Stranger87

Sep 14, 2017
Stuck where I go to "my" bedroom and end up outside. I can't go to bed and sleep, or progress at all.

Any suggestions other than start over?

Sep 19, 2017
I would have prefer new things for aunt, or the dating system. But heh, I'm just a freeloader...

wich one is the right combination to open the treasure chest please?
It's 1513. Squid - Mermaid - Squid - Anchor if I recall well. The 1513 coin can be found in the park fountain, and you have the code in an old book of the Library, on the shelf.

D

Deleted member 39568

I've encountered a bug in 14.5 in which I can't get to my room, everytime I go there the game takes me to the entrance of the house, I'm out of energy and can't do anything else. I happened after the car dealership section (it was a problem before I had ran out but I just figured it was that I had to do some event dirst). I refuse to start the game over but I don't really want to step away, since this looks like it has a lot of atention and care put into it and I kind of dig it. Anyone knows the lable for the MC bedroom so I can get there by console or a command to advance a day? I'm out of ideas.

ricarcar

Nov 6, 2017
I've encountered a bug in 14.5 in which I can't get to my room, everytime I go there the game takes me to the entrance of the house, I'm out of energy and can't do anything else. I happened after the car dealership section (it was a problem before I had ran out but I just figured it was that I had to do some event dirst). I refuse to start the game over but I don't really want to step away, since this looks like it has a lot of atention and care put into it and I kind of dig it. Anyone knows the lable for the MC bedroom so I can get there by console or a command to advance a day? I'm out of ideas.
Just fix the car in the morning...

I have a bug on 0.14.5, where when entering certain rooms in your house, it shows the basketball court instead.
Anyone have same bug, know of a fix? - It's unplayable atm.
.. if you can go into the room... you need to fix the car first thing in the morning and the you see a guy come fix the car and then you can enter the room.. .. hope this help

Anta cagada

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone knows how to start in fullscreen by default without opening the game?
I can't open this version of Summertime Saga (14.5), I've never had any problem with the other versions. Log stop in "GL_WIN_swap_hint". The only difference between the log of this version and the previous is that the current one runs in windowed mode.

Cobr4

Oct 13, 2017
I'm stuck! When I open the obituary book the game freezes and I can do nothing! Any hint or tip? I'm trying to open the grave!

Game Version 0.14.5

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I would have prefer new things for aunt, or the dating system. But heh, I'm just a freeloader...

It's 1513. Squid - Mermaid - Squid - Anchor if I recall well. The 1513 coin can be found in the park fountain, and you have the code in an old book of the Library, on the shelf.
Thank you so much, I would never have been able to connect the money in the fountain with the treasure chest combination, how did you do it? How do you know that there are exactly 1513 coins in the fountain?

LARAIDER

Oct 24, 2017
What's the secret to ordering the "Orcette" for Eric, when I input into "Egay" it doesn't take and the order never goes through. Help!!!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Okay, for those who are wondering, there's a scene where a mechanic (he's white, since that's apparently relevant) fixes the mom's car and hits on your mom. She casually flirts back, or at the very least just kinda goes a long with it, and then jokes about him hitting on her with the MC. It doesn't lead to anything, and given that the relationship with the mom continues to develop with the MC, nothing probably ever will.

If anyone here has ever had a girlfriend irl, you've probably been in some kind of situation like this. Someone tries hitting on your girl while you're off getting drinks or whatever, and when you come back, your girl tells you about it, with a slight roll of the eyes and that's it. Like, it's not a big deal, unless you're very insecure.
I agree. I don't really see what the big deal is.

U

User_215882

Honestly chuckled at this comment. As someone who goes to the gym with my gf everyone is going to look or try to talk to your gal when your not around if shes somewhat fit. My gal has a nice ass so I constantly see people looking all the time. At first it bothered me, but I got used to it after we talked about it. Some people need to have more trust in their relationships I guess.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
The mother's character is completely changed now, there was nothing about her being some crazed slut who was in a "gang" made to fuck around before this patch, and yeah the comment is completely anti-NTR shit, normal people find that disgusting and offensive.

About the proposed regression:
Jumping back to do the things you did when you were a selfish, naive, and stupid teenager is nothing that should be consider good in any way or being made apologies for, regressing back to a time when you were not aware of the consequences or your actions is sad and dumb. Just like some 45yo John Doe going back to getting wasted and being an unemployed bun just like he was when he was a teenager/young adult. Mommy and daddy are not gonna pay for his bills anymore.

Yeah the mother, and any of the love interests, should absolutely not do anything with anyone else but the MC, that is the whole point, some people don't go trying to get all the routes, some pick a specific character they like and they stick to her, in the game you start a relationship with the mother based on love, kindness, caring, and trust is not an agreement between two degenerated swingers or hormone-crazed teenagers.

The last thing people want is to see their favorite character fucking around with some random chimp.

Chimp being any shallow fill-in pseudo character not specifically some black person or any specific race -like you want to make it look like-
Man, you seem to be mad about nothing. Nevermind, i'm just going to stop replying.

U

User_215882

For anyone wondering. Jenny-=sister, Debbie=Mom, Aunt Diane is still the same minus the aunt part because patreon wants to ruin your fun.

Man I wish the dating system was winning instead, if we have to wait 2 months again for 3 new scenes for a rework update I'm gonna lose my shit....
Well to be fair the dating implementation would only be for Mia for now so I guess that's why its not winning. I voted for it but I knew people would want either the sister or the aunt.

Reactions: if95
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes