Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
I disagree, while the game it's in fact a cash cow, I do not think the tech update has been ready for a long time. I just think he is incompetent as a project manager and supervisor.
I think the tech-update is done and ready. I mean, DC streams his progress. And all things on the tech-update are ready. He works in many streams on the Ronda-Update too. This is the point that the tech-update is ready. The Art-Styles are 99% or 100% in many times, the other stuff in the game... that is too long.

I hope DC makes his fans not angry. If he brings the tech-update in parts, the internet will be burn. DC must bring more for a waiting of 2-3 Years since the last big update.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I hope DC makes his fans not angry. If he brings the tech-update in parts, the internet will be burn. DC must bring more for a waiting of 2-3 Years since the last big update.
Bro his hardcore fans are eating this shit up,just look at the last pages.
Darkcookie is going to give us crumbs and they are going to enjoy it like a full course meal.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
The funniest part is in the time they've spent to catch up with 16:9 the world has moved on to 21:9 ultrawides.

Tech update for tech update coming in just two more years any minute now. :sneaky:
That's not true in any sense.

The vast majority of PC/laptop users still use 16:9 and I doubt that'll change significantly in the future. Smartphones are also 16:9, which is the device the majority of people use over computers nowadays.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
That's not true in any sense.

The vast majority of PC/laptop users still use 16:9 and I doubt that'll change significantly in the future. Smartphones are also 16:9, which is the device the majority of people use over computers nowadays.
The average smartphone display ratio is actually around these days, with some like the OnePlus 12 getting closer to . It's the only way to make a bigger phone screen while still having it fit comfortably in your hand.

So after all this work, there'll still be black bars on the game for his Android users to complain about :ROFLMAO:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
The average smartphone display ratio is actually around these days, with some like the OnePlus 12 getting closer to . It's the only way to make a bigger phone screen while still having it fit comfortably in your hand.

So after all this work, there'll still be black bars on the game for his Android users to complain about :ROFLMAO:
I'll never understand why they keep making these phones longer. How much shit do you need to fit on your screen?

Anyways, higher aspect ratio is still an upgrade regardless of some ridiculous phone lengths.

Reactions: nasam

squirrelnuts

Jul 13, 2019
Just went and looked at DC's patreon page. The last response was April 30th. We are now May 30th.
Tick Tock
Tick Tock
Who wants odds on an unforeseen delay?
Remind me in 24 hours. There's going to be an update but I'm guessing it's going to be very underwhelming. We're getting the most basic content from the game, but we can see about two feet more to either side of each scene. It's going to have to be a big upgrade to make any of this delay worth the wait.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
When did DC put Trump in jail? How many years ago? And today Trump got a guilty verdict with possible jail time. Is DC a time traveler? Does he see the future? What other future secrets did he hide in Summertime Saga :WeSmart: :ROFLMAO: All jokes aside did DC said if the update will be at the end of the month or the end of this week? The 31st or the Second?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
When did DC put Trump in jail? How many years ago? And today Trump got a guilty verdict with possible jail time. Is DC a time traveler? Does he see the future? What other future secrets did he hide in Summertime Saga :WeSmart: :ROFLMAO: All jokes aside did DC said if the update will be at the end of the month or the end of this week? The 31st or the Second?
I think the update is supposed to be released this weekend. But it wouldn't surprise me if they had to delay the release.

Reactions: Stareagle lord

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
I disagree, while the game it's in fact a cash cow, I do not think the tech update has been ready for a long time. I just think he is incompetent as a project manager and supervisor.
For me is the exact opposite.
He not only is very competent as a project manager and supervisor but he is also extremely competent in marketing.:cool:(y)
Even if the "tech update" was ready to be released why should he do it?

Just the "promise" of releasing an update every 2? months (character centric/routes) has increased his donors number.
And bugs will happen so the 2 months will become at least 3-4 with the "bug fixes".
So he will milk his patrons for at least another two years until he gets the game to the current (20.16) content.

If his patrons were anxious or angry, they would stop donating until he fulfilled his promises and not reward him by extending their sponsorship.

Since they reward DarkCookie for the "half-cookie" that is given to them and they are happy, is there a reason for DarkCookie to give them the entire "cookie box"? ;)

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Bro his hardcore fans are eating this shit up,just look at the last pages.
Darkcookie is going to give us crumbs and they are going to enjoy it like a full course meal.
the fact that after years he releases the tech update in parts and drag this thing out for a couple more years and his patreons let him get away with it is batshit insane, but so has been the whole development process

i have a tiny bit of hope that most of his patreons don't realize that this will be just be tech update part 1 out of 10 or whatever and it's going to be a wake up call but chances are pretty much zero they will just eat it up

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes