defenders report all critical comments made after the delay and the comments are deleted. For them, criticism is a troll's art, which violates the site's guidelines, which they say is pirated. It really is something we will never understand.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
wait it been 1 years long now i near forgot this game now is this game still work >>>?????

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Well, technically he's still making Princess Trainer 2, but the last news from him was in August of last year

View attachment 3418777
I was thinking about Star Channel but I recently found about this one too. This is his more serious project but I think there's barely any information on it. Some people call it "Queen Trainer" but that is an abandoned project from a long time ago. It seems like he'll release it all when it's done rather than do what these other devs do and drip feed content updates

Akabur always worked super slow on things since he's doing everything himself and I respect that he's transparent about how he works. When he finished Princess Trainer he told everyone yeah I'm not making anything after this for awhile so you can stop being a patron on my patreon. I just wish he had a team around him and made more games though

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
DC could not care less about the abandoned tag being placed here. I am not against the tag but it will not change anything, maybe one or two users who saw the game here and who would initially support him through Patreon will see the "abandoned" tag and decide against supporting him but that wouldn't even make a dent in DC's income. Most of his supporters are okay giving him money for wallpapers and hoping for an update soon, some of them have auto-renew and forgot to cancel their subscription, whatever the case I don't think the tag matters in a wide-scale.

The only thing that the tag will do is stop people coming here and complaining that the abandoned tag has not been placed.

I am not defending DC but the tag discussion has been going around for months and in my opinion it will do nothing. Please feel free to share your opinion.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes