hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Hey all...Haven't played this game for a few months now so I'm curious....in the new update .14.5.2, has any content been removed from the past versions to rework the route? Or does it just have better coding?

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
We're all sick puppies here. I mean, incest games where you the son sexually dominate your own mom are like, the normal thing to like :test:
Well, I can't argue with that. But I will say there's sick, and then there's siiiiiiick. Wanting to see Eric doing anything (except maybe floating in the East River with his genitals cut off) is just siiiiiiiick.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Well that just doesn't work if you want an update every 1,5 months. Either the stories would be short and weak or each update would take more than twice as long as it does right now. Time matters a lot when it comes to quality, though I do agree that DC probably should have waited a bit longer before he started revisiting Mom/Sis/Diane.
i have no problem with the content that gets put out. each "full" update feels extremely gratifying and positive, and usually takes more than an hour of play time if i were to trek it without any walkthroughs and cheats, which in my opinion is great. but these half episodes and reworks don't do it for me. i miss the days where there were only full updates, and they didn't take 2 months to complete. i get it. reworking a whole arc takes a lot of time and recoding it all takes a buttload of time. but i feel like if the planning were more cohesive and knew where it was going this wouldn't happen. like for me personally, my least favorite character (the sister), has probably the best amount of content and fulfilling update out of them all. and i was completely satisfied with it and i wouldn't need a rework; it was paced well and had enough going for me that it nothing felt out of place. i also think the mom didn't need a rework. i feel like that was also paced well enough where things make sense.

i just feel like they should focus on new content, than frequently revisit old stuff. and in that direction that i feel its headed i no longer am as interested as i was. this is nothing to say about dc and his crew; i feel like they're the most open, honest, and hardworking group out there. i've seen it first hand watching hours of his stream and what not. but seeing these reworks don't add anything up for me. in fact it feels like it delays it for me. like as said, if everything was done on a first pass through just to get the content out, only to revert all the pacing, then i feel like the time between updates is wasted because they could have just done it completely the first time.

Sep 19, 2017
Thank you so much, I would never have been able to connect the money in the fountain with the treasure chest combination, how did you do it? How do you know that there are exactly 1513 coins in the fountain?
You're welcome :)
But it's not 1513 coins in the fountain, it's just one old coin with 1513 written on it ^^ Sorry, guess I wasn't clear at all.

I had to look in a walkthrough or in the wiki for this quest, I don't think I figured anything out by myself on this quest (except for the puzzle)... :biggrin:

I'm replaying it now, and I'm stuck again a bit further on the quest. I can't manage to catch the damn fish, I'm missing it for a few centimeters each time ^^ I remember there was a trick to catch the fish easily though, but I can't remember it exactly... Walkthrough, here I come. Again...:coldsweat:

I really wasn't fond of point and click games in the 90's, cause I sucked a lot at that kind of games. And I didn't get a lot better, I think... x'Dx'D

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
But it's not 1513 coins in the fountain, it's just one old coin with 1513 written on it ^^ Sorry, guess I wasn't clear at all.

I had to look in a walkthrough or in the wiki for this quest, I don't think I figured anything out by myself on this quest (except for the puzzle)... :biggrin:

I'm replaying it now, and I'm stuck again a bit further on the quest. I can't manage to catch the damn fish, I'm missing it for a few centimeters each time ^^ I remember there was a trick to catch the fish easily though, but I can't remember it exactly... Walkthrough, here I come. Again...:coldsweat:

I really wasn't fond of point and click games in the 90's, cause I sucked a lot at that kind of games. And I didn't get a lot better, I think... x'Dx'D
Ok, tks again. to catch the fish i positioned my bait at the bottom right side and hit return when the fish show up on the left side just a 1 second after start running. The fish do all the path and when come back you catch him. Good luck :)

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
50 days people was waiting for this update anyone was waiting for some fun with mom and aunt or mom and sister darkcookie who rich 20 k and have a lot help from other encoders is a rip cookies that why i stop support him.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

Ahaha, i just realized that in the fountain there is one old coin you can take up with 1513 written on it. :)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
50 days people was waiting for this update anyone was waiting for some fun with mom and aunt or mom and sister darkcookie who rich 20 k and have a lot help from other encoders is a rip cookies that why i stop support him.
Well, you could put the money you saved to good use and buy some punctuation marks as well.

f95_usr

Jun 25, 2017
Was looking for the same thing, i actually dont want to replay the whole game just for the new scenes.
Maybe someone else is willing to share ?
My thanks in advance!

sunday

Sep 2, 2017
Devs of the game,

If you haven't already fixed the fishing bug (most probably already have in your dev branch) I think I've mentioned a possible fix (?) for it . Unsure how to fix it for those who have already bought the fish (since the `fish` variable gets overwritten with that string value there).

As far as my mediocre debugging went it happens only after you buy a fish. Buying a fish causes an existing global variable `fish`, which contains lure details, to get replaced by the String name of the fish (for example 'Seatrout'). This leads to the code iterating over a list/array of characters instead of a dict/object. Its a simple fix if you've not already gone past the buying fish action, but after you've gone past that action the value of `fish` has been altered and you'd always get the error when you try to fish unless reset the value of `fish` back to its old dict value.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
but i feel like if the planning were more cohesive and knew where it was going this wouldn't happen.
I think the "problem" is indeed that DC has written the script for the whole game and more or less knows were he wants each character to be in the end. But there is only so much he can draw per update and most players will demand at least 2 or 3 new sex scenes per update which then automatically will lead to inconsistencies.

I totally get your point but in the end it's up the patreons to vote and (sadly) it's going to be sis and aunt who will get the next 15.5 and 16.5 updates because those who pay for the game voted/will vote that way. I'd rather have schoolgirl stories and the dating system aswell (at least we'll get Roxxy somewhere in May/June) but I can understand that DC lets the community decide so he doesn't have to do so on his own.

So it may be somewhat frustrating but at least we know that this content is going to come at some point since I really doubt SS is going to run out of steam within the next 12 to 16 months.

The timetable to me looks somewhat like:
February: Teachers
April: Jenny
May/June: Roxxy
July/August: Diane
September/October: Likely Mia/datingsystem

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can you avoid the incest while playing this?
Somewhat. You won't have to go "all out" but you'll have to progress through Mom's story quite a bit if you want to get scenes with Aqua for example. I'd rather not play the game as of now if you really don't like the feel of incest, especially since there's not that much content right now which isn't connected to family members. That's going to change within the next year though but since the family story will remain central until the end I doubt you'll ever be able to fully avoid it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes