TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Odd given the recode is entering release testing as of April 30th on their Patreon...
We will all believe it when we see it.
And I will remind you since I was subbed to this turd of a developer. The Tech update. Will only update the game. There will be no new content. So even IF they drop a new version. There will be ZERO new content.
See you in another 2 years

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
My dear lord, "tech update", it never stops surprising me how ppl follow this joke and even gives him money. Also, it always cought me off guard how he just re uses everything, even more so animations, especially the internal jizz one, he just reverses the mini animation depending if the MC is doing doggy or cowgirl positions, and the dick doesn't even match with it's size and location hahahaha.
He is definetively the King of scammers in this whole site, I can't give him a trophy like youtube or patreon, but I'll give him the gouchebag star ☆

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Abby is the incredibly forgettable fitness chick, and Jane is the librarian.

I think there's multiple reasons. But mainly that DC's mentality has always been that he wants to work on the game full time but not increase the scope of operation just because people throw copious amounts of money at him.

I agree, the "main" characters are a lot more interesting to me than the side characters, and I'd love for the quests to be more interconnected (and have generally more content but that's another discussion). But they've never promised or aimed for interconnected design, I'm not keeping them on the hook for a design choice that's been that way from the start. I'd rather have it differently but they go with isolated quests, which is fine.
I have no memory of them for the life of me. But what we're really talking about here is just compelling writing, which an interconnected design would be a function of, and I don't think that needs to be explicitly promised from the start. If it hasn't happened so far, that just means it's still an unexplored avenue for them to tap into.

meh1995

Jul 11, 2023
I mean, there's still a difference between that and Unteralterbach. Anybody who puts that game on a top 10 list has to be shitposting - at least one would hope so...
It is a pretty good game, especially when it comes to the actual shitposting. Not to mention, it isn't only finished, but it was done by a single person and even before STS was a thing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lapsudit

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
RIP. One of the first western games I followed, what a ride.

I have to say, I feel like the die hard fans destroyed this project more than anything. Say what you will about him now, in the beginning DarkCookie used to be really quick with updates. The fans basically suffocated this whole project in irresponsible no strings attached money. Hopefully they at least learned something about setting deadlines.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
A small footnote tho: Just because F95 says it's abandoned, doesn't mean it actually is
:BootyTime:
Sure but it's a distinction without practical difference to the actual players. Even giving benefit of the doubt that the gears are still turning behind the scenes, at the pace it's going it's over. F95 is if anything late at calling time of death on this project.

Ertete19

Jun 9, 2018
So, in these weeks the first part of the update was coming out, right?
It said "end of next month" being in April. :ROFLMAO:

BobBoober

Feb 3, 2022
A small footnote tho: Just because F95 says it's abandoned, doesn't mean it actually is
:BootyTime:
Maybe not really abandoned but still a scam, sure he is working on it but i would say with 5% of the speed he did at the beginning, 3 years without real content, waiting on a tech update nobody asked for (and stop saying patrons voting for it, that's bullshit), re-releasing the same content after 3 years, you really can't see here any true work on the project.
Maybe we should discuss a "SCAM" Tag, that would be more accurate.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fayrus

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
I'm looking forward for the next arc of this thread.
Wonder what/if people will complain about when the first part of the update releases.
They will probably complain that the update is just 20% of the previous content and that they waited 2 years for it?

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

LewdPrincess

Jan 8, 2018
They will probably complain that the update is just 20% of the previous content and that they waited 2 years for it?
Yup, it's gonna be years of rereleasing the game piece by piece all over. You thought the grift was finally over? Oh boy.

Sep 16, 2017
This game absolutely blows me away. The amount of content and obvious love poured into it is staggering. But finding out it's been abandoned is a crushing disappointment. Especially since the past few years have seen mostly bug fixes, not new additions.

It deserves so much more! I truly hope another studio picks up the torch and breathes new life into it. Maybe even Nutaku could be convinced to take the reins – I'm reaching out to them in hopes they see the potential. 15910362_magnificent-threesome-with-a-sexy-milf-l-my-hottest-gameplay-moments-l-summertime-sag...jpg

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
This game absolutely blows me away. The amount of content and obvious love poured into it is staggering. But finding out it's been abandoned is a crushing disappointment. Especially since the past few years have seen mostly bug fixes, not new additions.

It deserves so much more! I truly hope another studio picks up the torch and breathes new life into it. Maybe even Nutaku could be convinced to take the reins – I'm reaching out to them in hopes they see the potential.
That's not how any of this works...

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I'm looking forward for the next arc of this thread.
Wonder what/if people will complain about when the first part of the update releases.
Oh it’s going to be somewhat entertaining. The shitposting potential is off the charts, because as far as i understand it it’s going to be released piecemeal, and since it’s mainly reworked old stuff. So you’re going to watch starved animals chewing on the bones of their previous meals, desperately trying to find the tiniest piece of marrow to sustain them :BootyTime:.

In all seriousness though I imagine people who’ve been serious long time fans, unlike us onlookers, will be frustrated to navigate shit they’ve seen before albeit slightly different while being locked out from the other parts that aren’t ready yet. In truth I don’t think you should expect the thread to truly change for a long ass time. Assuming the tech update (almost sounds like a meme on its own at this point) finishes, then it will still be some time until people see significant amounts of new content. Even then it will take a while before the game finally becomes finished. No one knows what that even means at this point and the same goes for a time frame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes