Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
:happyblush i finally finish the mom path till now and it was awesome! :eazyHype: i love the MC mother!
So till now the sex scene i see are...
Sex on the shower
sex on the couch
sex on mc room
sex on mother room (morining and night are different i think that are 2)
So till now i see 5? I remember one in the old version and it was on the washing machine. I am missing it? How i start it?
Are that all the sex scene with the mom? Or there are new one that again i am missing?

Reactions: sunday

sunday

Sep 2, 2017
Can someone list those 6 new h-scenes at home? I'm only getting 3 or so I think.
Mom
1. Shower
2. Car
3. Mom's bed
4. Player's bed
5. Laundry
6. Movie

Sister
1. Shower
2. Sister's bed
3. Cam show
3. Movie
4. Watching neighbors

These all of them?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Mom
1. Shower
2. Car
3. Mom's bed
4. Player's bed
5. Laundry
6. Movie

Sister
1. Shower
2. Sister's bed
3. Cam show
3. Movie
4. Watching neighbors

These all of them?

How i start the laundry? I find a new one, if you go in the kitchen in the morining and fell her ass, you can fuck her in the kitchen too! so awesome!:eazyHype:

U

User_215882

How i start the laundry? I find a new one, if you go in the kitchen in the morining and fell her ass, you can fuck her in the kitchen too! so awesome!:eazyHype:
If you have yet to do so you could always join his discord server. The community is pretty great and helpful if you need any advice.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So i look again to all the scene i find till now. And i am just a little disappoint that in some scene there is no internal vision.
I mean when you wanna see the cum coming in her, you click on the icone with the hand/scheleton hand. In some there is no option for that XD
Another sad thing is the car XD only handjob and blowjob XD i wanna do sex in car too! XD
If there are some i miss please tell me!

1)kitchen (sex)
2)shower (sex)
3)laundry (sex)
4)couch (hj at the start then, bj or sex)
5)Car (only hj and bj)?
5)mother room (morning or afteroon)
6)mother room (night)
7)Mc room

Any others?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
:happyblush i finally finish the mom path till now and it was awesome! :eazyHype: i love the MC mother!
So till now the sex scene i see are...
Sex on the shower
sex on the couch
sex on mc room
sex on mother room (morining and night are different i think that are 2)
So till now i see 5? I remember one in the old version and it was on the washing machine. I am missing it? How i start it?
Are that all the sex scene with the mom? Or there are new one that again i am missing?
Also in the kitchen bent over the counter.

sunday

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah. Missed that one. There are so many scenes its basically you do MC mom everywhere.

his discord server
May you provide a link to that?

How i start the laundry?
IIRC she puts a note on your system to bring the laundry basket from her bedroom to downstairs and you bone her the first time. After that she is mostly there in the laundry room in the afternoon session where you are given the Laundry option.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
I wish the updates would focus on school stuff more. The teacher's route has been on pause for so long and i'd like some Roxxy content.

U

User_215882

15 is the teacher update and is supposed to add a lot to the school. So far I like what I see with 15 so if youre wondering whats going to be added that I know off is 4 teachers are getting h scenes. Homework mini quests for each class. No prínciple stuff since shes cult update. Additional lockers. Possible school clubs. DC wants the school to feel like a school next update so he is trying to add content you would also see at a school with a kinky twist.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
I guess a mom/sis threesome won't happen anytime soon (maybe it won't happen at all). DC said once he didn't like that option since it would require a lot of additional story and given how the mom update focused even more on "keeping everything secret from sis" I guess he stuck to that opinion. So I wouldn't expect anything in Jenny's update.
Well even Aunt Diane says "Don't tell anything to your mom" "It will be our secret" but yet a Mom\Aunt Threesome has been confirmed, i think that in the future it will be an option for the Mom\Sis threesome.
Take note that the Sis says "I know what are you doing with mom!"

sunday

Sep 2, 2017
Bug. I've completed all the quests AFAIK.
1. Outside Eric's house. (There's no one here... )
2. You enter the house regardless. Eric's Mom is present there (which is odd too).
3. Talk to Eric's Mom. Choose the "I have to go!" option.
4. Half way through the conversation she changes poses but only for two dialogues and then she reverts back to being clothed.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
[
Well even Aunt Diane says "Don't tell anything to your mom" "It will be our secret" but yet a Mom\Aunt Threesome has been confirmed, i think that in the future it will be an option for the Mom\Sis threesome.
That doesn't really remove his main argument though which was that it would be too much story/work to implement. So if anything we'll get something after all is done, though I doubt he's willing to invest that much more given how much he is talking about future projects.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Yes, you are somewhat freaking out a bit for no real reason.

First DC said he was sorry even for Eric several times and said it was almost too much when MC just took June letting Eric alone, so there is really no indication he'd go for any kind of NTR.

Second there's the workload. The game and the story are heavily restricted by what can be drawn so there is really no way DC would implement a whole new arc (next to those already announced), that would take ages to create and that most people including he himself won't like.

Thirdly all the changes in the Mom storyline likely do is to enable a threesome between Mum/Aunt and MC. There has to be a reason why Mum really doesn't want anybody else to find about her relationship to MC but is rather open to Diane and would even do something like a threesome. That's actually become much more likely with this update and that's probably positive.
You're not taking anything away as June is not Eric's GF, i would have made it so you could take away his mom too to leave him with the VR headset\ Virtual girlfriend.
Kinda scumbag-ish but nice to have all the girls.

[
That doesn't really remove his main argument though which was that it would be too much story/work to implement. So if anything we'll get something after all is done, though I doubt he's willing to invest that much more given how much he is talking about future projects.
Not more work than Aunt Diane\Mom story implementations for the threesome to work.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes