thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
A mod in the discord confirmed that it's coming out today.
Edit: Another mod is now disagreeing with that assessment, saying that DC "hopes" it comes out today. Why can't it just be simple for once?

Last edited:

nicktex

Mar 9, 2018
Did all of you remember to abstain from masturbation for a week for the upcoming update release? We've all jerked it to STS in the past, but now we get to do it in glorious 16:9.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
If by any miracle we have a release today, In my opinion DC will wait to post it at the last hour of the day jus to troll us

SmittySomething

Sep 10, 2021
Alright take your bets. I've got a 5 saying this pretech is a buncha bug fixes for bugs players never had an issue with, and 1 new scene. Maybe 5 minutes of dialogue. Seems to be the trend for massive publishers

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Alright take your bets. I've got a 5 saying this pretech is a buncha bug fixes for bugs players never had an issue with, and 1 new scene. Maybe 5 minutes of dialogue. Seems to be the trend for massive publishers
I feel like a release that shitty would actually do more harm than if he just kept releasing wallpapers once a month.

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
I'll be the positive one and say it's going to have a pretty decent upgrade to the house events and first day of school but will have bugs.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
It is not a pre-tech patch. It is Tech Update Part 1 with Part 2 expected 2 months later. I do not recall any official number of parts but I do hope they speed up the release schedule from 2 month down to 4-6 weeks (nothing announced, just my hope).

Reactions: Count Morado

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This update will remove content from the game, and a lot of it. You should prep yourself for that
Bruh my dumbass wasted money on this shit. It's good, but my expectations for its future are pretty much zero at this point. Gonna watch this tech update train wreck till the end. :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes