niskaru

Nov 27, 2017
lol you think Jenny? Afther i read Diane and pregnancy in the same line, i do not think that Jenny can win now XD
Do you understand how many ppl wanna see pregnancy? XD i am already in ecstasy :eazyHype:
I'm already imagining Diana with the belly, pregnant and only this exalts me so much that the thing teases me a mess. However, even the sister would not be bad in the end aunt or sister changes me little, but the thing of the pregnant aunt is all of a higher level. But i really hope that i can make anyone I want pregnant.

So funny to images Mom and Aunt pregnant and behind the pool door Sister pregnant too with MC children XD who knows what kind of speech comes out of it? :eazyHype::biggrin:

I am his dad, ehm dad/brother? Uncle/dad XD so funny
i think pregnancy system should be kept for all female characters but with conditions.

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
This poll will decide what kind of content will be worked on in the 0.15.5 update which will come after 0.15!
0.15.5 is a balance update (as opposed to 0.15 and 0.16 which target new stories and new characters) therefor the poll choices will be geared towards improvement of old stories/features and addition of features to improve the general gameplay.

----------------------------------------------------

Our 4 choices are as follow:

• Jenny: Complete rework of her story with new quests, events, endings and hscenes. Expanding the story after the cam show and her affection towards the main character.
  • Diane: Adding new quests, events, and hscenes. Introduction of pregnancy and extended ending with improvement. More content towards her milk business and new minigame to earn money.
  • Erik: Adding new quests, events, and hscenes. Improvement to all his existing quests for better reward. Extending the June story with more content and buildup. More scenes for Mrs Johnson and her endings.
  • Dating system: Introduction of the dating system which will trigger once you complete a schoolgirl story (Mia for now). Ability to take them to new locations for dates, buy them gifts and do the right combination of actions in order to successfully become their companion.
1325 votes total. 11 hours left

Jenny (sister) 46%
Diane 38%
Erik 6%
Dating system 10%
So Jenny is winning so far. Oh well I was hoping it would be Diane. My guess is that 15.5 will come out in June at earliest.

Reactions: CommanderOlympus

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Looks like the Mia quest isn't getting fixed any time soon. Boo. I like Jenny's stuff, but it still feels a lot more complete than either the Mia or Erik stuff.

I do think it's funny how they added some new Erik dialog early on to make him seem less like a leech. It doesn't work.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
How did you get to do the sister
it's a long process, but basically first you have to do her cam show with her. then suddenly you can do her in the bath, do her in the bed at night.. always be sure to cum inside heh
she says not to and she'll kill you but her face says oh yes fill me up bro! my sister pussy loves brother cock's cum! hahahaha

Yo this new update is teh shit! Also since 15.5 poll is conducting right now, I really hope it will be Aunt Diane, because dammit the skinny dipping scene makes me thought she's going to fuck MC's mom.

Plus, it really teases the eventual MC/Mom/Diane threesome more.
but it should be a 4some! mom, diane, sister and mc! hmm or a 5some and throw mia in there too

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hottest new scenes are with mother on the couch and bending her over the counter in the kitchen!

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Hottest new scenes are with mother on the couch and bending her over the counter in the kitchen!
Guessing you didn't notice the angle button when she is in your bed and her bed. Been waiting since I discovered the game to get a scene like that and the one with Mia's mom on her bed.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Fishing is broken for me as well, shame, this sort of thing seems to happen to me a lot when trying new updates of this game, makes me feel less and less that it's worth the hassle of starting from scratch every time.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
So how do I use the save files? I click on them and a text edit comes up and says there's a failure. Do I have to copy them into a specific folder? Running latest Mac OS.
You'll find the folder in ~/Library/RenPy/[Sumertime-Saga Version].

(If you don't know how to get there, go to Finder and Go > Go To Folder. Once there, put '~/Library/RenPy/' into the dialog box and hit okay - should open straight away).

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes