Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's pretty clear that the reason why he decided to release the tech update in chunks is because he knows that the there is no way the full thing will be finished this year, but I doubt that this will have any major effect on his sub count. The game hasn't been updated in almost 2 years and his sub count has been increasing since april of last year and the abandoned tag didn't really do shit either. Just accept the fact that people will keep supporting him no matter what and move on.

Reactions: Count Morado

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Its too early to tell. Some of you are very presumptuous as always.
Of course his subs were going to go up after he announced a proof of life update coming. We can give the tag some credit for that at least.
If he continues to delay I can see the already restless patrons becoming more so and that might pressure him to actually speed up a bit.
I am satisfied to see how this plays out having got used to his old status quo of indefinite delay.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
the fact that after years he releases the tech update in parts and drag this thing out for a couple more years and his patreons let him get away with it is batshit insane, but so has been the whole development process

i have a tiny bit of hope that most of his patreons don't realize that this will be just be tech update part 1 out of 10 or whatever and it's going to be a wake up call but chances are pretty much zero they will just eat it up
Its too early to tell. Some of you are very presumptuous as always.
Of course his subs were going to go up after he announced a proof of life update coming. We can give the tag some credit for that at least.
If he continues to delay I can see the already restless patrons becoming more so and that might pressure him to actually speed up a bit.
I am satisfied to see how this plays out having got used to his old status quo of indefinite delay.
Nah,is like the alien dude said,his fanboys are going to support and consume no matter what.
Personally i cant wait to see the reactions,i honestly think alot of people are expecting a bigger release than the one coming:KEK:

DagonKel

Jul 27, 2017
All I can say Is DarkCookie streams almost every day and talks, answers questions, and works on the game where everyone can see what he is doing. He is not sitting on his butt doing nothing. Check it out yourself.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So, DC managed to "reset" the cycle of the update of this game?
They managed to go until version .20, and then "reset" the cycle. Next time, we will get, Diane update, Roxxy update, Eve update, Main story part 1, part 2, part 3, all over again.

Damn. That's some next level scheme right there. Respect.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Gonna be funny if it's only 20 minutes of new content with a few sex scenes
I'm not big fan of DarkCookie, but I don't hate it either. At the time I defended putting the "Abandoned tag" on this game cuz, damn, 2 years without updating? Really? I've seen other creators who put the tag on them in less time, but that is here, I recognize that he was in the streams, not as much as it should, but it was, it was, NOW, that thing that will only be a couple of scenes, I disagree. The previous tech update had content, notable improvements, but its impossible to ignore that they are tech updates, and that is why they are disappointing. I think that DarkCookie should not be so demanding, cuz I think that his game is already a bomb in itself, he should move forward, finish it, and once finished, if something bothers him, do as those at Kaguya Games do, release the patches and DLC that we hate so much.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I won't mind too much if the scenes were remastered so to speak. But if it's the same art and animation, just wide-screen... that would fucking suck. Plus that's if he can keep the two month schedule.
You're underselling how idiotic it would be if they didn't remake all the old art.

They had to pretty much rebuild the game from the ground up, including resizing and reposing art for higher resolution and aspect ratio. DC had 2 whole years to just redraw old art assets that needed to be adjusted for the tech-update anyways. If they haven't taken the opportunity to remake the old art for at the very least the fan favorites, then that goes beyond incompetence, that's deliberate.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Gonna be funny if it's only 20 minutes of new content with a few sex scenes
It's going to be less than that.
You're underselling how idiotic it would be if they didn't remake all the old art.

They had to pretty much rebuild the game from the ground up, including resizing and reposing art for higher resolution and aspect ratio. DC had 2 whole years to just redraw old art assets that needed to be adjusted for the tech-update anyways. If they haven't taken the opportunity to remake the old art for at the very least the fan favorites, then that goes beyond incompetence, that's deliberate.
I hope they didn't. Peak comedy.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes