SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
but it should be a 4some! mom, diane, sister and mc! hmm or a 5some and throw mia in there too
We all know the best ending for this game is MC having a harem with all the girls in town............. sadly including Roz :p

lmao, based on what? Since each update takes about 50 days? o_O
Give or take. DC's working on 0.15 now (maybe a bit of break due to holidays), and that'll probably come out in March-April.

Reactions: feral74

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Give or take. DC's working on 0.15 now (maybe a bit of break due to holidays), and that'll probably come out in March-April.
That's quite a bit too much I'd say. April would mean at least 90 to 100 days for one update. Given the usual ~two months one should expect 0.15 somewhere in february. I mean, two months is already quite a long time by patreon standards but three, let alone four months would probably be unacceptable for most patreons - and rightly so, given that the teacher are basically only minor or at best supporting characters without a bigger role in the story.

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
That's quite a bit too much I'd say. April would mean at least 90 to 100 days for one update. Given the usual ~two months one should expect 0.15 somewhere in february. I mean, two months is already quite a long time by patreon standards but three, let alone four months would probably be unacceptable for most patreons - and rightly so, given that the teacher are basically only minor or at best supporting characters without a bigger role in the story.
My bad, by April I mean very early April. TBH maybe the release could be in late Februray, but I'm setting my expectations on March so that if it comes out earlier, Christmas 2018 came early :p

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Is there any cuck/ntr/cheating content in this game yet?
No, there is no ntr (netorare)! No cuck! Cheating no and yes (Netori content. Not Netorare shit).

In Mia path, if you choice to fuck Mia's mother in some way is cheating, because at that moment she is still married. And ofc you are fucking Mia's mother so you are cheating on Mia too. Obviously once you have chosen the mother with Mia you can not do anything anymore.

Reactions: SengalBoi

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
No and there never will be so I don't know why you wrote 'yet'...

Darkcookie has made clear many times that that kind of crap will never be in SS.
Thank god!! somewhat i feel my soul can rest in peace now! i was afraid since the mother route change, it became like a whore (obviously talking about mc, and his big cock, but still her behavior changed drastically), i can't stand some ntr shit in her story. Now sir, i'm gonna wish something to shenron for you :)

88Chevy

Jul 30, 2017
I get getting caught in a loop where the sister is watching a movie and the mom wants to watch a movie at the same time and I can't progress. Anyone else counter this? Is there a way to bypass it?

sunday

Sep 2, 2017
I get getting caught in a loop where the sister is watching a movie and the mom wants to watch a movie at the same time and I can't progress. Anyone else counter this? Is there a way to bypass it?
Had the same issue. Had to go to a previous save.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm stuck after mom tells me to sleep with her. I can't sleep on my bed abd when I try to enter her room mc says he shouldn't bother her...

justinsane1185

Formerly 'justinsane85'
Nov 16, 2017
The way I got past it was going to the sister's room and laying down with her.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
No, there isn't one yet. There's one slightly lewd scene with mom and aunt but nothing close to a threesome.
I hope it will come soon, it's something i really look forward, would also hope for Mom\Sis threesome:p

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes