Kanzen

Aug 27, 2017
So I'm stuck in a weird bug/loop. I can't go to sleep because they game wants me to sleep with my mom but I can't get to the mom's room because jenny is using the tv in the livingroom. Any help??

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
Eric Choice: You can choose either getting him a gf or having the threesome
EricxMom Threesome: Right before you have the threesome

Enjoy it
thx for your uploading!!!! ya're my savior,bro!!!! ill go and CHECK NOW!!!!!!

Id like to help yeah, but her solo h scene is way better and I didnt save before the option was given.
THX FOR YOUR REPLY! but already got a savefile by my savior!!!!

merry chrismas!!!

401Grem

May 14, 2017
So I'm stuck in a weird bug/loop. I can't go to sleep because they game wants me to sleep with my mom but I can't get to the mom's room because jenny is using the tv in the livingroom. Any help??
Can you click on tv?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Anyone have this problem- In some mornings when MC wakes up and say he wonder what his sister is doing and should check cam on his computer. When I do, it always say that there is nothing to be seen.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Anyone have this problem- In some mornings when MC wakes up and say he wonder what his sister is doing and should check cam on his computer. When I do, it always say that there is nothing to be seen.
Wait and try next mourning(when he doesn't mention cam.)

keimag

May 8, 2017
Can anyone explain how that damn pizza delivery minigame works? I've been doing it for almost an hour now, and I can never consistently deliver those pizzas. I tried clicking on them when next to the house, I tried doing it when in front of the door, sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't. It just feels kind of random, to be honest. Is it affected in any way by your stats or lack thereof?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
damn pizza delivery minigame works?
You need to click on the pizza just as you get to the door. If your system is slow or the mini game isn't running smooth your going to get a delayed effect. And this could be why your having problems I had this same problem in 14.3 but haven't since 0.15.5.2. Every pizza I have to deliver I've done so without missing one.

Oh yeah -- theres no player stat you need to fill out, or have enough of, to have success in the pizza mini game.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes