Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Translation:im using the hype around the release to take a break.
This guy is something else:KEK:
Whelp, if the release is as good as we have been waiting for.
i don't mind, i mean you don't either its more about getting the
release and all rather than if he decides to take a quiet break.

But if the tech-update isn finished before summer, Ashes of creation will have definitly finished its game
to release, rather than its now upcoming alpha 2 state. before SS next update after the tech-update is released. :sneaky:

Because honestly if its not done before end of next month aka june, it won't be released this year... Because then come's summer and he'll want a vacation in the heat and all, then come's winter and he'll be feeling' gaah we need to work more
now that more time has passed... Then come's winter break and he want to play with santa for a bit... :LOL:

And then it will be next year and maybe he'll release it before summer then... 'maybe'

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
But if the tech-update isn finished before summer
the full tech update will not be finished in 2024 - not based upon DC describing how they are rolling it out in chunks every couple of months or so. And that's if they can keep up the rollout the way DC presented it. If they cannot, then the full tech update will not be finished even in 2025.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive and Deep-Six

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
There should be no trace of the original artwork left after this much time tbh. There's literally no excuse.
Meh if its just 1 character thats still original artwork or even 2 or 3 i can accept it.
Especially if it is the principal for an example.

I would't mind however if SS boi have added more female characters to the show...
I mean 5-10 more school girls would't be bad... Even if there is no 'scenes' yet
for them, I for one would love more new eye candy as AD for more updates...
Even if its just a few minutes of introduction it would be nice.. :cool:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
the full tech update will not be finished in 2024 - not based upon DC describing how they are rolling it out in chunks every couple of months or so. And that's if they can keep up the rollout the way DC presented it. If they cannot, then the full tech update will not be finished even in 2025.
As i understand things, what they rolled out before in terms of updates has been called pre-tech updates...
So unless that is a pure lie we can't really compare them to the tech-update. also even if the tech-update is
with low (new) or pretty much no new content. As long as the tech update-part is actually covered i would be satisfied with this update...

Happy about the long time it took well we can discuss that for sure every day game on. b
But that the tech-update in general this year is completed... I would be satisfied, ofc if he dropped
the game from there and no more updates then i would be pissed off...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As i understand things, what they rolled out before in terms of updates has been called pre-tech updates...
So unless that is a pure lie we can't really compare them to the tech-update. also even if the tech-update is
with low (new) or pretty much no new content. As long as the tech update-part is actually covered i would be satisfied with this update...

Happy about the long time it took well we can discuss that for sure every day game on. b
But that the tech-update in general this year is completed... I would be satisfied, ofc if he dropped
the game from there and no more updates then i would be pissed off...
You must not have been following the news about the tech update. DC is rolling out the tech update in chunks ... starting with the first one expected in the next few days which will ONLY include the household content and the first day or so of school content. That's it, nothing else. Then a couple of months from now, they hope to add another chunk, and so on and so on and so on.

You can read the transcription of his announcement here: 76,813

Reactions: Deep-Six

YourboyP

Dec 5, 2022
You must not have been following the news about the tech update. DC is rolling out the tech update in chunks ... starting with the first one expected in the next few days which will ONLY include the household content and the first day or so of school content. That's it, nothing else. Then a couple of months from now, they hope to add another chunk, and so on and so on and so on.

im confused what the tech update is? hes been doing the tech update for literally years now.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
im confused what the tech update is? hes been doing the tech update for literally years now.
It's likely not much of anything that will translate into big changes for us on our end of things.

Most of us have been saying for years that a tech update was a bad idea. Honestly, if DarkCookie had any development/management experience he'd know that. But alas, here we are, and him being one of the most popular Patreon pages with a bunch of angry supporters dick in hand threatening to report him to the Patreon police.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.Zed
Aug 24, 2020
So will this first chunk of the tech update have no scenes like for example 0.1 version of this game where it had only the shower scene? I saw they will include the first day of school but what about the scenes from Jenny or Debbie, just nothing or some scenes?

asdfasdf

Aug 26, 2016

The Abandoned tag should stay on until "Tech Update 37" when it finally catches up to the already released content.

YourboyP

Dec 5, 2022
It's likely not much of anything that will translate into big changes for us on our end of things.

Most of us have been saying for years that a tech update was a bad idea. Honestly, if DarkCookie had any development/management experience he'd know that. But alas, here we are, and him being one of the most popular Patreon pages with a bunch of angry supporters dick in hand threatening to report him to the Patreon police.
i remember when i was 15 i found it and i thought it was the best shit ever now that i found this site its laughing stock. hes put out jack in the recent years it seems

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Whelp, if the release is as good as we have been waiting for.
i don't mind, i mean you don't either its more about getting the
release and all rather than if he decides to take a quiet break.

But if the tech-update isn finished before summer, Ashes of creation will have definitly finished its game
to release, rather than its now upcoming alpha 2 state. before SS next update after the tech-update is released. :sneaky:

Because honestly if its not done before end of next month aka june, it won't be released this year... Because then come's summer and he'll want a vacation in the heat and all, then come's winter and he'll be feeling' gaah we need to work more
now that more time has passed... Then come's winter break and he want to play with santa for a bit... :LOL:

And then it will be next year and maybe he'll release it before summer then... 'maybe'
I dont know what you are expecting for but be sure is not this pre pre pre pre pre tech update release:LOL:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Meh if its just 1 character thats still original artwork or even 2 or 3 i can accept it.
Especially if it is the principal for an example.

I would't mind however if SS boi have added more female characters to the show...
I mean 5-10 more school girls would't be bad... Even if there is no 'scenes' yet
for them, I for one would love more new eye candy as AD for more updates...
Even if its just a few minutes of introduction it would be nice.. :cool:
You are totally misinterpreting what the tech update is. Basically, they have been adapting CGs' size (they should be full screen now) and rewriting the code.

Reactions: nasam

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So will this first chunk of the tech update have no scenes like for example 0.1 version of this game where it had only the shower scene? I saw they will include the first day of school but what about the scenes from Jenny or Debbie, just nothing or some scenes?
Supposedly we'll find out Soon™ but DC said on 28 April that they are going to release chunks which are "like one story or one character or whatever."

From the end of April report by DC on Patreon:
The initial Tech Update release will only consist of the main "home" stories (Jenny and Debbie), 1st day at school and minor locations. Despite having the majority of the game converted for the Tech Update, this will be the first "part" of the game to be released publicly... At present the plan for these releases is for them to be character centric, focusing on adding in whole character routes at a time.

Reactions: nasam

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Supposedly we'll find out Soon™ but DC said on 28 April that they are going to release chunks which are "like one story or one character or whatever."

From the end of April report by DC on Patreon:
The initial Tech Update release will only consist of the main "home" stories (Jenny and Debbie), 1st day at school and minor locations. Despite having the majority of the game converted for the Tech Update, this will be the first "part" of the game to be released publicly... At present the plan for these releases is for them to be character centric, focusing on adding in whole character routes at a time.
Okay, so that means it's going to be One Character Routes per Updates then ? If it is, then it will avoid the Clash with other Character Routes like before. I'd say it's a good move. IF THEY DID IT FROM THE START.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes