j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
it looks like it always takes 2 or so updates for a character to get really good.
That's indeed the case, given that it was basically mom's 3rd update already. There's only so much DC can draw per day and as long as everybody demands at least one or two H scenes per update the story has to be kind of rushed to be improved later on.

I could understand the lack of content for Mia because she, as far as I know, is going to be the first girl you can date. Thinking on things it actually helps the story to have done this update for the dating system.
I'm sure that's the case. In addition I'd guess that Helen's story is more or less done and won't change that much anymore and that's why she got a lot of room that update.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The Mia update was probably the most disappointing one. I mean she's the first girl in that age bracket you interact with, she's the one that has a crush on the MC, and she's been teased forever. But the update was more about Helen, someone I could give three fucks about instead. Then when you're stuck with an arbitrary choice, you get the most boring sex scene in the game, while fucking Helen had about 5. I'm pissed still because it will probably be like a year before she gets an update again.

DaddyClambush

Aug 28, 2017
I've hit a weird bug with the breakfast scene.
As soon as I enter Jenny disappears and I am locked in going back and forth between the kitchen and dining room.

ninanieminen

Aug 24, 2017

Poll results:
Jenny (home story): 46% of the votes

Diane: 37% of the votes

Erik: 6% of the votes

Dating system: 10% of the votes

Total number of votes - 1610

----------------------------------------------------------

15.5 content and Jenny:

Jenny is the winner of our 0.15.5 poll which means that after 0.15 we will revisit her story and rework it completely. Adding new scenes, stories, quests and improving existing ones. We will also extend her ending for more dialogue options, hscenes, endings and scenes where she will interact with Debbie.

----------------------------------------------------------

Streaming during holidays:

As I stated in my last stream, I will be taking some days to relax and spend time with the family during the holidays. I won't be streaming until the 28th but I am still working on preparing 0.15 to give it as much love as we can. This next update will introduce a lot of content and we hope that you will enjoy it as much as we do!

Thanks for voting in our poll and supporting SS in its development. Happy holidays!

- SS team

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Who is Debbie again?

EDIT: Right, it's the mom. I haven't gotten used to the names yet.

This looks promising.

Last edited:

todd1121

Jul 15, 2017
None the saved files linked work. Waste of time playing until the full version comes out or they decide to stop making previous files void.

U

User_215882

The game started as a hobby for DC. He just doodled around. Hell Roxxy wasnt even meant to be the face of the game. Then he got serious and now we are here.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes