The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Will they make a new fix or this is the final fix for this game? , i didn't download v14.5 because i knew there will be bugs also v14.5.1 , now i don't know (download this version or wait).

sunday

Sep 2, 2017
In the old version you just had to go sequentially. Like, cuddle, kiss, suck tits and so on until sex. Now in this version you have to stop and choose a new option. Doing so becomes too long and unnatural.
Yeah the mom night sequence is weird now. Why DC? Why?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Will they make a new fix or this is the final fix for this game? , i didn't download v14.5 because i knew there will be bugs also v14.5.1 , now i don't know (download this version or wait).
The version on first page is v14.5.2 But in the folder are V14.5.1 for some i do not know how explain XD anyway till now cross finger i do not find any bugs
Till now i do, all mom story, all sister story. Now i am starting the Acqua event, if i am right is that event that are bug on the v14.5. So if i pass i think no bug for me. After i do eric'mother and mia/helen. I have to made some save file XD i wanna have a file with mia's mother and one with mia. For Eric i also do a save file, but i surelly choice is mother, i do not like to much june. And in anycase i wanna help eric best friend buddy XD to find a girl.

Reactions: The Witcher

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
The version on first page is v14.5.2 But in the folder are V14.5.1 for some i do not know how explain XD anyway till now cross finger i do not find any bugs
Till now i do, all mom story, all sister story. Now i am starting the Acqua event, if i am right is that event that are bug on the v14.5. So if i pass i think no bug for me. After i do eric'mother and mia/helen. I have to made some save file XD i wanna have a file with mia's mother and one with mia. For Eric i also do a save file, but i surelly choice is mother, i do not like to much june. And in anycase i wanna help eric best friend buddy XD to find a girl.
I saw others reporting bugs here and there , so i will cross all my fingers and download it :coldsweat:
i do the same save at every important decision. but i don't remember if i can have both mia and helen , is it possible ?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I saw others reporting bugs here and there , so i will cross all my fingers and download it :coldsweat:
i do the same save at every important decision. but i don't remember if i can have both mia and helen , is it possible ?
Ok, till now i play the first page link and i do this:
1) Full mother story (no bug)
2) Full sister story (no bug)
3) Full acqua story (no bug) (I do not know about you all. But I'm a little disgusted by the second scene of Aqua,"Seasucc" I fell ehm :( disgusted. I do not like the tentacles BJ thing :'( i was hoping to fuck Aqua in a different way, not this BJ of tentacles. Anyway till now no bug for me. Now i need to finish Eric and Mia.
Edit 1
4)June as Erik girlfriend story (no bug)(I fuck Erik mother i like that path)
5)June as MC girlfriend (no bug)(i just but i do not like to steal Erik girlfriend is a tru buddy for me XD) (no bug)
6)Mia's mother story (no bug)
7)Mia Story (no bug)

The only path i do not see is the SEX EDUCATION the threesome with eric, eric mother and mc. I do not like to shared so i avoid that path, so i do not know if there is some bug or not. In me game i do all 7 step and no bug.
So me game is like this:
MC fuck is mother, sister, aunt, acqua, Erik mother, Mia. But i also have a save with Mia mother XD just for fap/fun XD cant wait to see the v0.15:eazyHype:

Last edited:
Reactions: The Witcher

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The problem with 425 pages is that searching for saves returns results from months ago.
The search function has a date filter. You could also try scrolling pages, because literally five posts before this comment someone shared a new save.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
5)June as MC girlfriend (no bug)(i just but i do not like to steal Erik girlfriend is a tru buddy for me XD) (no bug)
This makes me sad! I guess I haven't said it for a while so I will say it again. ALWAYS CUCK ERIK! He isn't a good friend he is a leech. He uses the MC for money, constantly bitches at any attempt the MC has to help him get laid, and helps you out a grand total of ONCE in the entire game. Motherfucker needs to learn friendship is a two way street.

Cucking Erik is the only real choice.

Reactions: Bastod and kabraly
U

User_215882

The new update makes him a little better. We wont see his update for awhile anyways since theres not a lot of love for him. Too bad we cant have a milf update so that Mrs. Johnson can get some more love.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The new update makes him a little better. We wont see his update for awhile anyways since theres not a lot of love for him. Too bad we cant have a milf update so that Mrs. Johnson can get some more love.
It has him give you a useless Magic card at the beginning of the game. I actually liked Erik before his update. But after that update he just sucked. You aren't cucking him honestly, literally you are paying him through a whole quest to get him a girlfriend for him not doing a goddamn thing. If it were something like you help him talk to her, and toss him lines like Cyrano or some shit, then fine. But nope, everything he does the entire game with the exception of the school break is is after you spend a ridiculous amount of money on him. You buy him a fucking COCK SLEEVE and VR headset for fucks sake. Man has not an ounce of shame.

U

User_215882

Which is why DC wants an Eric update or would love to do an update for him. I dont hate Eric, but I can honestly say he is not the type of person Id be friends with as he is right now.

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
Which is why DC wants an Eric update or would love to do an update for him. I dont hate Eric, but I can honestly say he is not the type of person Id be friends with as he is right now.
what would an eric update even include? more stuff with him and his orc gf?
or would an eric update automatically be a mrs johnson update?

Jenny won (46%) and will get 15.5. Next was Diane (37%), with quite a bit of distance Mia/Dating(10%) and Erik (6%).
she would have been my choice aswell so i'm glad she won
if DC can make her story as good as he did with mom we're in for something special

i'm kinda sad eve and rhonda won't get their updates until 2019 or so
maybe i'll get at least a little bit of interaction with them in the teacher update even if its just some dialogue

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That's somewhat the reason why I was against this new round of Mom/Sis/Diane updates at this point - there's going to be little new story for the next months to come. The teachers are somewhat minor characters and Roxxy's update won't be that good without the dating system...

It would have been somewhat better if he had waited another 3 or 4 updates. We'd have the teachers by now, and would be looking forward to Roxxy, the datingsystem, the underground cult and likely Eve.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000
U

User_215882

what would an eric update even include? more stuff with him and his orc gf?
or would an eric update automatically be a mrs johnson update?

she would have been my choice aswell so i'm glad she won
if DC can make her story as good as he did with mom we're in for something special

maybe i'll get at least a little bit of interaction with them in the teacher update even if its just some dialogue
Erics update would include his mom and June I believe. June I dont care for, but I like Mrs. Johnson.

Dont get me started on the cult. I have been wanting the cult update ever since its been introduced. But I like the new update and I hope the teacher update is, for once, not too demanding on the art so we can get started on Roxxy.

Reactions: Lost_Soldiers

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
That's somewhat the reason why I was against this new round of Mom/Sis/Diane updates at this point - there's going to be little new story for the next months to come. The teachers are somewhat minor characters and Roxxy's update won't be that good without the dating system...

It would have been somewhat better if he had waited another 3 or 4 updates. We'd have the teachers by now, and would be looking forward to Roxxy, the datingsystem, the underground cult and likely Eve.
at the same time only now the mom storyline feels perfect while mia story is so disappointing (its more of a helen update tbh).. it looks like it always takes 2 or so updates for a character to get really good. i'm kinda thinking about just skipping the first eve update when it comes and waiting for her second because i dont wanna be disappointed by her route

Dont get me started on the cult. I have been wanting the cult update ever since its been introduced. But I like the new update and I hope the teacher update is, for once, not too demanding on the art so we can get started on Roxxy.
do you guys think the cult thing is basically going to be like bible black and one of the girls is going to get her vagina magically replaces with a dick (thinking about annie tbh)

Erics update would include his mom and June I believe. June I dont care for, but I like Mrs. Johnson.
i like june but i'm into nerdy chubby girls that are not ugly just thicc in the right places

U

User_215882

I could understand the lack of content for Mia because she, as far as I know, is going to be the first girl you can date. Thinking on things it actually helps the story to have done this update for the dating system. Now we have the car fixed and background for it done so thats less work for DC. I just hope when we do get the dating system there wont be a Helen vs Mia option.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes