U

User_215882

Well saves not from the current update wont work. If you want a save for say .13 you could only play it on .13. It wouldnt work for 14.5

U

User_215882

You can use the search function on the top and play someones save for this update or you can look up the fix. Just type in fishing mini game. Then click on search this thread and you'll find either a complete save or the fix for fishing.

TrueZeus

Dec 1, 2017
You can use the search function on the top and play someones save for this update or you can look up the fix. Just type in fishing mini game. Then click on search this thread and you'll find either a complete save or the fix for fishing.
i will try, thanks.

U

User_215882

You can buy the fish to get around it. I haven't got to the part to get aqua yet so I don't know for sure if that will crash the game. It might be just the regular fishing mini game that's bugged. If so that's not a big deal.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I ran the game version 14.52 did not have a single problem with the game, did find a few spell corrections that needed to be done and a line or 2 that needed to be rewritten due to the face it made no since reading it.

the only time I had any problem and that was with the (save only) was when i installed the 0.14.5.2 - lkarumod in after I was playing the game and had a few saves

I did cheat I used too add money and mod my stats a bit.

really like how the town looks at night and the story line redone with Mom.

PerverTeacher

Jun 5, 2017
I did cheat I used too add money and mod my stats a bit.

really like how the town looks at night and the story line redone with Mom.
Thanks, thats new to me. I'll try that. And yes, I'm enjoying so far how some story lines were reworked.

mjnnonk

Aug 12, 2017
in Summertime Saga [v0.14.5.2]

I could not get my Mia is there a save ?

Is there a full save mia !

I want a full story mia .

U

User_215882

Mia's story is incomplete as of right now. If you just want content Helen has more. Mia, and maybe Helen, will get more content when the dating system gets added because shes going to be the first school girl you can date.

401Grem

May 14, 2017

You need to talk to Mia in science class in the mourning and at home during the day.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys since the release of version 14.5 I started thinking about something. I just do not know if also someone had the same think XD but... DC have introduced a pet, "the black (female) cat" in the graveyard. So since then i start to thinking. Perhaps DC are thinking to start a new monster/animal girl? I mean... perhaps with some quest the cat, turn into a catgirl?
We already see the Aqua woman in the sea. So perhaps now, is the time for the Catgirl? XD
You save her life, you feed her, perhaps with a new update the cat become a catgirl? I mean why DC put a cat? Surelly is for some quest, or i am right or... the cat is the key for a new girl somewhere around the town.

Reactions: aeonium

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Then restart then, for chrissakes. That save files don't carry from one version to another has been restated constantly both in this thread and the very patch notes themselves.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes