j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I hope it will come soon, it's something i really look forward, would also hope for Mom\Sis threesome:p
I guess a mom/sis threesome won't happen anytime soon (maybe it won't happen at all). DC said once he didn't like that option since it would require a lot of additional story and given how the mom update focused even more on "keeping everything secret from sis" I guess he stuck to that opinion. So I wouldn't expect anything in Jenny's update.

myanonymousaccount

Nov 29, 2017
I got the stolen goods before doing eriks storyline, and now I need to find the goods! But I can't because they're already gone! How do I progress?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi, I need some help

where do I find the Fancy Lure and what do I go about using the golden one, if I recall it has something to do with a mermaid.

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
About the mother and the aunt:

The aunt says that they were always partying, well know party girls. Which can imply many things like getting drunk, high, fucked, gangbanged, wasted, and so on...

"aunt her ex-husban"
No she says husbandS. Meaning at least two to who knows what, maybe more that ten?

Diana married but then divorced and since then has no more men in her life
Again, she married men, plural. Is not clear how many.

Now that your are single, maybe we can get the ol'band back to together
If she was referring to her and her sister she would use "Us", "We".

At this moment Diana is referring to her and Debby and not to a group of men.
Again: Your speculation is flawed, is clearly implied that the ol'band is more than just they, when you talk in terms of the "ol'band" you're talking about a group of at least three people, otherwise you use "We", "Us" when you're referring to yourself and the person you're talking with.

Misleading and apologetic "interpretation".

I'm over it but that comment was just way out there...

"The squeaky wheel gets the oil"

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
About the mother and the aunt:

The aunt says that they were always partying, well know party girls. Which can imply many things like getting drunk, high, fucked, gangbanged, wasted, and so on...

No she says husbandS. Meaning at least two to who knows what, maybe more that ten?

Again, she married men, plural. Is not clear how many.

If she was referring to her and her sister she would use "Us", "We".

Again: Your speculation is flawed, is clearly implied that the ol'band is more than just they, when you talk in terms of the "ol'band" you're talking about a group of at least three people, other wise you use "We", "Us" when you're referring to yourself and the person you're talking with.

Misleading and apologetic "interpretation".

I'm over it but that comment was just way out there...

"The squeaky wheel gets the oil"
lol no you are wrong, you only have blind eyes on you.
She never say many husband. She say i was married, stop.
And again since a woman who likes to have fun and call her a party girl is synonymous with a bitch who fuck many men?
Do not compare the life of a woman seen in films to people's real life. In the movies you can see many things. And do not judge a person badly just because she or he loves having fun. Look, I'm really looking forward to taking screenshots and posting them here. So to show the reality of the facts and not the reality of fear or the simple fact that you are a fan of the NTR (netorare). I hope that i am wrong and you are not a NTR fan, but it is just a speech that only those who love that kind do.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
And again since a woman who likes to have fun and call her a party girl is synonymous with a bitch who fuck many men?
Do not compare the life of a woman seen in films to people's real life. In the movies you can see many things. And do not judge a person badly just because she or he loves having fun. Look, I'm really looking forward to taking screenshots and posting them here. So to show the reality of the facts and not the reality of fear or the simple fact that you are a fan of the NTR (netorare). I hope that i am wrong and you are not a NTR fan, but it is just a speech that only those who love that kind do.
No kiddo, when the MC is at his aunt's she tells him that that's was how she met her husbandS that happens almost at the start of the game when you have the chance to talk to her.

I have been in many night clubs, discos, and drunks hang outs in many different countries, I have experience and seen what they do, is disgusting and sick how they jump form man to man every night they're "partying", yeah I mean the sluts and whores.

Wow... so I'm a fan of shit-torade oh right Netorare because I'm advocating against any form of cheating, swinging, cuckold, NTR?

WOW some curious thought process you have boy LMAO.

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Check the screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've often wondered why this is called Summertime Saga, when it clearly happens during the school year.
Just a thought. Still love this game.
The game is well made and the animations are awesome, I still like this game a lot.

I'm just freaking out at the dangerous turns is taking. I try to complete each route and then I pick the woman I like the most for a new gameplay...

Yeah, my favorite was the mom :test3:

Last edited:
Reactions: xenos87

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok i can be wrong on how many husband she have, but that do not mean that she is a whore!
She speak of husbands so she think that they where the right one. In this thread no one are say that she go virgin to the marriage. On this thread we are talking about what she said in the pool. And there is no written anywhere that they were part of a gang. I'm taking screenshots too and I'm checking them one by one and there's nothing about gangs or gang bangs. If you now wanna change or if you now want to divert the conversation from another side you can do it too. But this does not mean that as you said or as someone else was afraid it was true. There is no gang.

Reactions: justinsane1185
U

User_215882

Guys Aunt Diane, unless her update changes things, will be only for the MC so stop with this nonsense. Hell shes having his baby lol.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok to start... sorry if I continued to carry on this speech. But honestly I have the boxes full of ntr fans, they are obsessed and they are crazy for this genre and it really gives me nerves, when they try to defile everything they have at a glance.
Now... imagine that I do not know any other way to make screenshots. I had to use Stamp R sist to be able to do all the images one by one! And you can not understand how long it took me.
Now I do not think my English is so bad, but in any case, sorry I'm Italian. So perhaps some slang or some hidden in the english are hard for me to understand. I think I read well and I can confirm what I say, there is no gang. Now i made the beauty of 122 images. So before making a mess and attracting the wrath of the moderators, I have to ask permission to them if I can post or not the images. Now i think that for 122 images i need to put it in zip/rar. But how i say i do not wanna do anything wrong. Also for the copyright. So I would not want to mess up. If the moderators give me the go, i place the entire pool conversation up to the end.
After that conversation, the mother finally open up with her son and they finally do sex for the first time. Ofc I will not include those scenes too. But only those of the pool.
But again for me there is no NTR incoming. This is just a conversation where the aunt help her nephew with his mother.
Again... There we are not discussing how many men may or may not have had before marriage. Also because for 20 years the MC mother has not had other men. The last man was her husband. After that the son. There we are discussing about gang bang or gang in general. Or future NTR incoming. For me there is no fear, but ofc no one know who the autor can do or not do. Only the patreon can ask him this. And then report the answer to us. But in any case the autor always give us the choice. But for me i do not think that the autor is so stupid to ruin is awesome story and game.

U

User_215882

Ok to start... sorry if I continued to carry on this speech. But honestly I have the boxes full of ntr fans, they are obsessed and they are crazy for this genre and it really gives me nerves, when they try to defile everything they have at a glance.
Now... imagine that I do not know any other way to make screenshots. I had to use Stamp R sist to be able to do all the images one by one! And you can not understand how long it took me.
Now I do not think my English is so bad, but in any case, sorry I'm Italian. So perhaps some slang or some hidden in the english are hard for me to understand. I think I read well and I can confirm what I say, there is no gang. Now i made the beauty of 122 images. So before making a mess and attracting the wrath of the moderators, I have to ask permission to them if I can post or not the images. Now i think that for 122 images i need to put it in zip/rar. But how i say i do not wanna do anything wrong. Also for the copyright. So I would not want to mess up. If the moderators give me the go, i place the entire pool conversation up to the end.
After that conversation, the mother finally open up with her son and they finally do sex for the first time. Ofc I will not include those scenes too. But only those of the pool.
But again for me there is no NTR incoming. This is just a conversation where the aunt help her nephew with his mother.
Again... There we are not discussing how many men may or may not have had before marriage. Also because for 20 years the MC mother has not had other men. The last man was her husband. After that the son. There we are discussing about gang bang or gang in general. Or future NTR incoming. For me there is no fear, but ofc no one know who the autor can do or not do. Only the patreon can ask him this. And then report the answer to us. But in any case the autor always give us the choice. But for me i do not think that the autor is so stupid to ruin is awesome story and game.
First buddy I suggest you work on yourself a bit especially if you want to get a girlfriend. Dudes will hit on her, try to pick her up when youre not around, but you have to have confidence in yourself and with her. Ill tell you this now you wont ever see NTR in this game. You might see a trap but thats not coming any time soon. Relax friend.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol Tommy i have a girlfriend, but i like to fap too on good story XD i like also me private alone time XD
Is only that there are some guys that wanna ruin good story only because they cant accept that there are also love story without some ntr shit in it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm just freaking out at the dangerous turns is taking. I try to complete each route and then I pick the woman I like the most for a new gameplay...

Yeah, my favorite was the mom :test3:
Yes, you are somewhat freaking out a bit for no real reason.

First DC said he was sorry even for Eric several times and said it was almost too much when MC just took June letting Eric alone, so there is really no indication he'd go for any kind of NTR.

Second there's the workload. The game and the story are heavily restricted by what can be drawn so there is really no way DC would implement a whole new arc (next to those already announced), that would take ages to create and that most people including he himself won't like.

Thirdly all the changes in the Mom storyline likely do is to enable a threesome between Mum/Aunt and MC. There has to be a reason why Mum really doesn't want anybody else to find about her relationship to MC but is rather open to Diane and would even do something like a threesome. That's actually become much more likely with this update and that's probably positive.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes