keimag

May 8, 2017
You need to click on the pizza just as you get to the door. If your system is slow or the mini game isn't running smooth your going to get a delayed effect. And this could be why your having problems I had this same problem in 14.3 but haven't since 0.15.5.2. Every pizza I have to deliver I've done so without missing one.

Oh yeah -- theres no player stat you need to fill out, or have enough of, to have success in the pizza mini game.
Thanks, that's probably it. I'm playing at from my work computer, which isn't all that fast, performance-wise, to begin with.

uanforse

May 24, 2017
Another family update? I think DC plans are so clear: updating soooooo slow, re-re-re-design or re-re-remake finished scenes to make more money and not advance in the story. For finish u cant use savegames from older versions this game (a very good game, on the oder side), all of that makes me look for other alternatives like school of lust or my new life (urban demons R.I.P. again)

Oh and Merry Chrisrmas for everyone!!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Another family update? I think DC plans are so clear: updating soooooo slow, re-re-re-design or re-re-remake finished scenes to make more money and not advance in the story. For finish u cant use savegames from older versions this game (a very good game, on the oder side)...
Well it's actually the community voting for this. There would have been several opportunities to get for example the dating system instead of an mom or sister update but both times patreons said no and demanded an updated family story. So it's hard to make it look like it's DCs fault, as long as people who actually pay money for the game are voting for it (even with large majorities)

Else it looks like the savegame issues will be fixed in one of the future updates (so likely either 15.5 or 16), at least he mentioned that in one of his last patreon posts.

uanforse

May 24, 2017
Well it's actually the community voting for this. There would have been several opportunities to get for example the dating system instead of an mom or sister update but both times patreons said no and demanded an updated family story. So it's hard to make it look like it's DCs fault, as long as people who actually pay money for the game are voting for it (even with large majorities)

Else it looks like the savegame issues will be fixed in one of the future updates (so likely either 15.5 or 16), at least he mentioned that in one of his last patreon posts.
Is true that patreons said that they wanted more about mom and sis but is really necesary spend time and effort opening lots of side quest that never ger finished? (Cinema, school push ups, the pizza delibery job, french grammar, and some others) I communty wants that kind of material, DC just should make plans about family quest, not create news characters or situations that would pass year$$ to be finished.

U

User_215882

The school will pretty much done with 15. The cult update would wrap it up since it focuses on the prínciple and Annie. The Roxxy update could potential be a good time to actually implement the dating system depending on how much story content DC wants to do with her. This is DC' s job and he is most certainly going to appease his patrons who pay how bills/support his family. I know id like to see somethings like the dating system and the cult, but we all just need to be patient and wait for the content to come.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is true that patreons said that they wanted more about mom and sis but is really necesary spend time and effort opening lots of side quest that never ger finished? (Cinema, school push ups, the pizza delibery job, french grammar, and some others)
Well, most/all of those scenes will be needed in future updates like for dating girls (you'll be able to take girls to the cinema, buy them stuff in the new store, go the beach, drive to the hill etc.) The pizza store will likely be important for the final mafia story for example and the pushups will likely matter as soon as Ronda and the coach get their update. So a lot of those things which now seem useles will be needed for other characters future stories.

You always have to consider that DC "has" to draw something while he's streaming. Since he doesn't want to spoil important content he usually does backgrounds, poses or smaller other things. That's likely another reason why some content is already in the game though it's not needed yet. It will save time in the future though and the time isn't wasted.

U

User_215882

Well, most/all of those scenes will be needed in future updates like for dating girls (you'll be able to take girls to the cinema, buy them stuff in the new store, go the beach, drive to the hill etc.) The pizza store will likely be important for the final mafia story for example and the pushups will likely matter as soon as Ronda and the coach get their update. So a lot of those things which now seem useles will be needed for other characters future stories.

You always have to consider that DC "has" to draw something while he's streaming. Since he doesn't want to spoil important content he usually does backgrounds, poses or smaller other things. That's likely another reason why some content is already in the game though it's not needed yet. It will save time in the future though and the time isn't wasted.
Also the more backgrounds done the less time he has to take to make more scenes. DC loves to reuse art so as the game grows most of the art tasks wont take as long.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
Downloaded 0.14.52 today. Only edited the console so I could have more money. Someone can tell what went wrong? T.I.A.

edit: played without inserting inventory.money and bought the computer parts (the very same when the error ocurred) all normal. So... no cheats I assume(?).

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/mall/consumr/consumr.rpy", line 11, in script
  File "game/scripts/mall/consumr/consumr.rpy", line 11, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 545, in callScreen
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 484, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/inventory/inventory.rpy", line 26, in buy_item
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'unicode' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.14.51

Last edited:

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
I'm having a problem also cannot find this file location_lair_seasucc.jpg
Code:

While loading <'Image' u'private/backgrounds/location_lair_seasucc.jpg'>:
  File "game/scripts/church/angelica_s_room/angelica_s_room.rpy", line 318, in script call
    $ callScreen("Route Warning", False, False)
  File "game/scripts/pier/fishing_minigame/fishing_minigame.rpy", line 67, in script call
    call screen fishing_minigame(bait)
  File "game/scripts/lair/lair.rpy", line 680, in script
    with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'private/backgrounds/location_lair_seasucc.jpg'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/church/angelica_s_room/angelica_s_room.rpy", line 318, in script call
    $ callScreen("Route Warning", False, False)
  File "game/scripts/pier/fishing_minigame/fishing_minigame.rpy", line 67, in script call
    call screen fishing_minigame(bait)
  File "game/scripts/lair/lair.rpy", line 680, in script
    with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1275, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 387, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\MEGA\Summertime Saga\SummertimeSaga-0.14.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 544, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'private/backgrounds/location_lair_seasucc.jpg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.14.5

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Downloaded 0.14.52 today. Only edited the console so I could have more money. Someone can tell what went wrong? T.I.A.

edit: played without inserting inventory.money and bought the computer parts (the very same when the error ocurred) all normal. So... no cheats I assume(?).

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Vera\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.14.51-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.14.51
Why are you modding, when the game ALREADY provides a way to have $999,999.00?

Reactions: Jade Falcon

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
Why are you modding, when the game ALREADY provides a way to have $999,999.00?
Good question.

Since the game offer plenty of money AND all status and I just want some money and actually play... well... my mind went with the shit+o option. But, thanks anyway.

U

User_215882

There is a very very small grind in this game. There isnt really a reason to cheat. I got max stats within 30 to 45 minutes.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes